What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2018 Masters Thread** (1 Viewer)

There's a player tracker on the leader board this year, which is nice.  Can't remember if they had it last year.
That player tracker is great ...drill down to see a player's scoring by hole, and in many cases you can then drill down to video from the hole.

Dustin lurking....

For those not in the know, Rickie Fowler should be on every straight male's short-list to root for on Sunday.  His new GF was an internet sensation over 10 years ago ago to much fanfare on this very website in particular.  Now 29, Allison Stokke has aged beautifully and would be a terrific view for us should Fowler be in contention.  
Rickie must have a huge dong.  He's had some hot girlfriends.   Sure he's young and rich but there has to be more....

Have you tried being a wealthy professional athlete who flies around the world in a private jet renting vacation homes in warm weather destinations?  I hear there's a couple gals out there who have a weird fetish for that sort of thing.
Haven’t tried but maybe I should consider it.

Have you tried being a wealthy professional athlete who flies around the world in a private jet renting vacation homes in warm weather destinations?  I hear there's a couple gals out there who have a weird fetish for that sort of thing.
I've tried.  But that dream ended on the Nike Tour in the 90s.  Surprisingly the mini tour is not a great place to meet girls with these fetishes.  :angry:   They aim a bit higher.  The best you can swing is a Hooters waitress in Myrtle Beach.

Seems like brutal pin placements today.  Watching the Amen Corner and 15/16 feeds, almost feels like they went out and discussed the most difficult possible spot.

Why would you say that?  He's one of the most popular players with the other pros.
Well hes a #### to volunteers and fans - from the tourneys I worked  but that my own interactions for maybe a total of 30 minutes

He used to duck out the back of the scorers tent to avoid signing autographs

I've tried.  But that dream ended on the Nike Tour in the 90s.  Surprisingly the mini tour is not a great place to meet girls with these fetishes.  :angry:   They aim a bit higher.  The best you can swing is a Hooters waitress in Myrtle Beach.
Well, it's probably more accurate to say that the mini tour is not a great place to get wealthy enough to fly around the world in a private jet renting vacation homes in warm weather.

Seems like brutal pin placements today.  Watching the Amen Corner and 15/16 feeds, almost feels like they went out and discussed the most difficult possible spot.
Birdie is an excellent score on 15 today with that pin.  The pin on 16 is ridic. 

Birdie is an excellent score on 15 today with that pin.  The pin on 16 is ridic. 
15 is brutal but it's really fun to watch this way.  The top early groups are going through now and everyone's taking a totally different approach. Much better than just playing like a long Par 4.

I hope Vijay falls in one of the lakes.  He's a ####
Nah. He's inspirational for all the grinders out there. He can't putt but he's won several majors and in the golf hall of Fame on the strength of exceptional driver and iron game

You guys aren’t giving Rickie his due for looks and personality...he’s be pulling leg if he were a mini-tour dirt biker from Hermosa...my wife has a crush.

This leaderboard is insane. But will be interesting to see ratings with Phil/Eldrick not in the hunt...at least they will likely make the cut.

Nice f-bomb by Reed after hitting in the bunker on 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread