What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Madden 25 and Sunday Ticket...smokin' good deal? (2 Viewers)

I would give today's experience a D+ grade. While I was never logged out. I did have a lot of problems with the stream freezing. It also appears that you can only have a single game opened in full screen. Whenever I went to picture in picture or game mix, the screen size dropped to a barely acceptable size for viewing.

As I said, I purchased NHL Center Ice last season and was able to have 4 games running on full screen mode.

I did have my "other" service opened on a different computer and watched the Bears game with only one glitch the entire game. I would prefer to pay for the Sunday Ticket streaming. But, if this is the best we can expect I wouldn't pay more than $5 for Bears games or $75 for the entire package.

If an individual can find a more effective way to stream games, I can only conclude that Directv's problems are on purpose.
I had some initial problems with video completely disappearing and DTV saying they were working on improving the experience. After that, no further issues for me and the video quality became crisp.

I would give today's experience a D+ grade. While I was never logged out. I did have a lot of problems with the stream freezing. It also appears that you can only have a single game opened in full screen. Whenever I went to picture in picture or game mix, the screen size dropped to a barely acceptable size for viewing.

As I said, I purchased NHL Center Ice last season and was able to have 4 games running on full screen mode.

I did have my "other" service opened on a different computer and watched the Bears game with only one glitch the entire game. I would prefer to pay for the Sunday Ticket streaming. But, if this is the best we can expect I wouldn't pay more than $5 for Bears games or $75 for the entire package.

If an individual can find a more effective way to stream games, I can only conclude that Directv's problems are on purpose.
i suspect they were overloaded. I can only imagine they will increase bandwidth in coming weeks otherwise who would pay for the product!
I would agree, except:

Noticed on one of the pages that you are not allowed to change your username or password. This could allow Directv to adjust the bandwidth for people that received this with the Madden game.

We never really paid for Sunday Ticket. So Directv could say we should just be happy with whatever we get. Regardless of quality.

Had I known these codes were going for $150, I would have sold mine. that would pay for nearly 2 years of my "other" programming that includes other sports besides football. Wonder what it's worth after week 1?

i suspect they were overloaded. I can only imagine they will increase bandwidth in coming weeks otherwise who would pay for the product!
I would agree, except:

Noticed on one of the pages that you are not allowed to change your username or password. This could allow Directv to adjust the bandwidth for people that received this with the Madden game.

We never really paid for Sunday Ticket. So Directv could say we should just be happy with whatever we get. Regardless of quality.

Had I known these codes were going for $150, I would have sold mine. that would pay for nearly 2 years of my "other" programming that includes other sports besides football. Wonder what it's worth after week 1?
Assuming the Madden deal is a one time thing, it's not good advertising if they plan to sell this product in the future.

I would agree, except:

Assuming the Madden deal is a one time thing, it's not good advertising if they plan to sell this product in the future.
I believe they have sold the package in the past?

I dumped Charter and signed up for Aereo. It worked ok until today, of course, one of the biggest games of the year. All it did was buffer. I tried to get Direct TV last year, but they came out and said they could not get a direct line of site to the satellite because of all the trees. Today, in a panic, I signed up for some bogus streaming site and got a bunch of malware on my computer :( So, this sounds promising. Would I still be able to get it even though I can't get Direct TV? I just want to make sure my reading comprehension is not faulty, lol.

$99 Sunday Ticket Streaming

nflsundayticket.tv/u

"For College Students Only"
They seem to verify your info. I put in a legit school with a dummy name and it said it could not verify my school records and offered me the ability to upload my school records. Sorta creepy.

Problems AGAIN this week with DirecTV.
We'll have to see how the streaming goes with DirecTV in 2015.

Two years later, you would hope they would have it figured out.
You would hope. If DirecTV is gonna offer a product, I see no net gain from offering an inferior one. The MAX package, which is available to some non-college students as long as you live in the right zone (turns out, I'm 2 blocks outside it), costs much more than the negotiated deals you can get from having the DTV dish. I don't think they understand the value of online customers.

nflsundayticket.tv/u

They seem to verify your info. I put in a legit school with a dummy name and it said it could not verify my school records and offered me the ability to upload my school records. Sorta creepy.
You want the name and birthdate of a real college student? I can get you the name and birthdate of a real college student, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

nflsundayticket.tv/u

You want the name and birthdate of a real college student? I can get you the name and birthdate of a real college student, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
can you get it to me by 2 o'clock?

nflsundayticket.tv/u

can you get it to me by 2 o'clock?
No! No, no, not 2! I said 3. Nobody's comin' up with that by 2. Who gets names and birthdates by 2 o'clock? You won't even get your search goin, not even a click on Google.

nflsundayticket.tv/u

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is probably not legit.
I did it, all you need is the name and birthdate of a real college student.

nflsundayticket.tv/u

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is probably not legit.
I did it, all you need is the name and birthdate of a real college student.
Do you get preseason with it? Is there a "wallpaper" screen that you can stream in the meantime? I've been looking for something like this and I would love to know that it's the real deal.

nflsundayticket.tv/u

Looks legit. I entered a family members info and it said I was good to go. User name and password of your choice (user name is your e-mail), and done.

Users who are viewing this thread