What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (1 Viewer)

I’ve never understood when houseguests feel the need to confront somebody over a rumor. The only thing Bayleigh had to do was sit and observe after being told about Danielle. But, as they all seem to do, she had to confront Dani. What is the desired outcome here? They are always going to deny it.

Every week the same group of guppies just stand back and watch another one get picked off. Some terrible game play for this being all stars. 

Every week the same group of guppies just stand back and watch another one get picked off. Some terrible game play for this being all stars. 
You could argue for bad game play, but not sure I quite get this? Who is just sitting back? I mean, if you dont have power, your options are limited. 

Cjw_55106 said:
You could argue for bad game play, but not sure I quite get this? Who is just sitting back? I mean, if you dont have power, your options are limited. 
There was a group that could have sniffed out the alliance sooner and banded together. Now they don't have the numbers. 

There was a group that could have sniffed out the alliance sooner and banded together. Now they don't have the numbers. 
There were two groups of six players....most people probably thought they were safe. Kevin and David are pretty worthless as far as game decisions go. Nobody wanted to work with Janelle and Kasar.  

Founds a good recap here.  This is other spoilers in it beyond the fight itself.

so basically, tyler tried to self evict.  But then he realized he wouldnt get paid his 40k for being there.  So then he asked Xmas to put him up.  Basically, he claims he felt bad for causing Bay/Day being put on the block.  There is debate as to the reason why he did this.  But ultimately the producers told him he cant tell them to evict him or he wouldn't get paid so he decided against it. There is even more to this as people think he was trying to use BLM as a reason not to allow Day/Bay to go home and try to look good in the process. 

The fight was a result of this because Xmas led Day to believe they were going to backdoor Tyler regardless. 

Also im still confused whether this was all Tylers doing or Dani's doing or Nicoles(the whole a couple of guys and a couple of tries comment). 

Last edited by a moderator:
HoH spoilers

Dani is the new HoH.  Will see if the all girls alliance holds up.  Tyler is likely in trouble and Ian as well is my guess. 

Cjw_55106 said:
Tyler was very close to white guilting himself right off the show. 
pretty sure the only reason it didn't happen was production told him he could not leave without forfeiting his stipend 

Thats exactly what happened.  Otherwise he would have been gone.
I kind of get the feeling it was all for show.  Christmas was never really going to send him home.  

I'm torn on who to blame.  Bay and Day are all up in arms about, but who the hell reveals their final two to someone like that?  That would be like revealing you're in a secret showmance and then being shocked both of you got put on the block.  I don't think Christmas has done anything wrong...She will get heat for some comments she made about it.  I'm sure they'll be aired.  

I kind of get the feeling it was all for show.  Christmas was never really going to send him home.  

I'm torn on who to blame.  Bay and Day are all up in arms about, but who the hell reveals their final two to someone like that?  That would be like revealing you're in a secret showmance and then being shocked both of you got put on the block.  I don't think Christmas has done anything wrong...She will get heat for some comments she made about it.  I'm sure they'll be aired.  
Yea i think the reasoning was stupid.  Xmas definitely didnt handle the whole thing well and misled Bay which was why she was mad and not only that she instigated alot of the drama.  Granted its a game so i do get that but there was other stuff going on as well.  There is some other stuff which i would have to put in spoiler tags which may not come out until this week.  Basically though xmas could have done this without all the drama and instigation.  And also alot of this was Dani's doing as well.  so there is that. 

Yea i think the reasoning was stupid.  Xmas definitely didnt handle the whole thing well and misled Bay which was why she was mad and not only that she instigated alot of the drama.  Granted its a game so i do get that but there was other stuff going on as well.  There is some other stuff which i would have to put in spoiler tags which may not come out until this week.  Basically though xmas could have done this without all the drama and instigation.  And also alot of this was Dani's doing as well.  so there is that. 
Between the mocking Ian and what Christmas said, Sunday night might be like an old after school special.   Christmas comments below...nothing "spoiler, but it hasn't been aired yet. 

Christmas said something along the lines of "Bay is so mad at me about putting her up she might shoot or stab me when we get out of the house." [spoiler/] 

Between the mocking Ian and what Christmas said, Sunday night might be like an old after school special.   Christmas comments below...nothing "spoiler, but it hasn't been aired yet. 

Christmas said something along the lines of "Bay is so mad at me about putting her up she might shoot or stab me when we get out of the house." [spoiler/] 
Yea twitter is killing her and the people mocking Ian right now.  apparently nicole lost an endorsement

Yea twitter is killing her and the people mocking Ian right now.  apparently nicole lost an endorsement
I watched most of the clip...I don't think Nicole said anything, but she was laughing hysterically.  Which almost made it worse.  Saying his rocking makes you uncomfortable is one thing, but that room took it to whole other level.  Its was pretty awful watching grown adults, who have played this game before and know nothing is a secret,  do what they did.  Freaking morons.  

What boggles my mind is that the contestants are required to wear a mask when they leave the bubble.  Shouldn't the opposite be the case, that Julie wears a mask to protect the person that has been isolated?  
yea i found that odd as well.  They should both wear them.  But the players do come in contact with producers and others in the house daily and it sounds like they are tested frequently as well.

What boggles my mind is that the contestants are required to wear a mask when they leave the bubble.  Shouldn't the opposite be the case, that Julie wears a mask to protect the person that has been isolated?  
My wife brings this up every week. 

Tyler's thought process was pretty dumb: The HOH thinks I'm in final two with me, but I'm going to go the HOH anyway to use the POV to replace a nom with the HOH's ally.  NFW any player should go for that deal if they are HOH.  If Tyler had won POV or if he did this before initial nominations, maybe.  But I don't blame Christmas for not accepting a horrible deal that she didn't construct - that's on Tyler.     But shame on her for bringing logic to an argument with a woman; as a married man, I know how that goes. 

Tyler's thought process was pretty dumb: The HOH thinks I'm in final two with me, but I'm going to go the HOH anyway to use the POV to replace a nom with the HOH's ally.  NFW any player should go for that deal if they are HOH.  If Tyler had won POV or if he did this before initial nominations, maybe.  But I don't blame Christmas for not accepting a horrible deal that she didn't construct - that's on Tyler.     But shame on her for bringing logic to an argument with a woman; as a married man, I know how that goes. 
Tyler lost his mind for a day.  Yeah, if Christmas does put Tyler up, she losses an ally, and the 2 people pissed at her stay in the house.  I'm glad she didn't do it...that would be insane. 

I thought Day was sort of playing dumb as to why she was up.  She kept it up for a while too.  Not sure what will happen to her now.  She doesn't really have an alliance right now does she?  Shes def not a threat either.  Has she ever won anything?  

I still don’t agree with his strategy of laying low. By the time he started playing it was too late.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with laying low. That said, that doesn’t mean that you do not get into an alliance. You can’t survive on your own.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with laying low. That said, that doesn’t mean that you do not get into an alliance. You can’t survive on your own.
That’s what I was basically saying.  He had no one with him other then maybe Nicole.  You’re a previous winner and think you can deploy the lone wolf strategy to win... 

Ian's strategy was sound, he  was in no danger of leaving last week until a special power was used and then a nominee won veto.  He was the fourth person nominated 

Ian's strategy was sound, he  was in no danger of leaving last week until a special power was used and then a nominee won veto.  He was the fourth person nominated 
That's where I'm at basically, no danger until weird things went down.  Kind of feel bad for him and he seems like a great guy.  Huge target though, probably bigger than he even thinks.  Not sure how much longer he had unless The Committee turned on each other.  

Speaking of, I also find it fascinating that The Committee, at least from what CBS has shown us, has pretty much been able to stay secret.  The evicted people sure look surprised when they're told.  The fallout from Dani's decisions will be interesting though.  She was going to send Tyler home if the vote was 4-4?

That's where I'm at basically, no danger until weird things went down.  Kind of feel bad for him and he seems like a great guy.  Huge target though, probably bigger than he even thinks.  Not sure how much longer he had unless The Committee turned on each other.  

Speaking of, I also find it fascinating that The Committee, at least from what CBS has shown us, has pretty much been able to stay secret.  The evicted people sure look surprised when they're told.  The fallout from Dani's decisions will be interesting though.  She was going to send Tyler home if the vote was 4-4?
In a few weeks or when the shows over remind me to tell you more about this.....it may get shown this week but im not sure. 

How racist is this cast? I've read that feed watchers heard slurs being used referring to David, but production is denying everything.

I didn't start watching BB until Ian won his season, and I think that was 14.  I was so excited to see this All Star season, but its horribly boring and disappointing.  

I know the 3 powers were supposed to disrupt things, but they somehow need to figure out how to disrupt these big alliances.   

I hope we can get another wall shouter this week to let David know he's being played.  The way Memphis is treating David is pretty despicable.   Memphis seems like a straight up ### hole.  This seems like some big time a hole moves just to back door David.  

Hopefully Ian can get back in the house some how.  

I watch, but am not liking this season.  The big alliance has dominated, which makes it boring and the "underdogs/floaters" are just letting everything happen.  Ian almost mixed things up, but unfortunately wasn't able to get anything going on his own outside of the big 7.    

I don't like David, but the episode last night made me cringe.  They give Dani and Nicole a good edit making them look smart, but the gameplay just seems dirty and worse than that, mean.  I don't watch the feeds, so maybe David brought this on himself.  He certainly makes himself look shady, even to people on his side, but it doesn't seem like he should be treated this way.  

In a few weeks or when the shows over remind me to tell you more about this.....it may get shown this week but im not sure. 
Yeah I think they pretty much covered it on Sunday's episode.  

Not sure I'm seeing the "mean" angle of it.  David hasn't done himself many favors this season as for being trustworthy and Dani played off of it.  Top shelf move.  

i havent seen all of them but 5 was great.  i would start from the beginning though.  But if you want to pick one try 5.  But its got returning players so you may want to watch the original seasons first as it may spoil some things for you. 
I watched both BBCan6 and BBCan7.  Enjoyed both.

Memphis is a jackass. Wow, what a power move...backdooring a guy with no alliance or helpers. I have zero issue with voting David out, but its a weak move and he's trying to hide his plans from his alliance like its some shocker. 

Memphis is a jackass. Wow, what a power move...backdooring a guy with no alliance or helpers. I have zero issue with voting David out, but its a weak move and he's trying to hide his plans from his alliance like its some shocker. 
david is not getting backdoored ??

Users who are viewing this thread