What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

Didn't like the way Tyler and Angela sent Brett to jury.  Could have done it much classier.  I had the same feeling with how Rachel went out.

Didn't like the way Tyler and Angela sent Brett to jury.  Could have done it much classier.  I had the same feeling with how Rachel went out.
I can't really fault Angela, she knew he had turned on L6 and she was the target.  If Brett had won the battle do you think would have been classy sending Angela out?

I can't really fault Angela, she knew he had turned on L6 and she was the target.  If Brett had won the battle do you think would have been classy sending Angela out?
I guess I was more disappointed in Tyler than Angela.  I just think it could have been done better.  If Brett had won HOH last night instead of Tyler he wouldn't have had the votes to send out Angela unless he named Kaycee and Angela and then won POV (which Angela won).  Tyler and Kaycee would vote out Sam/JC over Angela

I guess I was more disappointed in Tyler than Angela.  I just think it could have been done better.  If Brett had won HOH last night instead of Tyler he wouldn't have had the votes to send out Angela unless he named Kaycee and Angela and then won POV (which Angela won).  Tyler and Kaycee would vote out Sam/JC over Angela
I think Angela was a right to be bitter and cocky at the same time.  All the others in L6 got to hid behind her while she was been the target of all the hate and bitternes. She has taken two personal shots from outgoing men on national tv and both times the guys where completely wrong about what they were saying. Angela can't win and she knows it, but I hope she finishes second to Tyler and they spend the next 6 months traveling around the world having the time of their lives. 

She's the target, because as I've said all along, she's nasty. She does well in comps. Horrible socially. Horrible.

She's a bitter, nasty, mean woman. 

Shame on Tyler for how he handled it. He stopped to her level and may have lost the game in doing so. 

There was no need for the comments. As somebody said previously, you are a great player and we needed to take a shot.

Then you possibly still have his vote. Now....who knows.

Shame on Tyler for how he handled it. He stopped to her level and may have lost the game in doing so. 

There was no need for the comments. As somebody said previously, you are a great player and we needed to take a shot.

Then you possibly still have his vote. Now....who knows.
Tyler's speech was baffling.  He's done a phenomenal job at jury management until last night.  Just makes no sense to say that.    

It's Kacie's to lose at this point.  Just has to make it to final 2.  Tyler is the only other one who can recover but he won't win vs her.

I applaud the move on Brett but it could have been handled with way more class.  Just say sorry, nothing personal, strictly a game move.  Why do they rub it in? How does that help getting votes? Stupid.

Tyler's speech was baffling.  He's done a phenomenal job at jury management until last night.  Just makes no sense to say that.    
Definitely should have thought longer about how to send off Brett.  That was a pretty good move in general, done at the right time (double eviction night), but not the greatest execution.

Tyler played a dangerous game for most of the season and now he's starting to feel the repercussions.

are they just running out of story lines at this point?  Seems like every episode has a ton of filler lately. 

also what was the point of the whole 1 and 2 steps ahead thing?

Definitely should have thought longer about how to send off Brett.  That was a pretty good move in general, done at the right time (double eviction night), but not the greatest execution.

Tyler played a dangerous game for most of the season and now he's starting to feel the repercussions.
For Tyler I don't think it matter anymore if he gets caught in a lie.  Sam can call him out about having a final 2 with her, but that won't change the outcome.  

If Kaycee gets to the final 2, she takes Angela.  

If Tyler gets to the final 2, he takes Angela.  

I think Tyler is passed the point of taking heat from the ones left in the house.   The only surprise that would be left is wondering who Angela would take.  After last nights episode, its going to be Tyler. 

I can see a slim chance for Angela to win against Tyler if she owns up to her game to the Jury.  She can honestly say, yes I'm a ##### but unlike Tyler I stabbed you in the front, not in the back. Kaycee wins agains anyone left.

Any chance Angela is using the "I love you" thing to Tyler as part of the game to solidify him sticking with her?  Now that would be some stuff.

For Tyler I don't think it matter anymore if he gets caught in a lie.  Sam can call him out about having a final 2 with her, but that won't change the outcome.  

If Kaycee gets to the final 2, she takes Angela.  

If Tyler gets to the final 2, he takes Angela.  

I think Tyler is passed the point of taking heat from the ones left in the house.   The only surprise that would be left is wondering who Angela would take.  After last nights episode, its going to be Tyler. 
I don't think it's a matter of getting caught or taking heat.  Unless the jury is full of fools (ok, i got myself there) and doesn't talk to each other, then he was always getting "caught".  We'll see what he can patch up if he makes final 2.

I can see a slim chance for Angela to win against Tyler if she owns up to her game to the Jury.  She can honestly say, yes I'm a ##### but unlike Tyler I stabbed you in the front, not in the back. Kaycee wins agains anyone left.
Agree with all that.  Kaycee sure has come a long way from episode 1 where she almost went home.  Tyler and Angela should probably get rid of her this week but they won't.

