What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desert Island Song Draft - Alphabet thievery afoot - Thievery abounds, XTC and Queen popular. Starting Round 25. Chaos coming (1 Viewer)

Pik.23 Del the Funky Homosapien - Mistadobalina

I have two or three of my favorites in D, but I have been sitting on this one for a while and needed some Delvon, Deltron as some of you may know him!

A, B, C, D, E, G, H, I, J, k, L, M, N O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X

Last edited:
RD 23: "T" - The Tubes - White Punks On Dope

I almost picked something much lesser known off the "Remote Control" album ...that entire album is one of my all-time favorites. so much goodness

but ended up going with the classic stage presence of this song - QUAY-LUDE!!

I mean the song kicks ***, and whatever happened to bringing a stage show to entertain the kids???? would you rather see some depressed guys in baggy jeans and flannel shirts ...???

another performance in SF ('83) when they had a some more money

Right Im back in track
@Steve Tasker owes 20, 21, 22, 23 round picks
If it gets past 24, im gonna have to make them instead. Hopefully he checks in soon

Hov34, Zamboni, John Maddens Lunchbox and Pip’s Invitation can make their 23rd round picks

24.01 Pip’s Invitation UP
24.02 John Maddens Lunchbox UP
24.03 Krista4 UP
24.04 Zamboni UP
24.05 Yo Mama UP
24.06 New Binky the Doormat
24.07 Landrys hat
24.08 Hov34
24.09 Tuffnutt
24.11 Steve Tasker
24.12 Rockaction
24.13 Pik95
24.14 Eephus
24.15 Mrs. Rannous
24.16 Otb_lifer
24.17 Ilov80s

Just want to thank everyone for keeping this thing going and moving. I know it’s annoying to other drafters when one is constantly out of pocket, but I’ve had a ton of stuff going on this draft. I usually am more than available, but this one and the next one will be tough. Thanks to everybody for bearing with me. Peace.
Youve been no trouble at all. Thanks for participating

Round 26 will be one person up at a time, starting with Pip’s Invitation. No more 3ITC.
Sound fair?

Round 27, if you can do 26 picks, is just pick a favourite artist from someone else, but a different song

Would it seem more fair to have both Rounds 25 and 26 in order? I'm not sure (and it doesn't affect me a bit since I can't steal nor be stolen from), so just throwing it out there.

Round 26 will be one person up at a time, starting with Pip’s Invitation. No more 3ITC.
Sound fair?

Round 27, if you can do 26 picks, is just pick a favourite artist from someone else, but a different song

Would it seem more fair to have both Rounds 25 and 26 in order? I'm not sure (and it doesn't affect me a bit since I can't steal nor be stolen from), so just throwing it out there.
Round 25 will still be 3ITC, but im not locked into anything

Sound fair?

I would do 25 and 26 in order, since some people were holding steals just for that.

Still have about 4 artists in each letter I'm missing (C, G, S, T). Was hoping some of my choices would be made for me, but I'm going to try to take songs/artists I've never drafted before with these last few.

24.G

The Gap Band - Burn Rubber On Me (Why You Wanna Hurt Me)

Enjoy this 10 minute version, now with Cowboy Hats!!!

Also, looks like the moonwalk @ 2:32 three years early.

Users who are viewing this thread