What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you haven't ______, you probably _______. (1 Viewer)

Henry Ford

Footballguy
In the Blade Runner 2049 thread, @Andy Dufresne (correctly) noted that:

If you haven't seen [Blade Runner] by now you probably don't like movies very much.
In this thread, we catalog things that, if you haven't done/seen/listened to, you probably [insert thing here].

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Blade Runner 2049 thread, @Andy Dufresne (correctly) noted that:

In this thread, we catalog things that, if you haven't done/seen/listened to, you probably [insert thing here].
Wow. Haven't seen Blade Runner. My avatar is French New Wave. 

You can understand that, or keep being a child when it comes to SciFi vs. Reality.  

OOOOOOOHHHHHHh

If you haven't heard Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols, you probably don't like PUNK very much.  

If you haven't bought a subscription yet, you probably hate winning at fantasy football.

In all seriousness, you should see Blade Runner.  It's a film noir masquerading as sci fi.  And it's got both Harrison Ford's and Rutger Hauer's best performances in film.

In all seriousness, you should see Blade Runner.  It's a film noir masquerading as sci fi.  And it's got both Harrison Ford's and Rutger Hauer's best performances in film.
top 3 for me.

If you haven't bathed lately, you probably smell.

If you haven't been asked "First off, how are you?", you probably haven't really been interviewed.  

If you haven't voted for Trump, you probably are a smart person.

OMG move this thread to the other forum!!!

I didn't see it for the first time until maybe 5-10 years ago.  It's good, but I wasn't blown away like I'm sure I would have been had I first seen it in the 80's

I didn't see it for the first time until maybe 5-10 years ago.  It's good, but I wasn't blown away like I'm sure I would have been had I first seen it in the 80's
There are scant few movies from 30+ years ago that one could watch now for the first time and say "wow, that's a good movie."  Which version did you watch?

I was just looking at Rutger Hauer's filmography, and I think the only one that I have seen is Batman Begins.  So, Andy may be right.

If you haven't found Christ, you're probably very active in the religion threads.

(In before "I didn't know he was lost!")

Users who are viewing this thread