What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m somewhere and bored. Ask me anything. (1 Viewer)

hey shukehan and kristafour go somewhere so we can ask you all about crazy jazz take that to those boots were made for walkin and goin somewhere bank brohans 

I just figure no matter what you do to a bar of soap, you can just get a few layers of suds off it and it's just like new.  

Would you use a bar of soap that was dipped into a bucket of diarrhea then had a few layers of suds taken off? 
Is this my only option?  Am I stranded on an island?  Is there payment involved?  Who is taking the layers of suds off?

Is this my only option?  Am I stranded on an island?  Is there payment involved?  Who is taking the layers of suds off?
Is this what "soap fusion" is referring to, under interests? I always pictured you taking the little tiny slivers left of several bars of soap and pressing them together, like superman did when he made that diamond for Lois Lane out of a lump of coal. I never even imagined it could be fusing soap and diarrhea.

It’s your only bar of soap in your current showering situation, yes. No payment. Somebody else did the sudsing. 

so cool i love that the ad features sort of reclining seats i guess that was hot stuff back in 82 take that to the bank bromigos 

do they still have the keep austin wierd stickers down there or what take that to the bank bromigo

do they still have the keep austin wierd stickers down there or what take that to the bank bromigo
Yup.  

But Austin isn’t really that “weird”, at least since I’ve been coming here for the past 7 years

Last edited by a moderator:
if money was not a thing and you could just do whatever in the hell you wanted what would the perfect shukehan day be take that to the bank bromigo

shuke said:
Yup.  

But Austin isn’t really that “weird”, at least since I’ve been coming here for the past 7 years

Yep.  That great and funky mix of rednecks and southern hippie liberals got run out for good about 10 years ago when the California invasion began.  Now its filled with all California hippie liberals with no indigenous rednecks to balance them out.

Users who are viewing this thread