What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2018 Masters Thread** (2 Viewers)

Couple of questions when you have time. If you win how many tickets can you buy and do you get the whole week or is it split up into separate days/events. How much does this cost all in (hotel, tickets, etc).

Want to rally a group of friends to try and get tickets.
When the lottery opens up, you can request up to 4 tickets for the practice rounds ($75 each) and up to 2 tickets for the tournament rounds ($115 each). You only pay if you win. Can request the max to all days if you'd like (and you obviously will). They do the lottery for the real rounds first, then do the lottery for the practice rounds for anyone who didn't win tourney passes, but it's all one notification AFAIK. 

I believe you can only win one day, and I believe if you request 4 tix for a practice round and are selected, that they will fill the full order. At least that is how it worked when a friend of mine won. 

When the lottery opens up, you can request up to 4 tickets for the practice rounds ($75 each) and up to 2 tickets for the tournament rounds ($115 each). You only pay if you win. Can request the max to all days if you'd like (and you obviously will). They do the lottery for the real rounds first, then do the lottery for the practice rounds for anyone who didn't win tourney passes, but it's all one notification AFAIK. 

I believe you can only win one day, and I believe if you request 4 tix for a practice round and are selected, that they will fill the full order. At least that is how it worked when a friend of mine won. 
It’s got to be impossible to get a hotel room for only one or two nights. What are people doing in those situations? 

I've put in ticket requests every year for I don't know how many years and never won. Harumph.

Anybody know what the secondary tickets for Monday and Tuesday were going for? We are committed to doing this next year and I want to know if we should just do the practice rounds or shell out for a real round. 

I forgot to check stubhub this week for the prices :wall:  

Streaming apparently blocked here at work.  Interesting that I get an actual masters.com error page and not our usual corporate OMGBLOCKED!!!!!11!JUAN! page

In The Second Cut

You've played a shot that is out of bounds.

Anybody know what the secondary tickets for Monday and Tuesday were going for? We are committed to doing this next year and I want to know if we should just do the practice rounds or shell out for a real round. 

When I checked Stubhub prices for Monday were ~$450, Tuesday were ~$525.

See, Tiger showing up in all black - shirt, sweater, pants, shoes - total bad-###.

That look tells the other golfers DON'T FOOK WITH ME!!! I AM TIGER WOODS!!!  :headbang:

Those other pansies with their white pants look like they wore their Easter outfits to the course. They have no chance. 

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
See, Tiger showing up in all black - shirt, sweater, pants, shoes - total bad-###.

That look tells the other golfers DON'T FOOK WITH ME!!! I AM TIGER WOODS!!!  :headbang:

Those other pansies with their white pants look like they wore their Easter outfits to the course. They have no chance. 
lol.  totally.  he could very well win this thing.  the driver looks good so far.  he pipes that down the fairway with regularity and roll out the fat lady.

Online coverage is very good so far.
Having just watched the Mets-Phillies game exclusively streamed on Facebook yesterday, the technical quality differences are absolutely insane. I'm not even talking about the presentation itself, or the announcers (obviously would expect CBS to be WAAAY ahead), but Facebook really is ####. 

450 on Monday.

Sometimes I wonder how many strokes the gallery actually ends up saving these guys over the course of 4 rounds....Leshman just pulled one into the gallery on a Par 3 and instead of the ball careening off a slope or something and ending up in worse position it just stops and he he has a nice little easy chip for an up and down, when normally with no gallery who knows where it goes....this isn’the greatest example but it just got me thinking....when these things often come down to one stroke deciding the winner, a lucky gallery assist could sometimes be the difference...

Sometimes I wonder how many strokes the gallery actually ends up saving these guys over the course of 4 rounds....Leshman just pulled one into the gallery on a Par 3 and instead of the ball careening off a slope or something and ending up in worse position it just stops and he he has a nice little easy chip for an up and down, when normally with no gallery who knows where it goes....this isn’the greatest example but it just got me thinking....when these things often come down to one stroke deciding the winner, a lucky gallery assist could sometimes be the difference...
Saw the same shot and had the same thought. 

The downside though is having to hit it off this guy's foot: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxOdaBhIEAA2cBA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not just the Masters that deprives golf fans of TV coverage, although it is unfathomable that a sporting event so revered wouldn't be televised start to finish.  Most golf tournaments have delayed TV coverage on Th/F.

Signed,

Addicted golf DFS player 
:bag:

CEO of my former company is a member of Augusta. He invited the President of my division down to play a round. They are on the first tee and he tells him “Carl, I’ve got good news and bad news for you. Bad news is you are fired. Good news is we are at Augusta!”

What's with being able to continually hear a producer counting down to the announcer when they're back to being live?

CEO of my former company is a member of Augusta. He invited the President of my division down to play a round. They are on the first tee and he tells him “Carl, I’ve got good news and bad news for you. Bad news is you are fired. Good news is we are at Augusta!”
If I'm gonna get canned, this wouldn't be a bad way to have it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread