What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 FFA NHL Fantasy League (1 Viewer)

god dammit, rud.  sick run at the end.  I can’t believe you caught me with the run my squad was on too.  nice work.

congrats Novo, almost wire to wire.  I knew when I lost that GAA point to you I was cooked.  should have traded Vassy a couple weeks earlier and I had it.

fun season with all the oddities.  

Thanks. Certainly an interesting finish. I was up like 12 at one point in the first "final week". Got intense with ARud and Brasky down the stretch.

My team was pretty ridiculous here, I would have been pretty rattled if I lost it at the end :lol:

I don't think I ever got any winnings for this (I'm not really worried about it, I didn't think about it until tonight when I noticed fantasy hockey is open again).. don't think I paid either, FWIW.

I don't think I ever got any winnings for this (I'm not really worried about it, I didn't think about it until tonight when I noticed fantasy hockey is open again).. don't think I paid either, FWIW.

Ok, we agreed to $30/team and there were 12 teams for a total prize pool of $360.

I think we normally do

1st - 50%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 20%

1. Northern Voice - $180
t2. Rudnicki - $90
t2. Brasky - $90

I'm pretty sure I didn't get payment from everybody but not sure I want to chase it down at this point either. My bad for sitting on this so long.

Will send out money to NV and Brasky.

Ok, we agreed to $30/team and there were 12 teams for a total prize pool of $360.

I think we normally do

1st - 50%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 20%

1. Northern Voice - $180
t2. Rudnicki - $90
t2. Brasky - $90

I'm pretty sure I didn't get payment from everybody but not sure I want to chase it down at this point either. My bad for sitting on this so long.

Will send out money to NV and Brasky.
I sent you $30 on 1/12/21

Aaron Rudnicki

- negative$30.00

Jan 12COMPLETED – Money Sent

I checked PayPal and these were the confirmed payments there. 

DrD
Brasky
Getz
Dickie Dunn
Thorn
ChemX

add myself and NV, and that's 8 out of 12. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread