What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amy's Baking Company: Must-See Meltdown (1 Viewer)

Holy crap. Just watched the episode and went to the KN thread...nothing there, I should have known it was thread worthy as a stand alone.

Just a total train wreck.

Right. This bird is completely off the reservation. I'd rather have my own bollocks fed to me at ##cking knife point than spend another day in that ##cking kitchen. As for her husband, I nearly ripped his tackle off and beat him to death with it. My God. Garlic aioli with ##cking blue cheese and white truffle oil. If I ordered 6 more of those burgers I could have ended our reliance on foreign oil by squeezing the ##cking things. Jesus Christ. I'd rather be locked in a closet with a kilo of cocaine and Jim11 than go back for a ##cking "Revisited." That broad can eat my #### with a soup spoon. I did however wank to her picture. Did I mention I have 15 Michelin stars? Oh come on.

Right. This bird is completely off the reservation. I'd rather have my own bollocks fed to me at ##cking knife point than spend another day in that ##cking kitchen. As for her husband, I nearly ripped his tackle off and beat him to death with it. My God. Garlic aioli with ##cking blue cheese and white truffle oil. If I ordered 6 more of those burgers I could have ended our reliance on foreign oil by squeezing the ##cking things. Jesus Christ. I'd rather be locked in a closet with a kilo of cocaine and Jim11 than go back for a ##cking "Revisited." That broad can eat my #### with a soup spoon. I did however wank to her picture. Did I mention I have 15 Michelin stars? Oh come on.
Really?

Really?
NO KIDDING. WHAT A DUECSH

My wife and I are very big fans of the show and we enjoyed this episode very much. Today though we made a somewhat embarrassing discovery. We didn't know that his name was Gordon. We had always thought his name was Jeff Ramsey. I guess many others probably made the same mistake only hearing it and never seeing it in print but after seeing the name all over the news today we had to laugh at ourselves.

Sometimes we try to make the dishes at home that they make on the show but they didn't show any new meals this week. Good show anyway.

Willie Neslon said:
My wife and I are very big fans of the show and we enjoyed this episode very much. Today though we made a somewhat embarrassing discovery. We didn't know that his name was Gordon. We had always thought his name was Jeff Ramsey. I guess many others probably made the same mistake only hearing it and never seeing it in print but after seeing the name all over the news today we had to laugh at ourselves.

Sometimes we try to make the dishes at home that they make on the show but they didn't show any new meals this week. Good show anyway.
wow

Part of me really wants to believe this is shtick. I choose to bury my head in the sand and not come to terms with the idea that there are people this stupid in the world.

Kool-Aid Larry said:
#### yelpers crackin' me up :lmao:
Again, he misunderstood saying "you no tell me my wife pizza taste like her #####, he ##### taste like cat litter and Indian food" so I finally left. I was not more than half a block away when Amy and samy came up behind me and smashed me with a crowbar and beat me pretty severely while yelling YALA, YALA! In fact I am currently writing this while hold up in a makeshift cage in an Arizona basement.

Willie Neslon said:
No, nobody else has made that mistake. Just you and your wife.

Willie Neslon said:
I thought his name was Jeff Gordon.

Willie Neslon said:
:lmao: :lmao:

ppl are awesome

Gordon Ramsay said:
This is pure GOLD

I say the FFA raises enough money via donations to fly MOP and his wife out there for dinner, along with a videographer.

That's it, just MOP having a nice, simple, relaxing dinner at Amy's Baking Company, courtesy of the FFA.

I say the FFA raises enough money via donations to fly MOP and his wife out there for dinner, along with a videographer.

That's it, just MOP having a nice, simple, relaxing dinner at Amy's Baking Company, courtesy of the FFA.
"I'll have the tuna."

I say the FFA raises enough money via donations to fly MOP and his wife out there for dinner, along with a videographer.That's it, just MOP having a nice, simple, relaxing dinner at Amy's Baking Company, courtesy of the FFA.
"I'll have the tuna."
"In oil or water, sir?"
"Surprise me, honey. And garnish it with some Swedish Fish, would you?"
"Right away, sir.Samy! Order up for table 147!"

Gordon Ramsay said:
This is pure GOLD
:goodposting:

McGarnicle said:
Can you imagine how wild she must be in the sack? Imagine getting into a nasty argument where she's throwing pots and pans, then the makeup sex. I'm picturing damaged furniture and serious claw marks on skin. I'll bet she likes to be spanked as hard as possible, maybe even choked.
Go on...

This is probably the best idea I have heard in FFA in ages. Setup an account, STAT!

The press release asks the public to decide who is correct: a celebrity chef (Ramsay) or “the marketplace that has supported the small, locally owned business for six years.”
Yeah why would I take an internationally acclaimed chef's word over the owners of the restaurant doing so poorly they called him for help?

The press release asks the public to decide who is correct: a celebrity chef (Ramsay) or “the marketplace that has supported the small, locally owned business for six years.”
Yeah why would I take an internationally acclaimed chef's word over the owners of the restaurant doing so poorly they called him for help?
By "the marketplace" do they mean Samy's irrational capacity to prop up the business?

Users who are viewing this thread