What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hello group....my name is Opie... (4 Viewers)

I think there is some truth to this in politics today. And I see it on both sides frequently. I guess the desire has always been there but with the internet, the ability to now mock and try to revel in someone on the "other" side's negative reaction is fascinating. 

You see it in sports where there are some fans who'd rather post a picture of the other team's fans crying or doing the sad cobra pose instead of celebrating the positive side of their team's reactions. 

In politics it becomes reveling in the "other" sides displeasure over whatever one can find.

Both have the same result of making the "other" side hate you more than they already do.

Which seems like a bigger deal when it's Republicans and Democrats hating each other than it does when it's Michigan and Ohio State fans hating each other. 

For the political stuff, I'd hope we can do less of that. 
You could ban the troll.  

...and I have a monkey on my back!.

When life gets me down and things just aren't going the best, I find myself going to YouTube and watching videos from November 8 & 9, 2016

When I do this, and I seen people such as, the Young Turks, Rachel Maddow and the entire ensemble of MSNBC personalities, along with those from the rest of the MSM making smug predictions on the evening of November 8l then observing the change in their faces throughout the night...it just makes me....smile.

Then, to top it all off, I watch videos containing screaming and crying SJW's, I get happy....and I mean...HAPPY!  THEN...I find out that YouTube will be restocked with MORE crying and screaming on the anniversary of the election, it fills me with anticipation....just like Xmas when I was a kid!

I just cannot imaging what it would be like if I were to be able to watch videos of Hillary and the Obama administration on trial!  I may lose it!

Anyway...I was just wondering if I was alone, or are there others who share in my secret shame?
I find it very concerning that you receive the most pleasure from the pain or misery of others.

Which best describes this behavior> Sadism, morose delectation, Roman Holiday, Schadenfreude?

No.  This was arguably one of the greatest nights in American History. It was a revolution without firing a shot and what makes America Great.  Hopefully, the news stations (fake and real) can broadcast 11/8/16 as it unfolded on the one year anniversary.  I was up all night that night savoring a great victory for We The People.  
You misspelled “rich white people and rednecks.”

Ok...I'll be back after I've watched the videos that show this investigation leading back to Hillary and company.

Guaranteed I'll be back when the Obama administration is seen wearing orange and shackled together in a conga line!

Ok...I'll be back after I've watched the videos that show this investigation leading back to Hillary and company.

Guaranteed I'll be back when the Obama administration is seen wearing orange and shackled together in a conga line!
you forgot to log back in as shoke.

Oh, is this another BeaverCleaver or a DFSGuy?  Hard to keep up with all the aliases these trolls go through.
perhaps  Opie is Higgs or  Sida! or  Max or Busted Knuckle or William Munny  or Phase of the Game or Steve or maybe he's just Opie

HellToupee said:
perhaps  Opie is Higgs or  Sida! or  Max or Busted Knuckle or William Munny  or Phase of the Game or Steve or maybe he's just Opie
Sounds like what the libs did when they committed all that voter fraud in New Hampshire, right?

What happened to Mavis? The guy that liked to run people off the road with his car if they didn't agree with him politically.

The General said:
I cannot believe an adult would play the "well everybody else it doing it" card!  I don't think that I ever got my way with my parents playing that particular card!

Accept it.  The Obama era is over.  We don't have to be on the level of everyone else.  We don't have to "go along just to get along".

Just how in the hell can you "stand out" if your only goal is to "blend in"?

I cannot believe an adult would play the "well everybody else it doing it" card!  I don't think that I ever got my way with my parents playing that particular card!

Accept it.  The Obama era is over.  We don't have to be on the level of everyone else.  We don't have to "go along just to get along".

Yup. All a Chinese hoax. Keep up the good work donald.

No Country Left Behind---even that one big, mentally impaired one deserves to sit in with all those with normal intelligence.

Currently, I bounce around between Democrats crying for "total transparency" when it comes to their "investigating" of President Trump by declassifying  and making documents public...while at the same time, the Democrats are crying that President Trump has no business declassifying documents in order to investigate them and the cries for "total transparency" go away.

Don't get me wrong...I still enjoy a liberal "meltdown" video but I'm ready for a new batch in 2020.

I don't enjoy watching a child cry because the child is simply unhappy or sad...but when I see one throwing a full-blown tantrum in a store because mommy didn't get him what he wanted, it gets funny after a while.

It's the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently, I bounce around between Democrats crying for "total transparency" when it comes to their "investigating" of President Trump by declassifying  and making documents public...while at the same time, the Democrats are crying that President Trump has no business declassifying documents in order to investigate them and the cries for "total transparency" go away.

Don't get me wrong...I still enjoy a liberal "meltdown" video but I'm ready for a new batch in 2020.
The Dems don’t want declassification, they want people with authorization to see the underlying information, which is something Republicans wanted and got 2017-18. Nunes and the HIC GOP are joining them in this btw. What Barr and Trump have just done is completely different.

Then...after the videos of Liberals, losing their chit....we may get more gems such as this!!

I still think that President Trump had this video made just to seal the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread