What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Hot: Hailie (1 Viewer)

Rate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 3 2.8%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 7 6.5%

Votes: 23 21.5%

Votes: 16 15.0%

Votes: 21 19.6%

Votes: 17 15.9%

Votes: 13 12.1%

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
She's about a 6 as far as typical Michigan State coed talent goes around here in East Lansing.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a more serious note, sounds like Em provides a great foundation for his kids, biological and adopted. They seem to be doing well. A 3.9? Awesome.

Very pretty. I wouldn't go near her. With all the mental/emotional problems in that gene pool, you're asking for trouble. And if you piss her off enough? You think her dad would balk at having a man killed or worse? Her bf is either very brave or not too bright.

Solid 8. Great underboob. Seems like the typical snobby upper class white girl. Probably doesn't even listen to her dad's music.

She's just a normal college girl looking for fame... with a terrific boob job and ridiculous nose job at 21...

...ftr very hot 8.5, these threads have made me jaded by requiring potential model status to be a 9.0 at least. However we all know we'd lose our minds if a piece of action like that made our way...

BroncoFreak_2K3 said:
She's about a 6 as far as typical Michigan State coed talent goes around here in East Lansing.
I call bull-s**t. I've been to that campus plenty and she's well above a 6.

Users who are viewing this thread