What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Network HD games? (1 Viewer)

Raptors

Footballguy
According to NFL Network's schedule, HD games have already been broadcast on their network. Does anyone know which cable/sat provider has aired them in HD?

Called DTV and got the answer I needed (so far). DTV channel 95 is carrying the NFL Network's HD games. I am watching TB/NYJ right now as I type.

:)

Raptors said:
Called DTV and got the answer I needed (so far). DTV channel 95 is carrying the NFL Network's HD games. I am watching TB/NYJ right now as I type. :)
Do I need Sunday Ticket and Superfan for this? I was looking for these games today. Maybe I just missed it.

Raptors said:
Called DTV and got the answer I needed (so far). DTV channel 95 is carrying the NFL Network's HD games. I am watching TB/NYJ right now as I type. :)
Do I need Sunday Ticket and Superfan for this? I was looking for these games today. Maybe I just missed it.
NFL Network didn't have any games scheduled in HD today after the Jets replay. The Titans/Saints is scheduled for 2pm ET Sunday on channel 95.

Users who are viewing this thread