What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broken leg for FWP? (1 Viewer)

TheBradyBunch

Footballguy
The sideline reporter on Rams radio is reporting that FWP has a broken leg. Said he even saw the x-ray. Any confirmation..these announcers are horrendous and I'm not positive they can be believed...

Wow. Does Davenport know he's not this good.

He would have been a real nice pickup in leagues if this happened a couple weeks ago.

The sideline reporter on Rams radio is reporting that FWP has a broken leg. Said he even saw the x-ray. Any confirmation..these announcers are horrendous and I'm not positive they can be believed...
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm one of those without the NFL network and I just checked in. Saw that Pitt had 34 and thought I was "In the money". Wouldn't be so bad, but my opponent has Big Ben......ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? A BROKEN LEG?!?!?Nice, Parker.........

If I survive this round. Yes, we play the SB week 17. Stupid I know, but I was outnumbered trying to change the rule. I think I will drop FWP for any warm body for the SB. I am not going to keep him next year anyway & his value is zippo anyway!

well, anyone starting FWP at this point in the season after he has disappointed for so long deserves it...

what's the difference? 2 TDs for the season? Now all the Steelers homers will continue to stick up for him and say that its because his season was cut short by his broken leg.

this is one of the dumbest comments i've ever seen

you have to be no older than maybe 15, 16 years old with this stupid comment...

yeah, i'm sure he could've scored at least 5 or 6 TD's the last two weeks of the season to make things more respectable this year...you're just pissed you banked on him and you lost your entry fee again...

no need to stick up for willie you idiot....he was leading the league in rushing up to now

you're just pissed off because you passed on better FF players to draft willie, maybe if you knew anything about FF you wouldn't have gotten burned by parker this year

it's obvious your entry fee in FF will always be called a "donation", thanks for playing.

well, anyone starting FWP at this point in the season after he has disappointed for so long deserves it...
:shrug:
oh, you mean because he has been such a 'stud' this season?
Oh, shark bait. I get it now.
Uhh, the guy ranks 18th YTDhttp://subscribers.footballguys.com/2007/07ytdppg16.php

glllllll counting on him to win a championship. Over the last 5 weeks he has avedraged 9 pts / game (non-PPR). I have to believe most teams had someone more capable on their bench...

:shark:
Uhh, the guy ranks 18th YTDhttp://subscribers.footballguys.com/2007/07ytdppg16.php

glllllll counting on him to win a championship. Over the last 5 weeks he has avedraged 9 pts / game (non-PPR). I have to believe most teams had someone more capable on their bench...
He still was a solid RB2 :mellow:

:shark:

He still was a solid RB2 :shrug:
:lmao: Had he done what he did last year, my team might have been undefeated. With Brady, Romo, Braylon, Owens and Colston in my starting lineup, Parker wasn't the guy holding my lineup together.

Fortunately, I had Stecker to go when Bush went down, but I needed FWP this weekend since I knew Chester Taylor had been rendered useless now. My only other options were the Miami stable against NE.

Anyway, based on Davenport last night, I knew Parker would have had a ridiculously good night, i.e. well over 100 yards and he could have easily had a TD. Maybe not 2, but 1 would not have been a stretch. Even though Davenport has been in on short yardage, Parker usually got at least 1 or 2 cracks if it was 1st and goal, which it was at the 1.

Jake22 said:
what's the difference? 2 TDs for the season? Now all the Steelers homers will continue to stick up for him and say that its because his season was cut short by his broken leg.
this is one of the dumbest comments i've ever seen you have to be no older than maybe 15, 16 years old with this stupid comment...yeah, i'm sure he could've scored at least 5 or 6 TD's the last two weeks of the season to make things more respectable this year...you're just pissed you banked on him and you lost your entry fee again... no need to stick up for willie you idiot....he was leading the league in rushing up to nowyou're just pissed off because you passed on better FF players to draft willie, maybe if you knew anything about FF you wouldn't have gotten burned by parker this year it's obvious your entry fee in FF will always be called a "donation", thanks for playing.
Perfect example of what is NOT permitted.Disagree with someone? Fine. Rip him to shreds for voicing his opinion? Earn a vacation.See you after your timeout.

Users who are viewing this thread