What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (2 Viewers)

No kidding. He did not give himself up. He tossed the ball away before the play was over. Should be a TD.

What's next? One of these plays where DeShaun Jackson drops the ball before crossing the goal line and they say "Well, he meant to score the TD. No fumble." 
Imagine if instead of tossing the ball at the ref he had suddenly started running and returned it for a TD. How many people would agree that he had given himself up and the play should have been blown dead? Surely not the officials. Maybe just Bills fans  :lol:

BOB is also the genius behind trading away the next few drafts as acting GM. That and this performance have to finally end his tenure. Come on!

I think they only let it go if it goes through the end zone. If that ball sits in the end zone with nobody touching it it’s a live ball.
Pretty sure they changed that. If the ball hits the endzone it’s considered a touchback. They def don’t have to kneel anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to remind everybody that DeAndre Hopkins cost you twenty-three bucks in the postseason contest. That's now him standing about -0.8

Maybe after you get a first down running the ball, instead of a Still pass down the field, how about getting Hopkins involved? Short 7 yard slant or 10-yd out? Why can't they get him the ball?

Back to non-fantasy related things. Stills throw was badly missed as was Hopkins wide open. 

This is as bad as Houston can play, though credit Bills D a bit.  

Singletary with the most impressive runs in the league - even the one yard gains 

Every time I watch him I think he’s gonna he a force for years

another note on coaching by Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7: The @BuffaloBills have run 36 plays
They have motioned on 18 of them for at least 150+ yards

Game plan is 🔥 

They ran the 2nd least amount of motion during the season

#NFLWildCard

Whats that got to do with Watson? Tell me how great Watkins is at throwing a football vs a real D.
They are pretty similar players. So I am reminding you that your criticism may not be wholly justified.

Watson is not playing well but there are other things happening around him that is making it much more difficult than it has been for Jackson.

I am guessing the Texans offensive line has made improvements post Tunsil trade but they were considered the worst Oline coming into the year and they have earned that reputation with poor blocking in previous seasons.

If you want to see Watson perform against a real defense then at least give him a real offensive line to do so.

Cody Ford 1-on-1 against JJ Watt is not ideal at all. Predictably Watt beats Ford like a rented mule on 3rd down for the sack.

another note on coaching by Dan Orlovsky

@danorlovsky7: The @BuffaloBills have run 36 plays
They have motioned on 18 of them for at least 150+ yards

Game plan is 🔥 

They ran the 2nd least amount of motion during the season

#NFLWildCard
Love Orlovsky’s feed, always good insight

Users who are viewing this thread