What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: Message board poster furiously types out one more horrible post before thread closes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Now Time For The Celtics To Punch Back After Suffering One The top 3 worst butt beatings In NBA Finals History

I will be avoiding this thread tonight (I know, rejoicing ensued) and am a liiiiiiiiitle bit tipsy after a phenomenal client offsite. I predict Mavs by 12, Kyrie smokes the Celtics in the second half, Luka comes out and drops a 30-6-6 in the first half and it's never really in doubt. Tatum sucks again.

#MFFL
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE HISTORY

Can't come back from 3-0 unless you go down 3-0. Shouldn't have let them get one!

Is there anything worse, in any professional sport, than NBA players not attempting 3/4 court shots with seconds on the clock at the end of quarters/halves? Presumably to preserve their stats and not miss a shot? I mean, that’s the only reason I’ve ever been able to come up with. Seriously, zero downside to heaving one up, but especially in the MOTHER ****ING NBA FINALS. 😡😡😡

ABC drew 9.62 million viewers for the Mavericks' throttling of the Celtics on Friday night.

That looks to be the 2nd-lowest NBA Finals Game 4 on record, behind only the pandemic bubble, when Game 4 of Lakers-Heat drew 7.54 million (that also aired in October).

ABC drew 9.62 million viewers for the Mavericks' throttling of the Celtics on Friday night.

That looks to be the 2nd-lowest NBA Finals Game 4 on record, behind only the pandemic bubble, when Game 4 of Lakers-Heat drew 7.54 million (that also aired in October).
I mean, the series was 3-0 and most of the country hates anything Boston so I doubt people wanted to watch them clinch.

Is there anything worse, in any professional sport, than NBA players not attempting 3/4 court shots with seconds on the clock at the end of quarters/halves? Presumably to preserve their stats and not miss a shot? I mean, that’s the only reason I’ve ever been able to come up with. Seriously, zero downside to heaving one up, but especially in the MOTHER ****ING NBA FINALS. 😡😡😡
Lol.. Pritchard

Happy now? :lol:

'13 - Heat over the Spurs in 7 games, we all remember Ray Allen bailing out the Heat down 3-2 with security setting up for a Spurs victory
You have the Cavs down 3-1 in 2016 pull it out in 7

Most of these NBA Finals are pretty bad or lop sided, most of the Series that were even 4-2 seem lopsided in hindsight.
NBA not exactly showcasing their best stuff on the biggest stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread