What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Spotify Playlist Thread (1 Viewer)

Dumb newbie question here – I have a free Spotify account – can I build a specific playlist of say 50 to 100 songs, or do I need to be a premium member?

If I can build the playlist as a free member, will I need wifi or 4G to play it, or could I play it offline?

Thanks.

Mostly upbeat R&R from the 50’s on up to the present day. Worked out well for a HS graduation party – a little something for everyone

[SIZE=11pt]party mix[/SIZE]

Dumb newbie question here – I have a free Spotify account – can I build a specific playlist of say 50 to 100 songs, or do I need to be a premium member?

If I can build the playlist as a free member, will I need wifi or 4G to play it, or could I play it offline?

Thanks.
I'm free as well- I've got a bunch of different playlists that I've made of varying lengths. I haven't tried going mobile with it or using it offline, so I don't know the answers (I think the latter is no).

Dumb newbie question here I have a free Spotify account can I build a specific playlist of say 50 to 100 songs, or do I need to be a premium member?

Thanks.
I'm free as well- I've got a bunch of different playlists that I've made of varying lengths. I haven't tried going mobile with it or using it offline, so I don't know the answers (I think the latter is no).
Free users can't play playlists offline, can play on mobile, only catch is that it is shuffle play.

Last edited by a moderator:
2016 - A bad case of the ####-its

2015 - Loud and rough round the edges

2014 - I don't got time for holy rollers

2013 - Careful fear and dead devotion

2012 - Teenage girls with E.S.P.
2011 - The year of the chewable Ambien® tab
2010 - This beat is sick
2009 - All twisted and broken
2008 - Sounds of the studio
2007 - Frothing at the mouth
2006 - Critically acclaimed and respected
2005 - God bless catastrophe
2004 - The first lost lad
2003 - My brain's repeating
2002 - Here among all the vicious beasts
2001 - My own worst enemy
2000 - Walk without rhythm
1999 - Freaks flock together
1998 - Disrupt the whole scene
1997 - We dont care about no government warnings
1996 - Two turntables and a microphone
1995 - Beneath the sound of hope
1994 - Somebody else's wave
1993 - Float like a feather
1992 - A little peculiar
1991 - Coming down with mayhem
1990 - Going, going, gone!
1989 - Rebel without a clue
1988 - Ain't singin' for Spuds
1987 - Spinning on that dizzy edge
1986 - Prose and poems
1985 - Criminally vulgar
1984 - Like an itch in your headphones
1983 - Worn out places
1982 - Dogs of the world unite
1981 - Catch the wit
1980 - Unplug the jukebox
1979 - A sure fire smash
1978 - Cool young whippersnapper
1977 - Potential H-bomb
1976 - Still an outlaw in their eyes
1975 - Hustle's the name of the game
1974 - Suicide right on stage
1973 - The gangster of love
1972 - Hustlin' times and ghetto streets
1971 - An all-time Low
1970 - The hammer of the gods 

1969 - A drunkard's dream

1968 - Mystic crystal revelation

Added 2014, 1982 and 1975
Added 1968, 1969, 1970. 1972. 1973, 2015 & 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
Chances are most aren't into big band, boogie, or old school jazz but if you are, here's my ongoing attempt to collect popular American music before the Baby Boomers and their electric guitars.

Before the Baby Boom

Chances are most aren't into big band, boogie, or old school jazz but if you are, here's my ongoing attempt to collect popular American music before the Baby Boomers and their electric guitars.

Before the Baby Boom
I posted a link in the new music thread to a group that kinda sorta fits this genre. Their schtick is taking modern-ish songs and remaking them with kind of a jazzy flair.  

Here's one for Aerosmith's Dream On  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4KA0mUnC8

kupcho1 said:
Great work.  Picked up a few for my playlists (mostly 90s; a weak spot for me)

(BTW, I'd have gone with If You Let Me Stay by Terence Trent D'Arby as that was the hit)
A cooler song. Example: Bananarama.  Venus: not cool. Cruel Summer: cool

I go back and forth on two hit wonders. Can I add them and still live with myself??  

Users who are viewing this thread