Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnnycakes

Ask me anything

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, chet said:

Your ex-wife that became a swinger?  Is my notebook wrong?

Yeah she did that for a while but I think she’s gone legit for the last six or seven years.   Anyhow, she’s been doing well. She followed me to beautiful Lexington and now rents the same house I rented before my Chinesed wife and I bought the new Big House. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, johnnycakes said:

That’s the one. Johnnycakes is back here at the bar for lunch. Anyone who comes in and identifies himself to me as a fellow FBG can eat/drink on my tab while I’m here. 

As for everyone else....  ask away!!

How long would it take you to walk to Lexington Common?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

How long would it take you to walk to Lexington Common?

From my house it’s about two miles. So 40 minutes or so?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 4:08 PM, Kraft... said:

Used to be a Chili's :hifive: 

Glad to hear things are going well JC :thumbup:

No , no , no. The building that houses chili’s, next to Barnes and noble was just taken down and will eventually become a Yard House. BWW is behind chili’s . 

Drive by there almost every night on way home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

How long would it take you to run there while carrying a Brown Bess musket and powder horn?

That time would get shaved down to 20:00 or less.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, chet said:

Why'd you move to Lexington?  Do you like horse country?

He’s a beautiful person, why wouldn’t he live in Lexington 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

He’s a beautiful person, why wouldn’t he live in Lexington 

Concord is horse country. Lexington is for the beautiful people as HellToupee says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Binky The Doormat said:

I forgot ...where did you used to live?  And what brought you to Lexington?

Grew up in Holliston. Used to live in Ashland. The old Big House was in Ashland. Moved to Lexington when I got divorced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, johnnycakes said:

Grew up in Holliston. Used to live in Ashland. The old Big House was in Ashland. Moved to Lexington when I got divorced. 

fascinating.  

I guess I should have asked a better question.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Binky The Doormat said:

fascinating.  

I guess I should have asked a better question.  

I’ll try to embellish the answer a little. First, I work in Waltham.  Lexington is right next door. Secondly, I was looking for a good school system for my kids. I had a boy with special needs who needed to be placed out of district and that costs money. Lexington has deep pockets when it comes to special ed. My girls are now in their junior & sophomore years in LHS and are thriving there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Do you shop at Wilson Farms? Wife has me swing by there on way home from time to time

Of course we go to Wilson Farm. I think we buy all of our produce there. My wife has been known to splurge on their $29.99/lb prime strip steaks. I know it’s way overpriced compared to Costco. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

No , no , no. The building that houses chili’s, next to Barnes and noble was just taken down and will eventually become a Yard House. BWW is behind chili’s . 

Drive by there almost every night on way home 

Progress.  Yard House is solid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnnycakes said:

That’s the one. Johnnycakes is back here at the bar for lunch. Anyone who comes in and identifies himself to me as a fellow FBG can eat/drink on my tab while I’m here. 

As for everyone else....  ask away!!

food wise - what are the top 3 things you love to order here.  Add your beers if you want, but mainly asking about the food.  

Don't have to restrict yourself to only 3.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Binky The Doormat said:

food wise - what are the top 3 things you love to order here.  Add your beers if you want, but mainly asking about the food.  

Don't have to restrict yourself to only 3.  

There's a lot on the menu I haven't tried, but from what I have tried, I especially like the Chicken Caesar Salad and the All American cheeseburger.  A few weeks ago I had the Pepper Jack Steak wrap and it was pretty good.  

One of the reasons I go there, besides convenience to home, is their selection of beer.  I like Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale and they have it on tap at BWW.  

Edited by johnnycakes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.