What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (5 Viewers)

Just poured a Smoked Porter

damn that's good

http://img78.echo.cx/img78/6371/06240522324jn.jpg
That is a kickass beer. I'm just having a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Just bought the vertical epic 'blindly'Didn't realize it ages for 10 yrs...

No way can I commit to that. Gave it to an older aficionado at work

http://www.stonebrew.com/epic/
I understand. I've bought some stuff that was supposed to be cellared before, but ended up drinking it at the end of a bender when there wasn't anything else left in the house.

MGD in the can :blegh:USUALLY, it's Sam Adams original, although some of the seasonal brands are tasty.

Nice thread. Cheap ### rum (half of a one liter) and diet coke = Atkins friendly. Just switched over to St. Pauli Girl.

5 hours ago, the answer was: whatevers cold2 hours ago, the answer was: whatevers around, cold or not.10 minutes ago, the answer became: whatever there is in the house with alchohol in it.

damn that's good

I understand. I've bought some stuff that was supposed to be cellared before, but ended up drinking it at the end of a bender when there wasn't anything else left in the house.
Just saw they are releasing the Stone Russian Imperial Stout soon. Definitely would like to try

damn that's good

Isn't that funny how you'll pretty much take on anything given the inventory levels. I've done that on more than one occasion.

5 hours ago, the answer was: whatevers cold

2 hours ago, the answer was: whatevers around, cold or not.

10 minutes ago, the answer became: whatever there is in the house with alchohol in it.
COlin is as tough as it gets

5 hours ago, the answer was: whatevers cold

2 hours ago, the answer was: whatevers around, cold or not.

10 minutes ago, the answer became: whatever there is in the house with alchohol in it.
:thumbup: Long lost twin brother here.

damn that's good

Just saw they are releasing the Stone Russian Imperial Stout soon. Definitely would like to try
It'll probably be rad, but why release an Imperial Stout in the middle of the summer?

Been sucking down Miller Lites since 6:30. I'm smashed. And trying desperately to start an iFight with BGP in the Obama thread.

Been sucking down Miller Lites since 6:30. I'm smashed. And trying desperately to start an iFight with BGP in the Obama thread.
God this is pitifulLeaving shortly to pick up a friend flying in at the aeropuerto, then heading downtown.

Enjoy everyone :banned:

Isn't that funny how you'll pretty much take on anything given the inventory levels. I've done that on more than one occasion.
Agreed. And, it can come off either end of the quality spectrum. I've ended nights by drinking barleywines that should be cellared (and that I only had one in my possession) and other nights, where I broke into the Lone Star that somebody left at a poker game six months earlier.

God this is pitifulLeaving shortly to pick up a friend flying in at the aeropuerto, then heading downtown.

Enjoy everyone :banned:
Have a good time. Enjoy single life...again.

JURRST FOUND A BOTTLE OF CROWN! I AM THE BIG WINNER TONIGHT!
This is exactly why I keep a full liquor cabinet. Before, I'd find a random half bottle of liquor and have to finish it. Now that I've got 25 or 30 bottles of hard liquor, I just leave it be.

This is exactly why I keep a full liquor cabinet. Before, I'd find a random half bottle of liquor and have to finish it. Now that I've got 25 or 30 bottles of hard liquor, I just leave it be.
For shame....No bottle likes to be left half drunkenered.

B, when are we going to grab a beerzer after work? Ar eyou north?

Drink up, chief.I'm on Parmer Lane, about 4 miles east of IH-35. Yes, north. And I'd love to have one. Maybe we can set up a cornhole next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drink up, chief.I'm on Parmer Lane, about 4 miles east of IH-35. Yes, north.
By 685? I met my wife at Mandalay over by the Dell complex there.We eat at Wings N More on Howard at least once a week under "husband's order".

By 685? I met my wife at Mandalay over by the Dell complex there.We eat at Wings N More on Howard at least once a week under "husband's order".
Between 685 and 290. Harris Branch neighborhood. We only make it to Wings N More about once a month.

Between 685 and 290. Harris Branch neighborhood. We only make it to Wings N More about once a month.
I know where that is. My fam is in Houston so we cruise by there every few weeks. I'm telling you: Me, you, Cosjobs, Joffer, etc should get a weekly lunch Hold Em game going...Colin

I know where that is. My fam is in Houston so we cruise by there every few weeks. I'm telling you: Me, you, Cosjobs, Joffer, etc should get a weekly lunch Hold Em game going...Colin
I'm in the south. :bag:

1. My guy Colter (IT guru for my new company) is single handedly responsible for the 2 hour wait at Freddy's Place on South COngress.2. We don't mind if you drive up to play. :)

1. My guy Colter (IT guru for my new company) is single handedly responsible for the 2 hour wait at Freddy's Place on South COngress.2. We don't mind if you drive up to play. :)
I should've added southEAST. Then your first question would've been "Are you sure you have money to be gambling?" :brush: GDB poor students

Edit to say that if y'all were to have a weekly game, I'd try to find my way up there once a month or so. Lotsa conflicts between work and class.

damn that's good

I've got a case of 22's for every year thus far released. Really not sure where I am going to find the space to keep it all....but I'll take my chances.

damn that's good

I've got a case of 22's for every year thus far released. Really not sure where I am going to find the space to keep it all....but I'll take my chances.
I think you're on the right track by not worrying about that too much.

Currently drinking a Unibroue Ephemere Cassis. Not very impressed.

Not that most fruit flavored beers are good, but once in a while you are suprised. This is not one of those moments.

Unibroue is one of the finest breweries in the world. But I have also tried the apple flavored beer they make. That too sucked. They should stick with the true Belgian styles...if they are going to play with fruit flavors then they should lean towards the sours. Beer styles do come and go (Ice, Dry, etc) and wheat beers flavored with fruit went the way of the Dodo ten years ago. Really not sure why they are trying to revitalize it.

Big Rock Traditional Ale, Alexander Keith's and Stella Artois...these are what was left in the fridge

Frito Lay's Baken-ets Hot'NSpicy Fried Pork Skins and cheap ### rum with diet coke. An Atkins friendly good time.

Summit Extra Pale Ale (Vitamin S to me)
Had an EPA and a Limon and 7 to finish up the night shift(I drink on the job once and a while, I work in a restraunt). Then moved to Leinies Honeywies at the bar afterwards, combined with a variation of shots. Gotta get drunk before I get up tommorow to work again. GDB only 7 hours between shifts.

My good ole buddy wiser and his buddy jack D.This all-american saturday night begins in an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread