What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matt Barkley vs. Ryan Tannehill (1 Viewer)

'Area51Inhabitant said:
Barkley might be but Landry Jones isn't a future franchise QB. Anyone that thinks he might be really needs to see him play when he faces even the slightest hint of pressure. The guy caves just as badly as Gabbert at the hint of pressure. I'm telling you the guy to watch is Arkansas's Tyler Wilson. I'll be very eager to see him perform in a different offense than Petrino's next year.
Right conference, right first name, wrong last name. Tyler Bray is the guy to watch.

Tannehill is a significantly better prospect right now than Landry Jones. Jones made the right choice going back to school if he wants a chance of success. He is gambling though because a repeat of his 2011 season and his stock will plummet even more than it already has and he doesn't have his security blanket Broyles anymore.

'Area51Inhabitant said:
Barkley might be but Landry Jones isn't a future franchise QB. Anyone that thinks he might be really needs to see him play when he faces even the slightest hint of pressure. The guy caves just as badly as Gabbert at the hint of pressure. I'm telling you the guy to watch is Arkansas's Tyler Wilson. I'll be very eager to see him perform in a different offense than Petrino's next year.
Right conference, right first name, wrong last name. Tyler Bray is the guy to watch.
Maybe if you're scouting for the 2014 draft, otherwise I think Wilson is the one to watch.

'Area51Inhabitant said:
Maybe if you're scouting for the 2014 draft, otherwise I think Wilson is the one to watch.
Bray will come out next year.

'Area51Inhabitant said:
Bray will come out next year.
Why are you so confident in that? More often than not, coming out as a Juinor QB is the wrong decision.

Some of the shine coming off this years top QB propects except for Geno Smith. Any Miami homers still seconding guessing the Tannehill decision? Should they have waited unitl next year for a QB? If they continue to play well, they may be higher up than 8th in the draft order this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
'MAC_32 said:
I would like my crow served cold on a bed of rice, please.
No biggie. One of the reason I started this thread was the fact that I wanted the Vikings to pass on Locker (who was be linked to the Vikings in predraft) in 2011 to get Luck or Barkley in 2012. As it turned out the Vikings never had a realistic shot at either one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread