What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (2 Viewers)

Start all CLE skill players next week.  The Saints D just gave up 400+ passing yards against Fitzpatrick, and looked horrible doing it

seriously? the Steelers have 6 turnovers and 115 yrd in penalties and you are OK with a tie?
Oh yeah.  Rookie OLT, rookie playing against Pro Bowl DE.

Rookie CB playing against best WR in the league.

59% or the roster has turned over from last year and we have one win in the last two years and you think I am unhappy with a tie against a playoff team?

You're an alright dude but I'm happy.

Even though this was a positive step for Cleveland, anyone else think this pushes them to roll out Baker sooner? Tyrod didn't look great today, not bad either, and they were inches away.

Myles Garret, wow, I wanna both hug him and punch him in the face.  Block in the back on that INT return?  Cmon man.  Cmon.  

However, without him, we lose by 14 in regulation most likely

Brutal just brutal had this game won I thought we had it then that penalty killed us moved us back and made FG longer.

Am I reading this correctly?

Tyrod is scared ####less to throw the ball, and underthrew 2 surefire TDs that Baker would have crushed
Waste a few more weeks of Hue ####### up the line. Fire him. Stabilize things. Hope Tyrod doesnt die in the meantime. Then start Bacon Mayfield. 

Browns should’ve won this game. 

Baker wouldn’t have  made a difference. 
Baker would have attempted throws that Tyrod decided to tuck into a scramble or sack because he’s ultra conservative. There’s also a few throws Tyrod made that I’d much rather have had Baker tossing. No idea how any of that turns out though.

Users who are viewing this thread