What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (7 Viewers)

There are Hell's Kitchen auditions here in Memphis tomorrow. Mr. krista4 is rejecting my request that he try to get on the show for the purpose of calling Gordon Ramsey a "rapey dickmitten". :bag:

There are Hell's Kitchen auditions here in Memphis tomorrow. Mr. krista4 is rejecting my request that he try to get on the show for the purpose of calling Gordon Ramsey a "rapey dickmitten". :hot:
Have you tried begging? Tell him people he's never heard of insist he do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are Hell's Kitchen auditions here in Memphis tomorrow. Mr. krista4 is rejecting my request that he try to get on the show for the purpose of calling Gordon Ramsey a "rapey dickmitten". :lmao:
What a donkey.
:hot:
There are Hell's Kitchen auditions here in Memphis tomorrow. Mr. krista4 is rejecting my request that he try to get on the show for the purpose of calling Gordon Ramsey a "rapey dickmitten". :lmao:
You can't audition?
Not with any chance of making the show, since I don't, for example, cook. I think Mr. krista4 would have an actual shot at it.kevzilla, Operation Beg-a-thon commenced.

So, my dad went in for a colonoscopy last Thursday and as they were taking his vitals afterwards, they noticed that his heart rate was >180, so they sent him to the hospital. He's been there ever since. He's had two ablations before, but in a different part of his heart, so this was a little disconcerting. After a couple of exploratory surgeries, some new meds that didn't work, so some other new meds, he had a pacemaker put in yesterday. W00t.

He apparently came to post-surgery thinking that the entire medical staff had come over to our house for Thanksgiving dinner and proceeded to think this - and act accordingly - for a good 20 minutes. He just thought it was so nice of them to come over.

He has also filled out a nomination form for his favorite nurse to win "Floor Nurse of the Month". Under the 'Why' section, he put, "Because she taught me what the term 'void' means."

I :kicksrock: my Dad.

So, my dad went in for a colonoscopy last Thursday and as they were taking his vitals afterwards, they noticed that his heart rate was >180, so they sent him to the hospital. He's been there ever since. He's had two ablations before, but in a different part of his heart, so this was a little disconcerting. After a couple of exploratory surgeries, some new meds that didn't work, so some other new meds, he had a pacemaker put in yesterday. W00t.

He apparently came to post-surgery thinking that the entire medical staff had come over to our house for Thanksgiving dinner and proceeded to think this - and act accordingly - for a good 20 minutes. He just thought it was so nice of them to come over.

He has also filled out a nomination form for his favorite nurse to win "Floor Nurse of the Month". Under the 'Why' section, he put, "Because she taught me what the term 'void' means."

I :mellow: my Dad.
oolGet well Mr. YSR!

I :wub: my Dad.
oolGet well Mr. YSR!
:bag:

Imagine you had two sisters. One 18, and one 21. Would you let me hire either of them as a babysitter?

Last night...

Stu: "I might need a babysitter."

buddy: "Which one do you want?"

Stu: :o (pause while filtering out inappropriate comments) "Umm... I have a choice? I mean, I thought the older one was at OU now."

buddy: "No, she partied too much and dropped out. She's back home now."

Stu: "Oh, ok." :unsure:

buddy: "She'll just have to make sure she's not working at Victoria's Secret that night."

Stu: :pantsflyacrosstheroom:

Imagine you had two sisters. One 18, and one 21. Would you let me hire either of them as a babysitter?Last night...Stu: "I might need a babysitter."buddy: "Which one do you want?"Stu: :o (pause while filtering out inappropriate comments) "Umm... I have a choice? I mean, I thought the older one was at OU now."buddy: "No, she partied too much and dropped out. She's back home now."Stu: "Oh, ok." :unsure:buddy: "She'll just have to make sure she's not working at Victoria's Secret that night."Stu: :pantsflyacrosstheroom:
lol.Have them both babysit. It sounds like the beginnign of a great story.

Imagine you had two sisters. One 18, and one 21. Would you let me hire either of them as a babysitter?Last night...Stu: "I might need a babysitter."buddy: "Which one do you want?"Stu: :pickle: (pause while filtering out inappropriate comments) "Umm... I have a choice? I mean, I thought the older one was at OU now."buddy: "No, she partied too much and dropped out. She's back home now."Stu: "Oh, ok." :lmao:buddy: "She'll just have to make sure she's not working at Victoria's Secret that night."Stu: :pantsflyacrosstheroom:
lol.Have them both babysit. It sounds like the beginnign of a great story.
I don't see how this could possibly end badly...I'll go to a party, talk to some girls, have a few drinks, and then be put in close proximity to an attractive 21 year old WHO IS ALREADY AT MY PLACE. :pickle:

It's a moral test of yourself, whether or not you can maintain loyalty... So you're gonna go out there, pay her ( :lmao: ), say 'Goodnight, thanks for babysitting,' send her home, and jack off.