Tyler's lame "do you trust me?" shtick is old. He begs for everyone's trust, but doesn't give them any information. He's so lucky to be playing against garbage competition.

I also just realized that the HOH just reads a prompter during the nomination ceremony. Angela's dumb ### didn't even bother hiding the fact that she stared down the words behind the dining table last night.
Maybe I'm the ####### for just now noticing this.

I also just realized that the HOH just reads a prompter during the nomination ceremony. Angela's dumb ### didn't even bother hiding the fact that she stared down the words behind the dining table last night.
Maybe I'm the ####### for just now noticing this.
They talked about that on the feeds. They had just gotten done with the concert and were drunk. They were laughing about it.

Tyler's lame "do you trust me?" shtick is old. He begs for everyone's trust, but doesn't give them any information. He's so lucky to be playing against garbage competition.
Said this earlier.  He’s an All-Star this season. He would have been sniffed out any other season.  

Said this earlier.  He’s an All-Star this season. He would have been sniffed out any other season.  
Tyler might have played differently if he hadn't been in a house full of knuckleheads.

As Haleigh said to Fessy: "We're the worse players in Big Brother history".

I also hate JC and Sam.  They blindly vote with L6 without having any assurance or in their alliance all season.  

I also hate JC and Sam.  They blindly vote with L6 without having any assurance or in their alliance all season.  
While not aesthetically pleasing, it did get both to the final 5.

In Sam's case though, she didn't even understand the game, so it's not surprising she had no strategy.

JC had more strategy than I initially gave him credit for, but as he said, his fatal error was putting all his eggs in the Tyler basket.

I still :lmao: thinking about JC's strategy of fattening up the house and calling the women his whales.

Oh, the concert. I FF past that ish. Not enough content to fill an episode I guess.
Been too much of that the past week.

I wouldn't even have known who that singer was.  Didn't even recognize the name.  I guess I am really getting old.  She must be popular though if all those house guests knew her so well.  :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been too much of that the past week.

I wouldn't even have known who that singer was.  Didn't even recognize the name.  I guess I am really getting old.  She must be popular though if all those house guests knew her so well.  :shrug:
Bet my pinky that sam had zero clue who that was. 

Looks like her debut album was released on June 22, 2018 and they were singing her NEWEST single. 
Her biggest hit reached #2 on Billbords top 100 was released in October 2017. Angela Sam and Tyler who are country music fans said they knew who she was.  I doubt Kaycee or JC did.

Added to add. They do play them wake up music and then did say both her new song and her hit had been played as songs during that time over the few days prior to the concert.

One more inside info, they were kidding Angela that Bebe was hitting on her.

Her biggest hit reached #2 on Billbords top 100 was released in October 2017. Angela Sam and Tyler who are country music fans said they knew who she was.  I doubt Kaycee or JC did.

Added to add. They do play them wake up music and then did say both her new song and her hit had been played as songs during that time over the few days prior to the concert.

One more inside info, they were kidding Angela that Bebe was hitting on her.
My wife knew who she was right away. I never heard of her but I don't listen to music like that really.

I heard its Julies last day on "the talk" today.   Bring on in Dr, Will or Derrick to host this show next summer  :thumbup:

I heard its Julies last day on "the talk" today.   Bring on in Dr, Will or Derrick to host this show next summer  :thumbup:
Yep, she had a video message at the end of the show today saying she needed to spend more time at home and she was done. No mention of BB. I'm sure it's coming. I didn't notice her on Sunday night at all. Not even at the beginning or end of the show. 

My guess on her replacement is Jeff Schroeder. 

offdee said:
Yep, for sure.  They probably played her album in the house on repeat brainwashing them into thinking she's the best thing ever since they haven't heard any other music or outside stimuli in months.   
Don't they/HOH get music from home on those old iPod nanos?

Can someone explain the logic behind sending Sam home?  I'm not sure she knew she was playing a game.  There is no way she beats those three at any competition.  

Can someone explain the logic behind sending Sam home?  I'm not sure she knew she was playing a game.  There is no way she beats those three at any competition.  
I agree. She had a little more than 0% chance of winning the HOH comp.

Bet they are regretting now as well.

I always forget how dumb the comps get as the season draws to an end.  Might as well flip a coin on some of these.  No disrepect to JC.  Of course, he finally wins, and he gets to be HOH for one day and its the POV winner who has most of the power this week. 

No disrepect to JC.  Of course, he finally wins, and he gets to be HOH for one day and its the POV winner who has most of the power this week. 
but, it guarantees him Final 3 and he gets to compete in the final HOH competition. I wouldn't place any money on him winning it but he has a chance.

Payne said:
I agree. She had a little more than 0% chance of winning the HOH comp.

Bet they are regretting now as well.
Same would be said about JC though, even more so being he hasn't even come close to winning anything all season.   Ty and KC just did really bad in that comp, they could have lost to sam there too.  

Users who are viewing this thread