What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2019 FBG Subscriber Contest (2 Viewers)

Well I’m out kerryons injury couldn’t have come at a worse time with no Chubb and garbage mixion not doing enough . I really hope someone from this thread wins I’ll be rooting and following 

We knew from the start this would be a tough week, but that's true for a lot of people.

Some of the most popular and best players are out this week, Panthers, browns, Steelers, Bucs. Which will likely mean a lower cutoff. 

Chubb, OBJ, gay, and Gordon out for me.
Survived! ARob is quickly becoming my MVP.  Henry came back in time too. 

128.2 + Crowder (-4.10) + Jets def (-1.00)

Can we assume the line will move about 15 pts? If so, that puts me 7.75 under. No faith in the Jets D to score much so need crowder to score 11.85+

Would be great to survive without Chubb and Godwin!

Edit - oops forgot I have Ty Montgomery as well  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at 128 and have nobody going tonight. Likely will finish a couple points below the cutline. A little bit bummed as I thought my team had potential to score a lot every week, but my RBs did next to nothing this week. Also very surprised that even pitching a shutout vs. the Redskins, the 49ers defense only scored 5 points...

At 130 with Jets D minus 0 and as a longshot I have Herndon -6.9. Should be safe but it's definitely my closest week yet with Evans and CMC on bye. MVS garbage time touchdown is making the difference right now.

131.05 + Jets D (-11) + Brady but Brady most likely won't count, have Cousins at 40.55. I need a low scoring game, it'll be close. I see I might be a bit better than some of you who posted, but not by much. Good luck!

sitting at   100.4  with Brady +0, gordon +10.6  and the jets D + 2.0....think Im probably toast since I dont expect this to be a  high scoring game.  

145.95 and feeling no danger despite a 0 from the K position and a combined 13 points from my RBs.  Ty Mont (-4.1) would count, but otherwise I'm in the clubhouse.

Many thanks to Darren Waller, Chiefs D, Dak Prescott, and John Brown for advancing on to week 8!

QB - Brady (970), Darnold (676)

RB - Michel (479), Montgomery (249), White (157), Bell (75), Harris (44)

WR - Crowder (291), Edelman (266), Anderson (241), Dorsett (92)

TE - Herndon (449), Watson (69)

D - Jets (967), Pats (787)

No telling how the cut will move, because there is no way to figure out what players are owned by entries under the cut, without going through each entry manually.  I did check and there are 18 teams left below the cut with the Pats as their only D, so they will be getting all their points.  Of those 18, I project 15 will move the line.

QB - Brady (970), Darnold (676)

RB - Michel (479), Montgomery (249), White (157), Bell (75), Harris (44)

WR - Crowder (291), Edelman (266), Anderson (241), Dorsett (92)

TE - Herndon (449), Watson (69)

D - Jets (967), Pats (787)

No telling how the cut will move, because there is no way to figure out what players are owned by entries under the cut, without going through each entry manually.  I did check and there are 18 teams left below the cut with the Pats as their only D, so they will be getting all their points.  Of those 18, I project 15 will move the line.
I’d anticipate many Jets/Bengals paired D -2 as well.  

I'm not 100% sure I have this exact, but I believe it's gone like this:

Week: Cutoff before MNF, Cutoff After MNF, Difference

2: 133.15, 140.00, 6.85  CLE vs NYJ - Chubb, Beckham, and Mayfield combined for 67.15

3: 150.60, 154.30, 3.70  CHI vs WAS - Low bump

4: 139.75, 142.45, 2.70  CIN vs PIT - Low bump

5: 137.40, 147.35, 9.95  CLE vs SF - Breida's 26.40 was the big mover

6: 136.30, 142.30, 6.00  DET vs GB - Prater was 2nd most common kicker, and he scored 21.60

Darnold rocking a -0.7 with over 30 passes.  This has to be one of the worst efforts of the season in this contest!

-QG

4,207th place this year.  Couldn’t overcome CMC bye week.  Kerryon, Singletary, Duke Johnson and Breida combined for 10.6

Kittle and Andrews had nothing special and Keenan Allen has been poor.  Stinks as I had some studs not highly owned. CMC, Kittle, Julio, Allen. 

Jets and a Bengals 2 points

Good Luck everyone. 

If calcomatic is correct at 125.95 cutoff, then I survived by less than one point, and only because of the one INT by the Jets Def 😳

Yes. Exactly. Even with the .2 from Darnold that he somehow earned along the way and was my QB score for the week. Waller, NEP defense, Godwin, and a few other things have absolutely propelled me this year. I'm really past the bye weeks for my team for the most part.  I have a Winston/Darnold platoon and my kicker bye week is done. The last bye that hurts is the NEP D. Wish I had another team for that besides CLE. 