Imagine you had two sisters. One 18, and one 21. Would you let me hire either of them as a babysitter?
I wouldn't even let you look at a picture of my sister.Hell, I feel a little nervous just letting you know I have a sister.
:excited: :checkingfacebookfriends:
:lmao: Not that you need the help (awesome trouble) but Mrs. SLB worked at Victoria's Secret while she was in nursing school. According to her, at least 90% of the men would ask her to try on whatever they were buying for their SO so they could see what it looked like.

Disco Stu: So you work at Victoria's Secret?

21YO: Yes :shrug:

Disco Stu: I bet you get a lot of creepy men asking you to try stuff on.

21YO: Make love to me.

I wouldn't even let you look at a picture of my sister.Hell, I feel a little nervous just letting you know I have a sister.
:lmao: :checkingfacebookfriends:
:lmao: Not that you need the help (awesome trouble) but Mrs. SLB worked at Victoria's Secret while she was in nursing school. According to her, at least 90% of the men would ask her to try on whatever they were buying for their SO so they could see what it looked like.

21YO: Yes :excited:

21YO: Make love to me.
:shrug:

:lmao: :checkingfacebookfriends:

21YO: Yes :rolleyes:

21YO: *turns around and bends over*
Fixed.

dear guy who broke in to my dad's new store,

i'm pretty sure i know who you are and the next time i see you i am going to kick you dead in your ####ing forehead.

pray to allah that the police decide you were not involved before i catch up to you.

YIC,

mark

dear guy who broke in to my dad's new store,i'm pretty sure i know who you are and the next time i see you i am going to kick you dead in your ####ing forehead.pray to allah that the police decide you were not involved before i catch up to you.YIC,mark
:lmao:Was there damage? Does he have insurance? Ugh.

dear guy who broke in to my dad's new store,

i'm pretty sure i know who you are and the next time i see you i am going to kick you dead in your ####ing forehead.

pray to allah that the police decide you were not involved before i catch up to you.

YIC,

mark
Interesting fake real name shtick.
gotta cover my tracks just in case. nobody knows my real name.
Sure thing, Clive.

dear guy who broke in to my dad's new store,i'm pretty sure i know who you are and the next time i see you i am going to kick you dead in your ####ing forehead.pray to allah that the police decide you were not involved before i catch up to you.YIC,mark
Store?Furley's Snow Shovel and Cheese-Shaped Headwear Emporium?

So my best friend moved to London from Chicago 13 years ago. During that time, I've visited her in London and other UK parts several times, and we've met in various spots (Geneva, Florence, etc.) when I was going to be in the area. But during that time she has never come back to the US to visit me...until now. And when I say "now", I mean that she just went to bed after arriving earlier this evening, the day before I thought she was getting here. With full "I must have missed you at the airport" call and "WTF are you talking about, aren't you coming in tomorrow?" beauty.

JFC. :worstfriendever:

So my best friend moved to London from Chicago 13 years ago. During that time, I've visited her in London and other UK parts several times, and we've met in various spots (Geneva, Florence, etc.) when I was going to be in the area. But during that time she has never come back to the US to visit me...until now. And when I say "now", I mean that she just went to bed after arriving earlier this evening, the day before I thought she was getting here. With full "I must have missed you at the airport" call and "WTF are you talking about, aren't you coming in tomorrow?" beauty.

That's exactly the post I was looking for when I opened this thread.

Remember the story about my cop buddy and the suitcases full of money?

I hope he is watching his back.
Link?
page 180

We made a cop friend at the bar a few years back that I was always kind of suspicious of but I've come to conclude he's a solid guy. It always made me uncomfortable that he would be sitting at our table while people would be walking up to my GB placing bets.

Anyhow, there was a big bank robbery here a few months back and the thieves got away with around 3 million. He got a tip on a guy and pulled his car over. In the trunk was a suitcase with a little over 2 million dollars in $100 bills. He said that was packed so tight that when he opened it, the suitcase "exploded" with $100 bills. This was two days after the robbery and the moron still had the gun and ski mask in the car. This story is pending because there are 4 other accomplices they are after and this cat ain't talking.

To answer your question, there were two Feds with him.
Thanks!

:lmao: For god's sake, this just might be the worst thing I've ever done.

ETA: And to top it off, I have no idea what Four Loko is.

Last edited by a moderator:

:blackdot: For god's sake, this just might be the worst thing I've ever done.

Well you'd better hurry up before the FDA shuts it down.

:blackdot: For god's sake, this just might be the worst thing I've ever done.

Well you'd better hurry up before the FDA shuts it down.
Oh, is this one of those alcoholy caffeiney things? I don't get that anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread