What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Zimmer has the Vikings ready to play. Their defense is legit. 

As someone said above, I couldn't be happier with Bradford so far. I thought he would have a rougher go than this with so little prep time. 16/23/175/1 in first half. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmer has the Vikings ready to play. Their defense is legit. 

As someone said above, I couldn't be happier with Bradford so far. I thought he would have a rougher go than this with so little prep time. 16/23/175/1 in first half. 
Just a little better than the Josh Freeman debut debacle. So far at least. :unsure:

I never thought I would say this, but if Bradford stays healthy the Vikings have as good a chance as anyone behind Carolina in the NFC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just running inside slant routes and making it easy on them playing this soft coverage.  Any QB can do this.

Honestly can't recall when our offense looked worse. Minny has a great D so not trying to take anything away from them but we are doing a lot of this to ourselves. We look like poo. 

No it's not.
Not sure what game you have been watching...but NFL today, when a WR cuts inside and the side judge or back judge sees an arm around his waist...the flag comes out.  Its pretty simple.

Is it ticky tack?  Sure...but its a call that is made.

Packer receivers looking for a flag on every play, and why not...

And this need to try and throw touch passes when we need a yard.  

Big power RB, pull him out after he has a nice run earlier of course too.

And then we try with Starks?  Just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread