What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Yes...its the place that sucks.  Hint...when you post something as bad as saying the whistleblower complaint was just partisan innuendo and heresy...you will get many replies telling and showing you how wrong that is.  That doesn't mean the place sucks...it means that take was probably pretty terrible.

Then stop coming here. Seriously. Why would you keep going somewhere that causes you such angst?
He could go to FFT where most people would agree with everything he says or he could find other people who share his opinions and get them to post here to even things out some.

🤣I get 10 responses in 10 minutes and I only responded to three of them 5 minutes later.  Good lord this place sucks. 
Then why are you here all of the time? You’re here nearly as much as I am. But I hang around because I like it and I don’t pretend I’m a victim. If I thought the place sucked I wouldn’t be here. I don’t waste my valuable entertainment time on things that suck. Why do you? 

I love how you use this forum, which you constantly claim is a partisan cesspool hopelessly biased against Trump, to spread a bunch of partisan innuendo and heresy about the complaint itself, specifically that it's full of "partisan inuendo and heresy"  :lmao:

I'm curious though, my dear jon, how someone as intellectually rigorous as yourself, and having the level of skepticism you claim here:

and here:

could claim anything one way or another about what the whistle blower report is or isn't when you haven't read it yourself.

Please be better.
I am not sure why people post this.  He believes what he believes and maybe he is not as intellectually rigorous as you may think.  Maybe you need to reevaluate how you view him...

That is all good, so treat is as such.  When such a report is deemed 'credible' don't take it to mean anything more than probable cause.   
And probable cause then triggers an investigation, including subpoenas, searching for hidden evidence and questioning potential witnesses. If only someone would do that here, huh? Instead, they're conducting a coup by investigating, issuing subpoenas, searching for hidden evidence and questioning potential witnesses. I can see why you're upset. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.  And people should wait for the evidence of said inquiry before concluding that many of the inuendo in the report are true.  
Some of the evidence was already released by the President.  People are entitled to consider what that evidence means.

Yes.  And people should wait for the evidence of said inquiry before concluding that many of the inuendo in the report are true.  
Also, and you may have heard this, two people from that country and associated with the personal lawyer he tried to get involved in all of this were caught trying to flee the country rather than testify in the inquiry.  That's public knowledge and worthy of consideration.

Fiona Hill testifying today:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/14/politics/who-is-fiona-hill/index.html

What she says could destroy Trump’s latest defense- for the umpteenth time. 
His defenses are inexhaustible and fortunately don't have to be compatible with each other.

"I didn't do it, but even if I did it wouldn't have been wrong, so I may have done it, but not exactly the way it's being portrayed by the fake news media, but if I had done it that way, it still wouldn't have been wrong but what's wrong is the leakers who tell the news this and they're the real enemy.  Just because I did it exactly the way it was described doesn't mean anything, I mean look at the fake news and the leakers, because that's the real story, it's likely treason and espionage that this information even got out and remember what we used to do to those guilty of treason and espionage?  I've been above board this whole time and I have nothing to hide.  Of course I did it, it's smart to have done it and only I could've done it in such a way to win and make America Great Again.  Look at all the liberals and fake news folks slobbering over themselves to make this seem like a bad thing to have done, it's the leakers and the lying press that are wrong, not a man of my remarkable intellect."

Fiona Hill testifying today:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/10/14/politics/who-is-fiona-hill/index.html

What she says could destroy Trump’s latest defense- for the umpteenth time. 
All the defenses will be destroyed. That’s why many of the GOP are choosing to stay quiet rather than offer up an excuse. They know that there’s a pretty good chance that it will be destroyed the next day.

It’s exactly what it is and likely will only get worse as more people testify.

I’m not saying any posters in particular but the talking points were already outrun by this weekend. Aside from the IG, Sondland, Yovanovitch, Volker and soon Hill have all validated the WBer’s claims in real time under oath.
Trump is the political epitome of outkicking your coverage.

Do you think its right that Donald Trump is using spies to infiltrate Congressional hearings?  🤔

Matt Gaetz was ejected from Fiona Hill's closed-door deposition. The House parliamentarian told Gaetz he's not allowed to attend the hearing because he doesn't sit on any of the panels that are conducting the impeachment inquiry.

Do you think its right that Donald Trump is using spies to infiltrate Congressional hearings?  🤔

Matt Gaetz was ejected from Fiona Hill's closed-door deposition. The House parliamentarian told Gaetz he's not allowed to attend the hearing because he doesn't sit on any of the panels that are conducting the impeachment inquiry.
I would like to see video of this peas. 

To be fair, he was probably just drunk and stumbled into the wrong room.

🤣I get 10 responses in 10 minutes and I only responded to three of them 5 minutes later.  Good lord this place sucks. 
I really just don’t get this argument at all especially when it’s compounded by the same people saying it over and over again.  If it “sucks” and is a “cesspool” why continue to frequent it?   To be clear Jon I’m not trying to run you off, I appreciate your engagement and want it to continue but the victim role and complaining don’t make sense and are hollow.  

Remember a few decades ago when Nunes was playing this role for the Trump administration?  What was that, 1952 or something?

Back when Obama had been spying on the Trump campaign, and Nunes was running back and forth to the White House for special intelligence briefings.

Annnnd here is Mike Huckabee with Parnas and Fruman.

- There have been a couple good posts in here about why/how Russian and Ukrainian money got into our politics. It's complex, but hopefully at the end of all this there is a fix. I'm not sure that fixing the Citizens United decision is specifically it either (though that's part of it) because this stuff is inherently outside the system. I love the Fara enforcement underway, that's a piece. But the why and the solution of it is a long discussion.

So we have moved on from Russia?  What is the next "insurance policy" after Ukraine? Don't get me wrong, I think every POTUS could be impeached if you spend enough time and effort. But this effort started prior to  2016. 
You mean the impeachable acts started prior to 2016? I'm a little confused by your post unless you mistakenly believe that these investigations should be happening. 

And, no, we haven't "moved on" from Russia, not if there's dirt there (and I think there is). and wtf is an "insurance policy." Your post looks less informed the more I look at it.

You mean the impeachable acts started prior to 2016? I'm a little confused by your post unless you mistakenly believe that these investigations should be happening. 

And, no, we haven't "moved on" from Russia, not if there's dirt there (and I think there is). and wtf is an "insurance policy." Your post looks less informed the more I look at it.
Those stinkin' Libs started working on Trump's impeachment back before he was nominated, and maybe before he was even a candidate. Wouldn't surprise me if Obama's grandmother was working on it at the same time she was faking his birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers. See, she know Barack would run for president and she though maybe Trump would run at the same time so she needed to set him up for impeachment, just in case. 

ETA: When Limbaugh and Hannity start running with this story, I want full credit. Remember, you heard it here(sy) first.

How is that even possible. Just last week the closed door hearings were being done in some top secret bunker that only allowed Democrats. 

Thanks for your response. I am a little confused about the bolded. Don't you believe the investigations should be happening?

Users who are viewing this thread