What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville at Houston (2 Viewers)

If it weren't for the refs, this game would be pretty dang low scoring, gonna kill my bet on the under

All spring and summer, and they decide Savage is the guy.  Two quarters later, they change their mind.  That's embarrassing.
They didn't want to have to rush Watson in there. Savage and the OL's play doesn't give them that luxury anymore after just the first half. That was also likely accentuated by Brown's absence, but still it isn't exactly a surprise to see Watson (just how soon).

They didn't want to have to rush Watson in there. Savage and the OL's play doesn't give them that luxury anymore after just the first half. That was also likely accentuated by Brown's absence, but still it isn't exactly a surprise to see Watson (just how soon).
Savage and the OL were there all summer long.  They went into the season with a plan, and blew it up after 30 minutes.  

Watson fumbles and Jacksonville back at it. Jacksonville defense may not be great but they are definitely improved and giving Houston's OL fits.

You know why I hate seeing Sua-Filo every time he messes up? Reminds me we took him right ahead of Oakland taking Derek Carr. Ugh.

Watson looks like a rookie that needs seasoning still IMO. Just kind of lobbing balls up there. I understand wanting to try to sit him to season him, but I guess Bob is desperate. Watson looks better than Savage though, even with the rookie mistakes.

If Watson busts as a QB he might make a good linebacker, two good tackles on his turnovers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jags fans. Your front 7 made the Texans O-line look... probably about exactly as bad as they are, actually.  Oof. 

Jags O-line was much better than I thought they'd be too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread