What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA quarter draft - getting the band back together (1 Viewer)

Culdeuscoc@gmail.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 258

Roll subtotal: 258

Roll total: 258

So it looks like the order is...

Telly$avale$  - 875

getzlaf15  - 803

Shuke - 759

FishTacoTuesday  - 526

culdeus  - 258

JMon348  - 243

Penguin  - 105

Zow  - 8*

* New North American Record

So it looks like the order is...

Telly$avale$  - 875

getzlaf15  - 803

Shuke - 759

FishTacoTuesday  - 526

culdeus  - 258

JMon348  - 243

Penguin  - 105

Zow  - 8*

* New North American Record
Confirmed.  Draft at will.

I know man

watch Greensboro run em out of the gym 
Their game Saturday against tech was honestly one of the ugliest games I’ve ever seen in my life. Couldn’t make an entry pass. They have a lot of talent but hasn’t seemed to click. 

I have them in my final four though :homer:  

Let's try to keep a decent pace here guys.  Would like to get done by midday Thurs.

I'm happy to share my cell phone with somebody on here to be texted if I'm up and not on the board. 

Not a good year to have the #1 pick

i probably could have had noles in 8-12 range 
This is a bad format to have a high pick IME.  You want something like 4-7 pick range as normally there are 5-6 FF quality underseeded teams or soft scheduled teams and about 12 teams that can realistically expect to have a S16 slot out of the 10+ seed range.  The first pick is normally going to get low value then 2nd/3rd round get shutout of anything that has any level of momentum or hype.  From Round 3 onwards it's mostly all luck anyways, or taking chalk to not force yourself into a Linus situation.

BTW my UCLA comment was born out of confusion thinking they were in the NIT.  

PRO DRAFTER RIGHT HERE

Getz picked Cuse.  I think culdeus picked out of turn or something and no one caught it.
It was a joke, I was making a crack on UCLA thinking they were in the NIT or something because they play (today?).  Not knowing this is somehow part of the actual real bracket.  This somehow was interpreted as an actual pick choose make.

When I take all of your monies remember this.

HERE IS THE DRAFT ORDER

1.1    Telly
1.2    Getz
1.3    shuke
1.4    FishTaco
1.5    culdeus
1.6    JMon
1.7    Penguin
1.8    zow
2.1    zow
2.2    Penguin
2.3    JMon