What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the bigger enemy? (1 Viewer)

Who is the bigger enemy

• Chairman Jay Powell

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chairman Xi Jinping

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
So Trump wants to know - who is the bigg(est) enemy...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....My only question is, who is our bigger enemy, Jay Powell or Chairman Xi?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to camp out in this thread and hold my breath until one of those complaining about the QE that was happening during the recovery starts to complain about Trump's clamouring for it now in "the best economy of our lifetimes".  How long before I pass out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful.....our "president" is twitting that our Fed Chair is an enemy of the U.S. It couldn't get any more bizarre.....could it?

I am going to camp out in this thread and hold my breath until one of those complaining about the QE that was happening during the recovery starts to complain about Trump's clamouring for it now in "the best economy of our lifetimes".  How long before I pass out?
I'm home. Didn't like QE or QE II or QE infinity.

I shouldn't but, I'm gonna anyway.....

What does that have to do with his tweet or my post?
You were asking for things more bizarre. Anything related to Epstein, pictures of Bill in Hillary's dress, our president's involvement with him and Maralago's involvement with him, and his subsequent suicide are more bizarre, beer 30 is saying.

And, indeed, it may very well be.

Users who are viewing this thread