What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings Marketplace - NFTs (1 Viewer)

What I'm hearing in the discord is re: these Saw NFT's.. if you get two  matching NFT (Trap and Schematic) plus The Key, you will get a free air drop of a "super cool" Saw NFT on Halloween. So basically if you have no interest in these at the very least try to get that Key that drops Thursday because it should have the most value.
matching #s or just one of each of the trap one and the schematic one?

If you do get all three you have to connect your wallet to the autograph.io site to get the airdrop.
I'm still figuring all this out lol. I've got the Usain Bolt auto. Do I get something extra for connecting him to the autograph.io site? Also, does that mean I need to transfer it to myself (metamask, etc.) off of DraftKing portfolio?

T-I-A!

What I'm hearing in the discord is re: these Saw NFT's.. if you get two  matching NFT (Trap and Schematic) plus The Key, you will get a free air drop of a "super cool" Saw NFT on Halloween. So basically if you have no interest in these at the very least try to get that Key that drops Thursday because it should have the most value.
Do you have a link to the Discord? Unless it’sa paid one or something.

I'm still figuring all this out lol. I've got the Usain Bolt auto. Do I get something extra for connecting him to the autograph.io site? Also, does that mean I need to transfer it to myself (metamask, etc.) off of DraftKing portfolio?

T-I-A!
I think it just allows you to get into the specific Usain Bolt discord channel on the autograph server. You cannot transfer the NFT off draftkings but you can sign up for an account on autograph.io and link your draftkings account so your NFT's show up there.

Is anyone gonna bother trying to complete the set to get the jigsaw NFT?

so far these look like a dud and to complete a set will probably cost $500’ish.

Yeah, looks like you have to have the key one also, which is $200 alone.  The one you get as a completion bonus would have to be pretty :moneybag:  to EV+

The shark move might be to just snag off of the secondary market, or do we know if you have to acquire them via a drop?

I'm going to try.  If I get all three, I'll be in for $360.  The most common trap(mine) is the least common schematic so it's a long shot.  We'll see.

I have a buddy asking me about NFTs.  He's big into baseball and wondering if Candy is a good place to start.  Candy

Anybody have experience with them?

I tried to buy the initial drop but didn't get any.  I'll be participating in the next few drops going forward.

Afaik these are the official NFTs of MLB now that they threw Topps out.  So definitely some value there imo if these can become the "baseball cards" of the NFT world.  They're not nearly as cool as topshots and I don't see them catching on nearly as much because of that, but similar idea.

Why do people buy these Saw nft's and then immediately list them for a loss? Do they just like burning money? Perplexing.
I burned $14 because I had no interest in holding this for more than a day. I suppose I could have waited and see if the lukewarm response got warmer or see if you eventually could sell these outside of Draftkings, but I could also just take the proceeds and bet on the NBA instead. I'll try for some of the sports one and if I get those, I'm more likely to keep it a while.

I burned $14 because I had no interest in holding this for more than a day. I suppose I could have waited and see if the lukewarm response got warmer or see if you eventually could sell these outside of Draftkings, but I could also just take the proceeds and bet on the NBA instead. I'll try for some of the sports one and if I get those, I'm more likely to keep it a while.
I was talking about the people that buy it and then 1 minute later list it at a loss. People bought the $80 Saw NFT at 4:00 and then at 4:01 listed it for $79 and on top of that they have to eat the 15% DK/Autograph fee. Makes no sense.

Silly question because I started this thread but how do you become verified in order to buy these?

I already have money in my account from dfs.

Keys approaching $900! Could probably get a grand for all 3 things. Is this Jigsaw drop going to be worth it? Going to be selling for over .2?

With keys going for $900 right now, what's the play here? I spent a little over $300 for the set, can sell it all now for $1000.  Minus the BS 15% vig that's about a $550 profit. Do we think this Jigsaw Workshop NFT is going to be worth more than .13 ETH? Probably, right? Then throw in the added tidbit that the keys will have future utility thus keeping at least some of their value. I guess hold is the play.

With keys going for $900 right now, what's the play here? I spent a little over $300 for the set, can sell it all now for $1000.  Minus the BS 15% vig that's about a $550 profit. Do we think this Jigsaw Workshop NFT is going to be worth more than .13 ETH? Probably, right? Then throw in the added tidbit that the keys will have future utility thus keeping at least some of their value. I guess hold is the play.
I’d hold.  Being the first autograph/DraftKings NFT to be available on the open market will be interesting.  

could bomb but worth the gamble.

I did.  Was 1033 in line but got one anyway.  I've spent $380 on the set and can sell the key for $1100 now.  I wonder if the value falls out after the jigsaw thing is released.  Tempted to sell, but don't think i will.
I'm sure the value will fall but they said the key will have future utility so maybe it won't fall that much. I guess it depends on what those Jigsaw pieces are worth.

Holy crap the Keys are almost $1200

I'm sure the value will fall but they said the key will have future utility so maybe it won't fall that much. I guess it depends on what those Jigsaw pieces are worth.

Holy crap the Keys are almost $1200
So I got the jigsaw thing finally.  I see they're going from .11 ETH and up on Openseas.  I guess I'll hold for a little while.  I want to ask you though, because this is what is so confusing to me, what utility will this have in the future?  I keep hearing that these things may be transformative technology, but I have no idea how or why.  What can these things do?  

psychobillies said:
So I got the jigsaw thing finally.  I see they're going from .11 ETH and up on Openseas.  I guess I'll hold for a little while.  I want to ask you though, because this is what is so confusing to me, what utility will this have in the future?  I keep hearing that these things may be transformative technology, but I have no idea how or why.  What can these things do?  
Autograph hasn't really announced much in terms of future utility. The only thing I know for sure is that the Key you can buy on draftkings, at some unknown point in the future, will have a similar utility like it did last week. The big problem for me is that Autograph hasn't really advertised that Saw NFT on Open Sea so not many people even know that it's there. They are already onto the Gretzky mystery boxes that will drop next week. Autograph has been kind of a #### show so far. There was a mini-revolt in the discord a few days back over them releasing the Saw NFT's sequentially instead of randomly so the people who had the most complete sets got the low numbered Open Sea NFT's. One guy got 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

Autograph hasn't really announced much in terms of future utility. The only thing I know for sure is that the Key you can buy on draftkings, at some unknown point in the future, will have a similar utility like it did last week. The big problem for me is that Autograph hasn't really advertised that Saw NFT on Open Sea so not many people even know that it's there. They are already onto the Gretzky mystery boxes that will drop next week. Autograph has been kind of a #### show so far. There was a mini-revolt in the discord a few days back over them releasing the Saw NFT's sequentially instead of randomly so the people who had the most complete sets got the low numbered Open Sea NFT's. One guy got 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
OK, appreciate it.  Such strange times we're living in.

Got an email from Draftkings introducing…physical trading cards! Guess that tells us all we need to know about the NFT craze. :fartsound:

Users who are viewing this thread