What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings Marketplace - NFTs (3 Viewers)

They said I had to verify my account. I've been playing of DK for years so I  don't know why it was suddenly an issue.
I saw that note when I signed up, but I answered a couple of questions and it said I was verified. Now, I haven't had the chance to buy yet, so IDK if I might get hit with that too. Did your account say verified prior to this incident?

I have a Jeter and Biles Platinum Premier. Figure I might as well hold onto them and hope the price goes up like the Brady’s did. 

Bought a few of the Tiger Woods on the secondary market.  Figure it should go for at least 50% of the Brady when things settle in.  Right now the Tiger is selling for ~30% of what the Brady is.

I was over 25000 in the second drop.....  I've tried every single drop post-Brady and am never even close to being high enough in the queue to get one.  Feels rigged
First day I tried I got 2 nft’s had no idea what I was doing. Haven’t been anywhere close since 

First day I tried I got 2 nft’s had no idea what I was doing. Haven’t been anywhere close since 
I’ve tried every one.  Only successes on the drops were “bad” ones.  A /2500 Gretzky and a /750 Hawk.  Bought other good ones on secondary market.  

SO, in general.  

If you win one of these things, it's pretty much a no brainer to opt in and continue the purchase?

Can anyone list any examples of some wins to get me psyched up!!!

This is almost as good as indian pennys.

I have a feeling this is going to be comical in 10 years.  For the record.  I think im in.  09-29-2021
OK.  Im in

one of these to start.  I can see how this can get addicting...

Last edited by a moderator:
SO, in general.  

If you win one of these things, it's pretty much a no brainer to opt in and continue the purchase?

Can anyone list any examples of some wins to get me psyched up!!!
Mentioned before, but sold my $12 Tom Brady for $660 (then had 15% deducted for the sell fees).   Looks like it is now going in the $400 range.  Sold $12 Jeter for $160.  Looks like Jeter is now around $90.

Last edited by a moderator:
So these $12 Bolts are not selling for even 25$

What am I supposed to do with this thing, hold it and forget it I guess?

Hopefully they allow them to be sent to secondary marketplaces soon.

opening it up to worldwide markets should theoretically help.
I think they're just following the basic nft pattern. There's hype right before and after the drop that inflates the price. Then after that period the floor drops. Then it usually takes a month or two to get the NFT's out of the paper hands and the floor starts to rise. Autograph/draftkings haven't even released the info yet about what these things entitle you to. They haven't released any info about future drops. DK is trying to corner the market on these things. They look all in on sports NFT's. Have to give it some time.

Of course this is the drop I get a low number. Already sold it though. $9 profit after the royalties. Looks like it's going even cheaper now.

How about these Saw ones? Those movies have a cult following but I’m not sure if there’s overlap with NFT’s.

What I'm hearing in the discord is re: these Saw NFT's.. if you get two  matching NFT (Trap and Schematic) plus The Key, you will get a free air drop of a "super cool" Saw NFT on Halloween. So basically if you have no interest in these at the very least try to get that Key that drops Thursday because it should have the most value.

What I'm hearing in the discord is re: these Saw NFT's.. if you get two  matching NFT (Trap and Schematic) plus The Key, you will get a free air drop of a "super cool" Saw NFT on Halloween. So basically if you have no interest in these at the very least try to get that Key that drops Thursday because it should have the most value.
That's pretty cool.  Thanks for the heads up.

That's pretty cool.  Thanks for the heads up.
I was listening to today's drop broadcast in the discord and also heard that they are about to start heavy promotion for The Goats (Brady, tiger, Jeter, etc) and that exciting things coming very soon. They are shooting a Gretzky spot on Friday. So if you wanted to get in on those already dropped preseason NFT's now may be the time while the price is down.

Users who are viewing this thread