What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 NBA Thread: I felt a great disturbance in the trolls, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. (1 Viewer)

First Name Starting 5s

PG - Dave Bing

SG - Dave DeBusschere

SF - David Thompson

PF - Dave Cowens

C - David Robinson
DeBusschere was a power forward who is 40th on the all-time rebounders list. Team Dave is probably going to have to move Bing over to #2 and start David Wesley or Dave Twardzik at the point.

I'm glad my choose 5 teams to root for has taken off. Feel like I accomplished something here besides being a general ****

First Name Starting 5s

PG - Dave Bing

SG - Dave DeBusschere

SF - David Thompson

PF - Dave Cowens

C - David Robinson
DeBusschere was a power forward who is 40th on the all-time rebounders list. Team Dave is probably going to have to move Bing over to #2 and start David Wesley or Dave Twardzik at the point.
Basketball reference says I can slide Thompson to SG and DeBusschere to SF so I'll stretch a bit and go with that. Don't know why I thought DeBusschere was a SG - I need to stop drinking on Mondays.

God Shamgod

Earl Monroe aka Black Jesus aka The Lord's Prayer

Ray Allen aka Jesus Shuttlesworth

Joakim Noah

Moses Malone

I met both Markie Mark and Donnie when I was a freshman in high school. Some rich chick from my town was dating (#######) Markie Mark. I was friends with her sister. Unsurprisingly, they were both giant d-bags.

well I deleted my last one by accident. these are fun though.

jason terry

terry tyler

tyler harvey

harvey grant

grant hill

Kobe Bryant

Oscar Robertson

Bob Cousy

Elvin Hayes

Bill Russell

Rolando Blackman

Yinka Dare

Alaa Abdelnaby

Norm Nixon

Tim Duncan

Steve Nash

Uwe Blab

Caldwell Jones

Karl Malone

Swen Nater

Here's an easy one:

Shaun Livingston

Kobe Bryant

LeBron James

Kevin Garnett

Dwight Howard

Sebastian Telfair

Monta Ellis

Tracy McGrady

Amar'e Stoudemire

Tyson Chandler

Lou Williams

J.R. Smith

Rashard Lewis

Jermaine O'Neal

Andrew Bynum

Had to fudge a little bit for my SF on the 3rd team. But he spent a few seasons at SF.

John Wall

Michael Jordan

Josh Howard

Jason Smith

Karl-Anthony Towns

(probably waaaay too hard)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok brohans i have one pg nick van exel or terry porter sg wes matthews or devin harris or downtown freddy brown sf latrell sprewell pf carl landry c jim chones take that list to the bank if you dare bromigos

BDL's Blazers are up:

C Bill Walton

F Jerome Kersey

F LaMarcus Aldridge

G Clyde Drexler

G Terry Porter

Would have gone with Clifford Robinson or Rasheed Wallace over Kersey. Both were All-Stars with similar tenure to Kersey, who never made an All-Star Team.

I like Porter as the second guard, but there's definitely an argument for Brandon Roy there. Or Jim Paxson.

POR is a tough nut to crack in this exercise because they've had a lot of great players who were with the team a relatively short amount of time, forming a bunch of talented playoff teams yet constantly tinkering with the roster to try to get past the Lakers.

I'd give the second Blazers F spot to Maurice Lucas. All-star in all 3 of his full seasons in Portland, leading scorer and 2nd best player on their only championship team. He wasn't there long but he'll always be remembered as a Blazer.

Markieff Morris must have some monster balls or a huge ######* to be demanding a trade.

What a #####**

*thing cleaned by **

** cleans *

***neat board

Last edited by a moderator:
BDL's Blazers are up:

C Bill Walton

F Jerome Kersey

F LaMarcus Aldridge

G Clyde Drexler

G Terry Porter

Would have gone with Clifford Robinson or Rasheed Wallace over Kersey. Both were All-Stars with similar tenure to Kersey, who never made an All-Star Team.

I like Porter as the second guard, but there's definitely an argument for Brandon Roy there. Or Jim Paxson.

POR is a tough nut to crack in this exercise because they've had a lot of great players who were with the team a relatively short amount of time, forming a bunch of talented playoff teams yet constantly tinkering with the roster to try to get past the Lakers.
not having sabonis at c is a travishammockery i loved that guy he was the everyman for us schlubs who could not jump man was he cool brohans take that to the bank

BDL's Blazers are up:

C Bill Walton

F Jerome Kersey

F LaMarcus Aldridge

G Clyde Drexler

G Terry Porter

not having sabonis at c is a travishammockery i loved that guy he was the everyman for us schlubs who could not jump man was he cool brohans take that to the bank
Sabonis is the best passer I've ever seen. Not "best passing big man", "best passing Euro", or any other qualifier. He's the best passer I have ever seen.

BDL's Blazers are up:

C Bill Walton

F Jerome Kersey

F LaMarcus Aldridge

G Clyde Drexler

G Terry Porter

Sabonis is the best passer I've ever seen. Not "best passing big man", "best passing Euro", or any other qualifier. He's the best passer I have ever seen.
He's no Billy Hoyle.

i root for arvydas sabarros son at gonzago because he is the son of sbarro take that to the bank brohans

Users who are viewing this thread