What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Colts at Titans (3 Viewers)

Great news for Luck owners if the Colts can pull this game out and stay in the thick of things. Hoping he's back week 8 and not 9. 

Why move Taylor to the backfield then have him run away? That just makes another defender there to get Murray

DeMarco with this all kinds of suck on that play. Doesn’t lay a finger on Simon to block him and then gets outrun by a lber.

DeMarco with this all kinds of suck on that play. Doesn’t lay a finger on Simon to block him and then gets outrun by a lber.
the other angle showed a bunch of space between Murray and LB. I thought same initially but too far away for him to do anything

(I'm not in support of it but....) that would be PI on the previous years' Titans. CB wasn't looking at the ball at all there

Murray drafted as my #1. Lost Cook my #2. Now have Martin back, with Kamara and McKinnon. Seriously thinking of dumping Murray. Titans are awful, he's not 100%, and splitting time with Henry. Gruden says he is deceptively fast which I just think is Gruden speak for "slow" since he never says anything negative; he is the ultimate cheerleader. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor listed at 6' 1"?  Looks tiny out there
 yeah he leans over. He's not big, just seems to play smaller than he is.

There should be a few screens to him every week and those short crossing routes kendall wright did. 6 passes per week would be so doable-1 or 2 per quarter.

He could turn them into something

Murray drafted as my #1. Lost Cook my #2. Now have Martin back, with Kamara and McKinnon. Seriously thinking of dumping Murray. Titans are awful, he's not 100%, and splitting time with Henry. Gruden says he is deceptively fast which I just think is Gruden speak for "slow" since he never says anything negative; he is the ultimate cheerleader. 
no depth? Can't he just be your backup for bye weeks or somesuch?

How come Brissett isn't the Titans backup?

You'd think we signed the Jets former personnel director, not the Pats

Two more FG's and the Titans could take the lead.

D'oh ... beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread