What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 End of Year Song Draft - Rounds 3/4 today - 1975 eligible, 2012 not. (1 Viewer)

Great video

ETA: got up to the above post listening to the picks by draft order. Lots of new to me stuff.

Standouts of the new to me songs are the Starcrawler track (hits that Stonesy country-influenced sweet spot just right), the Eliza and the Delusionals track with its big build up, and “Let Me Go” by Sault. Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping to catch things up in the morning but in case I don't, I'm going on a road trip tomorrow to follow the local junior hockey team and hit a few pubs and breweries along the way, so if I'm AWOL for a bit, I'll be back over the weekend to get things back on track. 

I owe one from yesterday:

Round 8: Joseph Robert Krauss - Two Closed Eyes

No vid, just audio but only 119 listens, and it definitely deserves more. I’d call it Gram Parsons-esque with convincing vocals and steel guitar. Discovered via Apple Music’s RR equivalent.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pick for Saturday is another Apple Music discovery. I’d describe it as breezy acoustic soul, summer time or lazy Saturday AM music.

On first listen I thought this was a new Frank Ocean tune, but this guy is an up and comer. He released his debut album this year and it’s not really like this subsequent single release. It’s, more funk-oriented as opposed to the current trap-centered Pop and R&B scene. It’s worth a listen if that sounds appealing.

Round 9: Lucky Daye - Buying Time

I'm having a hard time understanding how this band is still available at this point in the draft?  This is another artist I would not have discovered were it not for the  generosity of those kind posters who frequent threads like these.

Clear your calendars, gentlemen.  You're about to experience 21 minutes of rock and roll ecstasy.

10.x Henchlock by the Oh Sees

J

Round 11: Cautious Clay - Erase

One of a few artists that I’m awaiting a full album release from. I picked another single of his in the 2019 first half draft but I like this one better.

Users who are viewing this thread