What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (3 Viewers)

This one is not that difficult. The runner’s knee hit the ground but THEN he dove for the first down market. He was touched WHILE HE WAS IN THE AIR, so it’s the same as if his knee never hit the ground. The ball gets spotted the first place any body part hits once he hits the ground after he was touched. 
Spot on - he wasn’t giving himself up. 

Bills starting off on right foot here with the false start by Houston. Time for defense to make their mark. Haven’t had a defensive TD all year. Now would be a great time.

This one is not that difficult. The runner’s knee hit the ground but THEN he dove for the first down market. He was touched WHILE HE WAS IN THE AIR, so it’s the same as if his knee never hit the ground. The ball gets spotted the first place any body part hits once he hits the ground after he was touched. 
I agree.  I originally didn't see all the replays and after seeing it clearly I acknowledged I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread