What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2019-20 Fantasy League*** Games start on Friday! (1 Viewer)

With picks 14.12 and 15.01 of the EPL 2019-2020 Fantasy Draft, Sporting Real Christo United, F.C. selects:

Christian Benteke, F, Crystal Palace (The Glaziers?)

Serge Aurier, D, Tottenham (Spurs)

Look at this hot garbage 

F - Mohamed Salah, Scousers

F - Glenn Murray, Seagulls

F - Teemu Pukki, Canaries

F - Christian Benteke, Palace

M - Bernardo Silva, Citeh

M - Daniel Ceballos Fernández, Gunners

M - Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes, Sporting CP (Red Devils)

M - Giovani Lo Celso, M, ??

D/M - Matt Ritchie, Magpies

D - Cesar Azpilicueta, Chelski

D - Joseph Dave Gomez, Scousers

D - Jonathan "Jonny" Castro Otto, Wolves

D - Daniele Rugani (wrong league lol)

D - Serge Aurier, Spurs

G - Jordan Pickford, Toffees

You are completely screwed now. 
What really screwed me is Dybala not wanting to go to Man United.  I figured Dybala would definitely leave Juve, and United and Spurs were the most logical landing spots.  Then when Juve agreed to take Lukaku, I thought it was a done deal.  Seems Dybala would rather be on the bench for Juve than starting for United.

I had Norwood pegged for this round as well. Either him or the guy I drafted last round,  whose name I already forgot, will get a lot of points, I was hoping to snag both. 

What really screwed me is Dybala not wanting to go to Man United.  I figured Dybala would definitely leave Juve, and United and Spurs were the most logical landing spots.  Then when Juve agreed to take Lukaku, I thought it was a done deal.  Seems Dybala would rather be on the bench for Juve than starting for United.
Dybala wants CL games, so United is out.  Spurs (Levy) are too cheap.

Assuming we get to @Christo some time this afternoon - remember to only take one player - for round 16.

Round 17 will be a free-for-all - a short time after Round 16 ends.

Users who are viewing this thread