What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Music Thread - Spoon, The War on Drugs, Parquet Courts (1 Viewer)

I was trying to offer an explanation why they might be called "garage soul" instead of "two-tone," but that isn't what you said. I thought it was puzzling you currently. Nothing more than that. I had misread your quote. That's all. 

ok.. we need a 2022 thread.

but just looking at my RR today... 

Pavement!!!?????? (damn. just googled. it's an unreleased track not a "new" track.)

Fontaines DC

PINK MEXICO

Crows

Spoon

Metronomy

Streets (collab)

Angel Olson

eta: new single by Parquet Courts... nice tune "watching strangers smile")

and the every week another track from the Dead Can Dance live album released months ago. I love the band and album... but when does it stop counting as a song for Release Radar. the album has passed through the entire frame of view of the radar a couple of times already. Same goes for PJ Harvey demos, Bowie version and Pixies live.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok.. we need a 2022 thread.

but just looking at my RR today... 

Pavement!!!?????? (damn. just googled. it's an unreleased track not a "new" track.)

Fontaines DC

PINK MEXICO

Crows

Spoon

Metronomy

Streets (collab)

Angel Olson

eta: new single by Parquet Courts... nice tune "watching strangers smile")

and the every week another track from the Dead Can Dance live album released months ago. I love the band and album... but when does it stop counting as a song for Release Radar. the album has passed through the entire frame of view of the radar a couple of times already. Same goes for PJ Harvey demos, Bowie version and Pixies live.
For the first time in a while, I loved my RR this week too:

KGATLW

Parquet Courts

Jack White

Knuckle Puck

Blood Command

The Districts

The Homeless Gospel Choir

Band of Heathens / White Denim

and a new band to me, which is now the first entry on my running 2022 AoTY list: Forever Unclean (FFO PUP, Dirty Nil, Direct Hit!)

For the first time in a while, I loved my RR this week too:

KGATLW

Parquet Courts

Jack White

Knuckle Puck

Blood Command

The Districts

The Homeless Gospel Choir

Band of Heathens / White Denim

and a new band to me, which is now the first entry on my running 2022 AoTY list: Forever Unclean (FFO PUP, Dirty Nil, Direct Hit!)
Why didn't I get Districts? 

That BoH/White Denim track....kinda old timey?

Users who are viewing this thread