What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at New orleans (1 Viewer)

Came into tonight's game up 17 with Dez left going against Murray. Thought my chances were pretty good. Didn't realize they were completely abandoning the passing game. Do the Cowboys know how to run a balanced offense? It's either all run or all pass every game.
Are you watching the game?

He's being double teamed.

Came into tonight's game up 17 with Dez left going against Murray. Thought my chances were pretty good. Didn't realize they were completely abandoning the passing game. Do the Cowboys know how to run a balanced offense? It's either all run or all pass every game.
game just started guy relax....... geezus start of the 2nd and your whining already.... Do you think Dallas is not gonna throw all game? wake up I would think they better or they will get blown out.

In terms of real football you have to like the Cowboys' plan. Don't think they win a shootout in NO. Every game is big from here on in for them. Eagles getting it together and the Giants are going north again.

Ridiculous that you run the ball and after a decent pickup you get up and slam the ball down. You won the heisman man, it's a 20 yard run, get over it.

I predict Graham in beast mode!

Edit: Not possible when he is not in the game :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pierre Garcon does that after every single catch and doesn't get called.
You can't do it towards the opposing team.
I think there's something specific about "spinning the ball" that was added this year.

EDIT: I see that it only applies when "directed at an opponent" as well. You got it.

EDIT EDIT: ..... now I REALLY hate that call. Almost as much as I hate the rule.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Seriously, man. Unless a player is handing out photos of him having sex with your mother, it's not worthy of a penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Darren Woodson.
Used to love the Dallas safeties, Billy Bates, Darren Woodson, then they drafted Roy Williams and they haven't had anything since. Half the time they don't even have a true safety back there. But the lack of pass rush by the front 4 or anyone besides Ware even highlights our lack of secondary players even more.

Users who are viewing this thread