What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Had a dream last night that I made love to a man (1 Viewer)

Whoever is holding the keys to WetDream is falling down on the job this morning. That pitch is going to be any fatter.

If you are not homosexual in your waking life and dream that you are homosexual represents a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion. If you are uncomfortable with homosexuality in your dream, then it suggests some fears or anxieties about your masculinity (if you are male) and femininity (if you are female). You may be experiencing some insecurity in your relations with the opposite sex.To dream that the guy you like in real life is gay represents your anxieties and fears that he won't like you back. By seeing him as gay, then it would be easier for you to dismiss your feelings for him because you have no chance with him. On a side note, it is common for expectant fathers to have dreams of homosexual encounters.If you are homosexual in your waking life, then the dream is simply a reflection of your own self.

'beavers said:
'Notorious T.R.E. said:
'beavers said:
I had a dream once that I was with a man .... And I am female ... Lesbian female. :unsure: It also involved coke and I never done coke either :unsure: :unsure:
I read this post, and I was all "whaaat?" so I clicked on the profile. Then I saw this:
Latest Visitors:Notorious T.R.E. 28 Dec 2011 - 23:48
:bag:
:lol:So it was you in my dream? ;)
Did I do a shot of whisky before/during/after? If so, maybe...

Is there a chance you could be going to prison any time soon?

Did you cuddle after?

I had a dream the other night that I looked into the mirror and I was a 50-something woman.

Go fig :shrug:

If I take meaning from this I should have a sex-change operation that also ages me 20 years.

I had a dream the other night that I looked into the mirror and I was a 50-something woman.Go fig :shrug:If I take meaning from this I should have a sex-change operation that also ages me 20 years.
How big were your bewbs?Ya know just in case I dream about making sweet love to you tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
'beavers said:
'Notorious T.R.E. said:
'beavers said:
I had a dream once that I was with a man .... And I am female ... Lesbian female. :unsure: It also involved coke and I never done coke either :unsure: :unsure:
I read this post, and I was all "whaaat?" so I clicked on the profile. Then I saw this:
Latest Visitors:Notorious T.R.E. 28 Dec 2011 - 23:48
:bag:
:lol:So it was you in my dream? ;)
Did I do a shot of whisky before/during/after? If so, maybe...
Sure. I also gave you a **** *** (which is where the coke came into play ;) crazy, every once in a while I dream about men. I guess than makes me a non-man hating lesbian.

I had a dream the other night that I looked into the mirror and I was a 50-something woman.Go fig :shrug:If I take meaning from this I should have a sex-change operation that also ages me 20 years.
How big were your bewbs?Ya know just in case I dream about making sweet love to you tonight
Wrinkly and droopy, but i was wearing a pants-suit so hard to know for sure. If I were u I would pass on my menopausal dream self.

I don't dream. I just lay down for an hour or two, then finally wind down enough to go to sleep. Then I wake up.

That said, if this isn't shtick, then I'm pretty sure you like bagina and smoking poles. The playing field just doubled, go with it.

I almost feel dirty about it. I mean I'm comfortable with my own sexuality but this has me freaked out a little. Has anyone here had a similar experience? There's no shame in it. You can't control your dreams after all. :bag:
I've never had an experience like this, there is plenty of shame in it and you can certainly control this type of dream by waking the #%^* up. You should feel dirty.
How the hell do you do this? I wanted to. Believe me.

Tony: [describing his dream] So there I am, getting it on with this perfect female body and...

Mike: What?

Tony: I can't say.

Mike: No, you can't give a build-up like that and not deliver. You know, a perfect female body, it's not a bad start.

Tony: But with the head of Abraham Lincoln. With the hat and the beard, everything.

I had a dream Steve Martin the comedian slobbed my knob when I was 16. I wish I was joking.
That's much worse.
There's no shame in it bro. You can't control your dreams
Can't help but feel a little shameful, but you're right, though. We can't pick what we dream about. Although they would never admit it, I'm sure there are others around here who have had the same experience. Similar to you, sort of, I also had a dream about sucking off my college roommate while still living with him. I was utterly disgusted at the time but came to accept to it for what it was. Obviously, I never told anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
'beavers said:
You don't know what you missing (applies to both).

I had a dream Steve Martin the comedian slobbed my knob when I was 16. I wish I was joking.
That's much worse.
Can't help but feel a little shameful, but you're right, though. We can't pick what we dream about. Although they would never admit it, I'm sure there are others around here who have had the same experience. Similar to you, sort of, I also had a dream about sucking off my college roommate while still living with him. I was utterly disgusted at the time but came to accept to it for what it was. Obviously, I never told anyone.
A reoccurring theme here. Why didn't you tell your roommate, maybe he had the same feelings.

I have a repeating dream about waiting in a rest area bathroom, listening to a George Michael CD, when a bear in candy-striped gym shorts walks into a cubicle to do his business but i'm not scared.
are you doing what George Michael would do in a bathroom cubicle?

That's much worse.
Oh boy...

Nothing wrong with the dream. Referring to it as "made love" is concerning though.
That's' what it was. From the best I can remember, it wasn't some all out hardcore ####fest. I can't actually remember the specific act, but I woke up knowing that I had just dreamed about making love to another man.

Could you describe the dream.... slowly
Really wish I could but that's mostly all I've got. We were in someone's house, almost seemed like an old place I lived in years ago. I remember the dude was much taller and probably 20 years or so older than me, and he was wearing glasses. If I had immediately written down the details after waking up, I would have more but most of it has faded. I'm still remembering bits and pieces here and there but nothing interesting. A buddy of mine was in the house too, I think, but not during the love making. Some other meaningless details I remember, the tv was on in the background etc.

Users who are viewing this thread