Looking interesting. It seems like it all hinges on my backs, who are performing weakly, in time shares, or hurt right now. 

Definitely the closest call yet for me. Got through by about 5 pts. Next week I have to fade Jackson, Ingram and Andrews on bye. I have....... *coughs meekly*.......Joe Flacco as my only other QB. Getting CMC and Evans back, though!

Definitely the closest call yet for me. Got through by about 5 pts. Next week I have to fade Jackson, Ingram and Andrews on bye. I have....... *coughs meekly*.......Joe Flacco as my only other QB. Getting CMC and Evans back, though!
Lamar's bye will hurt a lot of us.  Wentz doesn't line up as well as I'd hope, in Buffalo. Andrews out but Henry is back. No reason to be overly concerned, which usually means bad things happen. 

If there's 4015 teams still alive, over half (2293) have Lamar. Almost half have Andrews (1712). 

Only ~250 have Zeke, 303 have Dak - if he hadn't shared a bye with Lamar I probably would have taken him, but that didn't stop 115 owners who took both. Many as their only QBs. 

Then there's roach motel, almost guaranteed to check out this week - with Dak, Lamar, Ben, Ingram, Gallup, and Andrews and gronk as his only TEs. He could get lucky with a few good players left but that's tough.

If there's 4015 teams still alive, over half (2293) have Lamar. Almost half have Andrews (1712). 

Only ~250 have Zeke, 303 have Dak - if he hadn't shared a bye with Lamar I probably would have taken him, but that didn't stop 115 owners who took both. Many as their only QBs. 

Then there's roach motel, almost guaranteed to check out this week - with Dak, Lamar, Ben, Ingram, Gallup, and Andrews and gronk as his only TEs. He could get lucky with a few good players left but that's tough.
I rostered Dak and Zeke both.  This is the week that I was most concerned about, so we will see.  Hoping for good Jameis this week.

Week 7 was not great, but still in it. Will miss Gallup, Andrews and Kerryon this week. Still mostly concerned about weeks 10 & 11 though.

GL all

Singletary my only dead money remaining thanks to Carr outscoring Lamar this week.  Survived by <6 this week, feeling for good week 8 with Lamar my only player on bye and Carr have a decent passing matchup vs. Texans.  Singletary has been my only injury so far this year.  Happy to see 39% of fellow McCaffery owners eliminated this week... now 294 of us remain.

Team Holloway

1. QB - Goff 886 alive (38%) used 3 - nice for Goff to be facing the Bengals on Jackson's bye week
  2. QB - L. Jackson 2,293 (41%) 4
  3. RB - Kerryon Johnson 395 (27%) 4 - out for sometime with knee injury, hope not too long
  4. RB - Chris Carson 2,355 (44%) 5
  5. RB - Matt Breida 1,680 (43%) 2
  6. RB - Duke Johnson 2,036 (39%) 3
  7. RB - Singletary 1,751 (35%) 2
  8. WR - Lockett 1,809 (46%) 6
  9. WR - A. Robinson 356 (39%) 5
  10. WR - Westbrook 1,408 (42%) 3
  11. WR - Gallup 1,055 (40%) 4
  12. WR - Moncrief 269 (29%) 0
  13. WR - Enunwa 115 (26%) 0 IR
  14. WR - T. Gabriel 62 (23%) 1
  15. TE - H. Henry 554 (35%) 2
  16. TE - Mark Andrews 1,712 (44%) 5
  17. TE - Herndon 367 (35%) 0
  18. TE - D. Waller 1,685 (54%) 5
  19. TE - Kroft 31 (30%) 0
  20. PK - Santos 34 (24%) 1 - cut
  21. PK - Bullock 223 (32%) 3
  22. PK - Seibert 584 (37%) 3
  23. DST - Jaguars 303 (28%) 2
  24. DST - Cowboys 1,081 (38%) 2
  25. DST - Jets 771 (36%) 3

181, back closer to weekly average. 
Only dead money so far: Josh Gordon. :unsure:  

Next week’s Byes: 

QB: Jackson out / Brady & Winston left 

RB: Pollard out / Jacobs, Carson, Ekeler, Breida left.

TE: Andrews our / Hock, Waller, Doyle left. 

Fingers crossed :popcorn:  

Users who are viewing this thread