What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Game Thread Pats-Bills (1 Viewer)

Kelvin Benjamin is downright awful. Flat out lazy. Slow, undisciplined, lazy, and terrible hands.
He had that ball. He’s got size and range over Gillmore - and Gillmore has his back to the ball. I’m stunned he doesn’t make that catch. Just got bullied by a smaller dude. 

Having a hard time understanding how the Colts completely dismantled Buffalo, but NE having a very difficult time with this defense.

He had that ball. He’s got size and range over Gillmore - and Gillmore has his back to the ball. I’m stunned he doesn’t make that catch. Just got bullied by a smaller dude. 
Benjamin is just there to cash a paycheck. He clearly doesn't give a crap about football. He runs lazy terrible routes. He makes no effort to fight for the ball. He does nothing to help out his QB. He's just awful. If the Bills can't trade him, they should just cut him. He's worse than useless out there, he's a downright negative. 

I want to see a spin-off series of these NFL cgi guys having a lovely day out on the water. 

Jason Witten has taken too many hits to the head.
Funny you say that, I was coming in to say essentially the same thing.  I told myself to give it time but it's been half a season now and he's no better than when he started.  Still too uptight, babbling and nonsensical.  This crew is like a Triple A ball club.

I’m not a fan of Patterson at RB. 

Everyone who started Barner probably none too pleased with it neither. ;)  
As a Michel owner...pretty happy with how little they are running the ball or trusting other backs.

Makes me feel good about his role when he returns.

See you guys after halftime - haven't watched one of these MNF halftime shows all year... it's been great!

Funny you say that, I was coming in to say essentially the same thing.  I told myself to give it time but it's been half a season now and he's no better than when he started.  Still too uptight, babbling and nonsensical.  This crew is like a Triple A ball club.
That may be too generous.

If I’m reading right, ESPN’s current MNF contract is costing them $1.9 billion a year through 2021. 

Add in production and related costs and it’s a cool $2B, at least. 

Two BILLION dollars a YEAR, and this is the broadcast crew they’ve chosen to show off that asset. 

That’s like buying a McLaren P1 and taking it to Maaco for a paint job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread