What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2019 FBG Subscriber Contest (3 Viewers)

Line sitting at 146.85 heading into Monday Night.  Only players left are:

QB - Jones (247), Prescott (195), Manning (30) - There were 15 more common QB's from the start, but 5 were not playing (Mahomes, Brees, Goff, Ben, Foles), and 5 scored under 20 (Wentz, Rivers, Brady, Darnold, Trubisky).  Over half the Jones owners and one-third of the Prescott owners already have Lamar's 32 points.

RB - Pollard (755), Elliott (147), Barkley (70), Gallman (6) - With usable games from all the most common RB's, Zeke & Saquon will have to score big time to make a difference.  Pollard could get some garbage time stats if DAL gets a big lead.

WR - Gallup (762), Shepard (102), Cooper (90), Cobb (41), Tate (37), Latimer (12) - Shepard's already ruled out, so the NYG WR's are too rare to make a dent.  With nearly 25% of the remaining teams owning Gallup and a mere 3% with Cooper, (insert pun here).

TE - Engram (485), Witten (154) - Engram could be a big line mover, given the fact that Waller (8.20 - 1313) & Andrews (5.10 - 1297) did not score well, and were by far the most common TE's.  Engram is the 3rd most common at this point.

K - Maher (303), Rosas (174) - Probably not line movers too much, as Maher was 10th most common, and Rosas was 18th.  Plenty of good games from more common kickers thus far.

D - Cowboys (806), Giants (49) - For those hoping for a defensive game, don't wish too hard, unless you own the DAL D.  They are the most common D left.  SEA & NYJ were the next most common, and they only scored 4 points each.  With a 10 point game from DAL, they will likely be the biggest line mover (other than a good game from Engram).

Hang in there, Shark Pool regulars!  We need to root for someone.

The fat lady hasn’t sung on my entry yet, but them good old boys are drinking whiskey and rye, so...

Exactly five points ahead of the line with DAL -1 and an unlikely Daniel Jones -32,25.

I could use a good defensive game with the Cowboys D scoring above their current average of 5 ppg.
Good luck.   DAL should score about 5-10 points, so you're about 9-14 points ahead of the cutoff line.  With the firepower on offense tonight (and I assume Gallup is heavily owned), the line could move quite a bit tonight.  For you it's going to be close.

Line sitting at 146.85 heading into Monday Night.  Only players left are:

QB - Jones (247), Prescott (195), Manning (30) - There were 15 more common QB's from the start, but 5 were not playing (Mahomes, Brees, Goff, Ben, Foles), and 5 scored under 20 (Wentz, Rivers, Brady, Darnold, Trubisky).  Over half the Jones owners and one-third of the Prescott owners already have Lamar's 32 points.

RB - Pollard (755), Elliott (147), Barkley (70), Gallman (6) - With usable games from all the most common RB's, Zeke & Saquon will have to score big time to make a difference.  Pollard could get some garbage time stats if DAL gets a big lead.

WR - Gallup (762), Shepard (102), Cooper (90), Cobb (41), Tate (37), Latimer (12) - Shepard's already ruled out, so the NYG WR's are too rare to make a dent.  With nearly 25% of the remaining teams owning Gallup and a mere 3% with Cooper, (insert pun here).

TE - Engram (485), Witten (154) - Engram could be a big line mover, given the fact that Waller (8.20 - 1313) & Andrews (5.10 - 1297) did not score well, and were by far the most common TE's.  Engram is the 3rd most common at this point.

K - Maher (303), Rosas (174) - Probably not line movers too much, as Maher was 10th most common, and Rosas was 18th.  Plenty of good games from more common kickers thus far.

D - Cowboys (806), Giants (49) - For those hoping for a defensive game, don't wish too hard, unless you own the DAL D.  They are the most common D left.  SEA & NYJ were the next most common, and they only scored 4 points each.  With a 10 point game from DAL, they will likely be the biggest line mover (other than a good game from Engram).

Hang in there, Shark Pool regulars!  We need to root for someone.
Hmmmmmm.........

So only DAL D, Gallup and Engram will have significant impact to the Turk. 

I still expect the Turk to increase 3-6 points.  DAL getting a 10 pt game is pretty likely.  Jones can turn the ball over a couple of times, and I expect NY to be behind, so DAL should have plenty of opportunities to sack and intercept Jones.  And if DAL D scored a TD.....................

187 with Gallup  -2.6, still among the shrinking population averaging over 200/week.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have all 3.  going forward is that good or bad for me??

5.1 below the cut off and I only have Gallup going tonight. I don’t think I have a good chance of surviving. Another year of too early of an exit.

The fat lady hasn’t sung on my entry yet, but them good old boys are drinking whiskey and rye, so...

Exactly five points ahead of the line with DAL -1 and an unlikely Daniel Jones -32,25.

I could use a good defensive game with the Cowboys D scoring above their current average of 5 ppg.
Well, they came through for me in a bigger way than I needed, so I’ll be joining the 2300.  Whew!

Final cut is 155.15 

QB - Goff (5), Winston (4)

RB - Elliott (8), David Johnson (5), Breida (5), Duke Johnson (3), Singletary (3)

WR - Julio Jones (7), Lockett (7), Godwin (6), Fitzgerald (5), Gordon (2)

TE - Engram (6), Andrews (6)

K - Gay (5), Carlson (2), Seibert (2)

D - Giants (5.5), Jets (3.5)

Made it by 22.6 this week

Lamar - 6
Brady -1
Danny Dimes - 2

Just one game from Brady, but without that one, I’d have been out week 5, so you’d have to say he was worth the price.

Cook - 9
Carson - 7
Murray - 3
Duke - 2
Gore - 3

Except for a K and a D, Cook is the only guy I have off week 12. Looks like it will be a big loss as only he and Waller have scored every eligible week.

Julio - 7
Juju - 4
Lockett - 8
Deebo - 2
Gordon - 3

I survived Julio’s bye this week thanks to Lockett going off.  I hope (which is a lousy strategy, by the way) that Rudolph finally figures out how to use Juju.  I’m not excited about Gordon and Lockett on the same team now.

Howard - 0
Andrews - 6
Waller - 8

Howard should be back this week but I’m not sure that will help, as he’s only scored over 10 points once.  My last decision in putting this team together was Howard vs. Engram.  I chose poorly.

Gay - 4
Carlson - 0
Gonzalez - 5

I’ve had double digits from one of these guys every week but #2.  Reason number 14 not to spend money on a kicker. Roll the dice.

Dallas - 4
Arizona - 4
Cincinnati - 1

Last night was the first time my defense made a difference in my moving on.  I needed 5 from the Dallas D and got 17.  

I believe I that the furthest I’ve gone in this contest has been week 11.  Two more weeks to surpass that.  Fingers crossed.

Made the cut but the next two weeks I'm facing 4 and 5 byes...

Week 10: Tom Brady (scored 3x), Duke Johnson (3x), Dede Westbrook (5x), Dallas Goedert (5x)

Week 11: Chris Carson (scored 7x), Tyler Lockett (8x), MVS (2x), Josh Gordon (2x), SEA D (2x)

I think I've got decent coverage this week but no Seattle next week will be tough.

:scared:

Getting an early jump on week 10.  Cutting down to 1600.  Starting it off with Raiders vs Chargers...

QB - Carr (231), Rivers (188), Taylor (1) - The NFL's passing yardage leader vs the league's worst passing yardage D.  Could make for an exciting divisional game.

RB - Ekeler (626), Jacobs (373), Jackson (139), Richard (24), Gordon (1) - Ekeler was the 7th most common RB from the start, and Jacobs was 10th.  Gordon and his lone owner will be irrelevant.

WR - Mike Williams (243), Allen (49), Jones (36), Tyrell Williams (32), Benjamin (23) - Mike is the only WR owned by more than 2% of the remaining teams.

TE - Waller (978), Henry (355) - Along with Ekeler & Jacobs, here is where the line will make the biggest jump.  Amazingly, Hunter missed 4 straight games, was the 6th most expensive TE, and has managed to have a 22.43% survival rate (overall rate is 18.33%).  Waller owners need to enjoy the ride, because he will double in price next year.

K - Badgley (224), Carlson (204) - How does Badgley, a $5 kicker, have an 18.15% survival rate without scoring a single point for the first 8 weeks?

D - Chargers (83), Raiders (31) - Neither team was a top-15 owned D from the start

Good luck to those remaining.

192.45for Week 9 - so far I have been averaging ~ 26-27 points above cutoff, and everybody on the roster has been used at least once.  On to Week 10!

Lamar (6), Brady (3)

David Johnson (5), Duke Johnson (4), Gore (4), Breida (3), Singletary (3), Montgomery (2)

Lockett (7), Smokey Brown (6), Juju (4), Gallup (4), MVS (2), Gordon (2), Boykin (2)

Engram (7), Goedert (4), Andrews (4)

Prater (4), Seibert (4), Hauschka (1)

Seahawks (5), Panthers (4)

Finally posting my team, which is still alive. I somehow made it through the bye week wilderness. I actually really like this team, but man oh man I could have done better with WR depth. If I had done better there, I think this team would have a real shot. As is, if Evans, Julio and CMC continue to do what they do, then maybe I do have a shot. This is as far as I've gone in this contest.

Lamar (8), Flacco (1)

McCaffery (7), Ingram (7), Duke Johnson (5), Matt Breida (5), David Montgomery (4)

Julio (9*), Evans (6), Valdes-Scantling (3), Boykin (2), Trequan Smith (1), Moncrief (0) and JJAW (0)

Waller (7), Andrews (6), Herndon (0)

Prater (6), McManus (3)

Panthers (5), Jets (4)

*I took a zero in my WR2 spot this week. System highlighted Julio for 0.0 in red. I'm saying Julio made my boxscore 9 times even though Atlanta has only played 8. He's that good.

Still hanging in with:

Winston (4), Lamar (5), Darnold (0)

Chubb (7), Carson (7), Breida (3), Singletary (3), Mattison (1)

Hopkins (8), Thielen (5), C. Samuel (6),  Gallup (6), A Wilson (1), Quinn (1)

Walker (2), Andrews (6), Waller (7)

Gay (7), Carlson (2), Rosas (0)

Broncos (2). Seahawks (4), Cowboys (3)

Deamon said:
I kinda forgot about this and thought I was dead without a QB the last few weeks (had Ben and M. Ryan).  Somehow I squeeked through the last two weeks with no qb! Woo!
Sure, I can see forgetting your wife's birthday, your anniversary, picking your kids up at school, or even going to work... but this?  Blasphemy!!

Still in.

QB - Philip Rivers (1) Lamar Jackson (5) Matthew Stafford (3)
RB - Marlon Mack (6) Austin Ekeler (8) Duke Johnson (4) Devin Singletary (3) Darwin Thompson (0) Malcolm Brown (1)
WR - Chris Godwin (5) Christian Kirk (4) Larry Fitzgerald (5) Ted Ginn (2) Josh Gordon (0) Willie Snead (1) Taylor Gabriel (2) Mecole Hardman (6) Chris Hogan (0) Travis Benjamin (0) Josh Reynolds (1) Chris Conley (3)
TE - Vance McDonald (3) Delanie Walker (3) Mark Andrews (6)
PK - Ryan Succop (0) Matt Gay (4) Zane Gonzalez (5)
TD - Tennessee Titans (1) Carolina Panthers (5) San Francisco 49ers (3)

I'm expecting to continue on this week also, with great matchups for QB Rivers, RB Mack, RB Ekeler, RB Singletary, WR Godwin, WR Kirk, WR Fitzgerald, and WR Gabriel.

Still in.

QB: Cousins (6), D Jones (3), Big Ben (0)

RB: Carson (7), Chubb (6), Breida (5), Singletary (4), Edmonds (3), Darwin (0)

WR: Lockett (8), Julio (7), A Cooper (7), Watkins (4), Gordon (3), JJAW (0)

TE: Kittle (8), Hurst (1), Uzomah (0)

K: Prater (5), Seibert (4)

D: Carolina (5), SF (4)

Let's see how this goes...

QB: Prescott (7), Allen (2)

RB: CMC (7), D. Montgomery (4), Carson (7), Breida (5), Singletary (2), T. Montgomery (0..for now?)

WR: Godwin (5), Kupp (6), Westbrook (3), Gallup (3), Sanu (3), John Brown (4)

TE: Njoku (1), Andrews (6), Waller (7)

K: McManus (8), Succop (0)....Both had a zero in week 7

DEF: Atlanta (2), KC (7) - This is by far my weak point and potentially ultimately my undoing.

Good luck to all that are still in!

QB: Jackson (5), Goff (4)

RB: Chubb (5), D. Montgomery (2), Carson (7), Breida (3), Duke (4), T. Montgomery (0)

WR: Thielen (4), Godwin (6), Lockett (8), Crowder (4), Gordon (2)

TE: Engram (7), Andrews (6), Waller (5)

K: Prater (4), Gay (5), Rosas (0)

DEF: Seattle (2), Carolina (3), NYJ (4) 

TE has been a strength for me and QB is averaging 32.96

Need Thielen to get healthy and stay healthy. Week 11 byes (if I make it that far) will be murder...Carson/Lockett/Gordon/Engram/Seattle D

Scoring 192.24/week

here's mine, hangin in

Lamar Jackson  Tom Brady  Sam Darnold 

Nick Chubb   Chris Carson  Duke Johnson Justice Hill Matt Breida   Devin Singletary 

Chris Godwin  Tyler Lockett  Christian Kirk  Dede Westbrook  Curtis Samuel  Josh Gordon  Quincy Enunwa 

T.J. Hockenson  Mark Andrews  Darren Waller

Jason Myers  Steve Hauschka  Austin Seibert

San Francisco 49ers  Cincinnati Bengals  New York Jets

Awards and notable teams of the week.

Strongest Living Team: Interesting. Despite a very high-scoring week overall—the cutoff of 155.15 is the highest yet—the number of teams averaging 200 points dropped by more than half, from 27 to 13. Despite their lowest-scoring week of the season (162.15), Entry 107906 held on to the top spot with a 207.58 average. Entry 109548 is right on their heels at 207.07.

Strongest Dead Team: We’ve broken the 200 point barrier here: there are no longer any dead teams averaging that much. chas23 is still on top here, averaging 199.25 and sitting in 21th place overall, despite dying in week 6.

Keep Your Day Job Award: Last week’s leader under my serious-entry rules for this category (must have rostered at least 2 players at each position), Entry 105433, had their second great week in a row, following last week’s 162.55 with an even better 178.3, and completely dropped out of the running. The new leader is Entry 104425 with an average of 113.53. One more note here: the very worst team through the whole season has been Entry 111816, a 15-QB gimmick team who until this week had never scored as many as 95 points. This was impressively bad: no other team was averaging below 95 at that point. Well, this week, thanks to just ridiculous weeks from Russell Wilson and Harrison Butker, they shot up to 124.2: still nowhere near the cutoff, but far better than anything they’d shown before. They’re still dead last, averaging 82.5 points per week.

Safest Team: We broke the 40-point barrier here, and by a large margin. MCWelch (Entry 108498) has cleared the cutoff by at least 35.8 points every week. Twelve other teams are over 30.

Just Skating By Award: No changes here. After surviving by just over 11 points this week, Entry 103249 has still never cleared the cutoff by more than 18.8 points. Skills Wills (Entry 101128) cleared by 10.1 points this week, but has cleared by a total of only 59.65 points, still easily the lowest in the contest (Entry 103249 is at 73.2).

Steady Eddie Award: MacADo (Entry 110273) has a contest-low standard deviation of 6.46, and also happens to be alive. They have scored between 163 and 178 every single week. Nobody else has a standard deviation below 7.

Crazy Eddie Award: Not surprisingly, the 110 teams with the highest standard deviations have all been eliminated. Next up is Buffalorhino (Entry 110988), who has somehow managed to ride out their lows (134.45, 138.65) in weeks where those scores would survive, while their highs (252, 240.8) give them hope of a long life to come.

Icarus Award: FF WMD (Entry 108852) was sailing along, averaging 210 points and topping 194 every week through week 7. We saw some trouble signs last week when they fell to 152.8 but still cleared the cutoff by over 16 points. Well, it all came crashing down this week: they further self-destructed to 132.8 and are out of the contest. Their TEs really let them down this week and nobody was around to pick up the slack: lots of guys were respectable but nobody had a big week.

Would Coulda Shoulda Award: New leader here. Entry 100736 has averaged over 190 points from weeks 3-9, good for 105th in the contest over that period. Alas, they were a zombie team that whole time after being eliminated in week 2.

Notable Teams:

QBs:  No change: there are three 6-QB teams still alive (out of 32 originally).

RBs: No change: three 11-RB teams remain (out of 12 originally).

WRs: We lost another 12-WR team last week. Two remain: solgrun (Entry 106155) and Brute (Entry 110662).

TEs: No change: Of five 6-TE teams, two are still alive: MrScamper (Entry 101440) and Drunk with Power (Entry 104883).

PKs: No change: two 5-K teams remain, Entry 110705 and Entry 107656. They’re the last two out of 83 original teams with 5 or more kickers.

DEFs: No change: two 6-DEF teams still around, Entry 106884 and Entry 110564.

And me, you ask? I’m alive and doing fine: I cleared the cutoff by 24 points this week but dropped 10 spots in the overall standings, to 427th (I’m 349th among living teams).

More to come later...

And now the players:

Eliminated Players: The carnage continues, and we hit a milestone this week. Four more players were eliminated: Theo Riddick, Doug Martin, Xavier Grimble, and Devin Funchess are no longer rostered on any living teams. For the first time, the list of the dead includes players who actually managed to score points this season: Funchess scored 6.2 back in week 1 and Grimble had 1.8 in week 3. Also notable is that going into this week, Funchess had seven (7) living owners, all of whom went on to spit the bit. That’s by far the biggest death-plummet we’ve seen.

The Biggest Mistake: Funchess was owned on 94 teams. Darren Sproles was owned on 113 teams, only one of them is still alive, for a pitiful survival rate of 0.9%. No other non-eliminated player is below 2% (overall survival rate is 18.3%). Alvin Kamara was owned on 1536 players and has a survival rate of 5.9%, the worst among those on over 1000 rosters.

The Survivor: The amazing Zach Zenner is hanging in there with 2 living owners out of 4, for a 50% survival rate. Tyler Lockett (34.4%), Darren Waller (31.0%) and Dalvin Cook (30.6%)  are the only other players over 30%; they were all rostered on thousands of teams.

The Bargain: Among $4 non-kicker non-defense non-Zenner players, Daniel Jones (24.4%) and, weirdly, Jaron Brown (24.2%), have the highest survival rates.

The Parasite:  Chris Herndon (20.3% survival rate) and Ian Thomas (19.8%) remain the only players who have scored zero points this season and yet have above average survival rates. The next best survival rate among non-scorers is 11.9% (Rob Gronkowski).

The Martyr: Wrap your head around this one: Christian McCaffrey has a below-average survival rate (18.1%).

somehow still alive with a very boring team. One scare in Week 4 by two points. Every other week by at least 20, but only broke 200 once. So i got no expectations

the players that have not contributed Jackson SD RB at $9, Thompson KC RB at $5, Herndon at $8.

And now the players:

Eliminated Players: The carnage continues, and we hit a milestone this week. Four more players were eliminated: Theo Riddick, Doug Martin, Xavier Grimble, and Devin Funchess are no longer rostered on any living teams. For the first time, the list of the dead includes players who actually managed to score points this season: Funchess scored 6.2 back in week 1 and Grimble had 1.8 in week 3. Also notable is that going into this week, Funchess had seven (7) living owners, all of whom went on to spit the bit. That’s by far the biggest death-plummet we’ve seen.

The Biggest Mistake: Funchess was owned on 94 teams. Darren Sproles was owned on 113 teams, only one of them is still alive, for a pitiful survival rate of 0.9%. No other non-eliminated player is below 2% (overall survival rate is 18.3%). Alvin Kamara was owned on 1536 players and has a survival rate of 5.9%, the worst among those on over 1000 rosters.

The Survivor: The amazing Zach Zenner is hanging in there with 2 living owners out of 4, for a 50% survival rate. Tyler Lockett (34.4%), Darren Waller (31.0%) and Dalvin Cook (30.6%)  are the only other players over 30%; they were all rostered on thousands of teams.

The Bargain: Among $4 non-kicker non-defense non-Zenner players, Daniel Jones (24.4%) and, weirdly, Jaron Brown (24.2%), have the highest survival rates.

The Parasite:  Chris Herndon (20.3% survival rate) and Ian Thomas (19.8%) remain the only players who have scored zero points this season and yet have above average survival rates. The next best survival rate among non-scorers is 11.9% (Rob Gronkowski).

The Martyr: Wrap your head around this one: Christian McCaffrey has a below-average survival rate (18.1%).
This McCaffrey stat really blows my mind.  I'm surviving with him nicely and would assume most would have.  Interesting numbers here and some great work.  Always an interesting read.  Thanks.

Still in it but not excited for my team.

lamar Jackson 6

Josh Allen 3

Ezekiel Elliott 8

Sony Michel 4

David Montgomery 4

Chris Carson 6

Julio Jones 6

Mike Evans 5

Allen Robinson 5

Dede Westbrook 5

Cole Beasley 6

Josh Gordon 3

Vance McDonald 3

Darren Waller 8

Steve Hauschka 3

Austin Seibert 6

Panthers 5

Jets 4

Still in, but relying on Daniel Jones this week with Watson on bye. He’s playing the Jets so I’m cautiously optimistic. Quinn, who is useless, is my only other player on bye.

Watson/Jones

Zeke/Chubb/Carson/Breida

Julio/Lockett/Samuel/Watkins/Hardman/Gordon/Quinn

Engram/Andrews

Boswell/Hauschka

Seattle/Jets

Hanging tough like NKOTB, this is the longest I've made it.  Not sure I have what it takes to go all the way but it has been a good ride so far:

QB:  Jackson / Brady

RB:  Ingram / Montgomery / Carson / Duke Johnson / Hill / Breida / Singletary

WR:  Kupp / Lockett / Robinson / Samuel / MVS / Gordon / Amendola

TE:  Goedert / Andrews / Waller

K:  Bullock / Carlson / Seibert

Def:  Lions / Panthers

Turned myself in to the Turk's office.  Needed an average week from MaHomes to survive.  Liked the idea of Trubisky week 12 vs NYG way back when.  Knew I'd be in trouble if MaHomes missed time.  Good luck to the local survivors and Ghost entries.

SanDawg said:
This McCaffrey stat really blows my mind.  I'm surviving with him nicely and would assume most would have.  Interesting numbers here and some great work.  Always an interesting read.  Thanks.
I wonder if it was CMC's salary consequences?  18% is surprisingly low IMO. 

stubby said:
Still in, but relying on Daniel Jones this week with Watson on bye. He’s playing the Jets so I’m cautiously optimistic. Quinn, who is useless, is my only other player on bye.
Not to tinkle on your dwindling fire of enthusium, but Danny Dimes is missing Engram & Sherpard...  GL!  you survived longer than I did!  

Not to tinkle on your dwindling fire of enthusium, but Danny Dimes is missing Engram & Sherpard...  GL!  you survived longer than I did!  
Engram is owned by 377 and is currently the third most common TE, behind only Andrews & Waller (1002/978).  He has produced well, and will be sorely missed the next few weeks.  Luckily, 230 (61%) of those owners still have either Andrews or Waller, and 60 (16%) have both.

A special shout out to @JoeSteeler who will be without Engram & Thielen.  Hang in there, bud!

Hanging in there

QB - Jackson 5 & Goff 4

RB - K. Johnson IR 4, Carson 7, Breida 4, Duke Johnson 4 & Singletary 4

WR - Lockett 8, A. Robinson 6, Gallup 5, Westbrook 3, J. Gordon 2, Gabriel 1 & Enunwa IR 0

TE - Henry 4, Andrews 5, Herndon 0, Waller 6 & Kroft 0

PK - Santos Cut 1, Bullock 3 & Seibert 5

DST - Jags 3, Cowboys 3 & Jets 3

Cutting down to 1600, and the line sits at 8.50 after Thursday Night.

QB - Carr (231 - 17.30), Rivers (188 - 19.35), Taylor (1 - 0.00)

RB - Ekeler (626 - 11.80), Jacobs (373 - 17.60), Jackson (139 - 0.00), Richard (24 - 6.30), Gordon (1 - 19.80)

WR - Mike Williams (243 - 7.50), Allen (49 - 16.60), Jones (36 - 2.00), Tyrell Williams (32 - 5.50), Benjamin (23 - 0.00)

TE - Waller (978 - 8.50), Henry (355 - 15.00)

K - Badgley (224 - 6.00), Carlson (204 - 9.00)

D - Chargers (83 - 3.00), Raiders (31 - 17.00)

I'm off to a decent start with 9 from Carlson.  Will be missing Duke after using him 3 weeks in a row, but hopefully DJ comes back strong.  Need Andrews to score decent the next few weeks without Engram.  Will Josh Gordon see the field on Monday Night?

Hanging in there

QB - Jackson 5 & Goff 4

RB - K. Johnson IR 4, Carson 7, Breida 4, Duke Johnson 4 & Singletary 4

WR - Lockett 8, A. Robinson 6, Gallup 5, Westbrook 3, J. Gordon 2, Gabriel 1 & Enunwa IR 0

TE - Henry 4, Andrews 5, Herndon 0, Waller 6 & Kroft 0

PK - Santos Cut 1, Bullock 3 & Seibert 5

DST - Jags 3, Cowboys 3 & Jets 3
Great that you are still in the fight! I left the party a few weeks ago...  

That is a rough RB core .... Carson has carried you.... but SEA Def has fallen apart.... good thing you have Lockett too! 

Best I have ever done, doing this for years. Only 19 players but well balanced and looking strong so far.

QB - been a great tandem so far and no more byes

Goff (5)  

Winston (4)

RB- really strong group but 3 more byes

Cook (9)

Chubb (6)

Fournette (6)

Carson (5)

Breida (2)

WR-  shallow with only 5 , Thielan out but Manny looking strong as a 49er

Kupp (7)

Lockett (6)