What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GB @ NO Monday Night... (1 Viewer)

Diamond One

Footballguy
Since I already know, I'll start... Colston 52 yards and a TD (hey, it could happen)!

How about everyone else?

I need nothing from the MNF game. Just sit back and relax. I am up by 67 points and I still have Brees. Another fine week 10-2. Go Saints!!

I need a nearly impossible number of points thanks to facing Turner, Forte, Bowe, Vikings D and Bradley.

Im up by 3 with Grant and Driver going against Jennings and Deuce. Should be an interesting game, I clinch playoffs if I win.

Rodgers/Grant to outscore Brees by over 13.3 points. Yahoo projections say I win by 1.13 points. Should be close.

In a standard scoring league, I need 98 points between Brees and Packers D. Think I got a shot??????? :thumbup:

My oppponent had Edwards, Forte, RMoss, Balt :thumbup:

50 yards or a td from Colston wins me the weekly point bounty (I already am ahead 120 to 42 in my head to head matchup and my opponent is done).

However I'll take as many points from Colston as I can get. I am down about 30 points year to date in overall points scored and whoever has most points at the end of week 13 gets the waiver pot. C'mon Colston...who dat gonna beat them Saints?

A good game from Colston and some miracle that Reggie Bush comes back and steals all the carries away from Pierre Thomas.

I need Brees/Crosby to outscore Jennings by 16 pts. Yahoo projections have me losing by a half-point. Left Cassel on my bench for the second straight week, should maybe assume he underwent a mystical ceremony that enables him to channel Brady. This week I ran into the guy who traded Leon Washington for Randy Moss (doubly painful since as commissioner I had no reason to object). And it sure was fun owning both Jacobs and Burress. :X

18 points from Brees, 1 point per 20 yards, and 6 points for TD pass, and -2 for interceptions. Green Bay's secondary scares me.

I need Brees/Crosby to outscore Jennings by 16 pts. Yahoo projections have me losing by a half-point. Left Cassel on my bench for the second straight week, should maybe assume he underwent a mystical ceremony that enables him to channel Brady. This week I ran into the guy who traded Leon Washington for Randy Moss (doubly painful since as commissioner I had no reason to object). And it sure was fun owning both Jacobs and Burress. :thumbup:
I made a thread in assistant coach section, on whether I should bench Brees in favor of Cassel. I was emphatically told not to, ultimately the decision was mine, but yeah....

down by 35 with only driver to play.

that equates in my league to:

10 receptions, 120 yards, 3tds......

fricken hell. i got casselled.

PPR league - down by 47

Have Brees, L. Moore, G. Jennings, Crosby, and J. Vilma going.

I'm fairly confident, but stranger things have happened. :thumbdown:

need the saints to figure out how to play defense and prevent aaron rodgers from getting 20 points, which i think he might have by halftime. had i played kevin walter over roddy white (which i thought about) and brett favre over cutler (which i didn't), i'd be up by 43 instead.

I need 4.15 points from Rodgers and P. Thomas. The more points the better though because with a win I will be in a tie for first place in my division and the tie breaker is points for

GB D to have 5 points or less. 1pt per sack/2 per int-fum/6pt per D td

Fatty McButterPants is in trouble.

I wish everyone the best of luck Monday night.

PEACE

11 out of Brees and Hartley

But I alos have rodgers on the bench should I choose to ... nah never bench your studs

Down by 18 points. Need a combination of 19 points from Brees and Ryan Grant :) :thumbup: in the bank

Last edited by a moderator:
down 21.85 pts

i still have RB Pierre Thomas & K Garrett Hartley

my opponent has no players left

0.1 pts per yard

6 pts per TD

FGs: 2 pts (0-29), 3pts (30-49), 4pts (50+) ... PATs are 1 pt

it's going to be a close one

3 players to watch for me tonight so there are many combos that could work....

Here is one:

P.Thomas 100 yds and 2 TDs

G.Hartley 3 FG, 2 XP

GB Def/ST a couple turnovers and few sacks.

Not impossible, but sheesh...... : ^(

Im down by 8.6 he has nothing left and I have shockey left to play, I hope the bum saves my butt tonight. We get 1 pt per 10yrds rec and 6pts per td non ppr. So I need either a td and 30 yrds or 90 yrds

League 1 - pretty standard non-ppr scoring. I need for Rodgers and Jennings not to outscore Driver and Crosby by 67 points. (thank you Balt. D, Michael Turner and DeAngelo Williams) :goodposting:

League 2 - TD only scoring. I need Jennings and Crosby to outscore Brees by 3 points.

Down by 6.7 points

A TD from Pierre Thomas and a couple of FG from Hartley and Donald Lee to stay out of the end zone

Up 24 with Colston against Rodgers, Jennings and Thomas. Gonna be tough. If I lose I need to win next week to make the playoffs.

In one league, I'm done and up 27 pts while my opponent has Brees and Lance Moore to go (PPR).

But in the subscriber contest, I need like 30 pts from Brees and 15 from Shockey.

Odds are I lose and get knocked out of the subscriber contest. But I'd gladly sacrifice my league win (in first place by 2 games), to stay alive in the subscriber contest.

Need 30 points from Brees to break the all-time league scoring mark for a week. Since the game's already won, all I have to do tonight is sit back and watch him slowly crawl up the charts. One of the other league players has Rodgers, and a 4-pt lead on my score. This might be fun.

'Course, if I had started Cassell, it would already be over.

Users who are viewing this thread