What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Crowd booing Goodell= a bunch of slack-jawed morons.
??? He's the one that caused this. That "last-minute" offer was an insult and Goodell hasn't played this straight since he got into office.
I couldn't disagree more, but this isn't the thread for it. Suffice it to say, I'd rather the lockout wipeout the season then see the players come out ahead. They have a vested interest in winning now, whereas the owners have a vested interest in the long term health of the league.
OK Jerry, have fun with that awful #1 pick.

Coach to Cam tonight: "I'd like you to come to the facility and get acquianted with the playbook"

Cam: "Playbook? I can play right now" (says it smiling of course)

Sorry Carolina. You drafted a better NFL QB last year.

Interesting that alll you guys who know who will be a bust are sitting home watching the draft rather than working for a team.

unstable dude! get a grip, man up and stop crying like a little girl!

bust right here. might not be as good as that A&M LB the Colts swung & missed on -Quinton Coreyatte?- in the Emtman draft 20 years ago

Interesting that alll you guys who know who will be a bust are sitting home watching the draft rather than working for a team.
I don't think Miller is a bust, I think he's very likely to be a Pro-bowler for awhile. Still don't know if he's worth the 1.02. But, if you're risk adverse, he makes sense.

No way I take Miller over Fairley or Dareus
Someone is going to get a steal in Peterson.
:goodposting:
This is true. A team trading down could get a mint for him...and it might not be worth it.-QG
I don't understand the whole "you don't draft CB's high", if you think he is the best player- draft him! Even more so now that the league is getting more and more a passing league. You need a top CB, even if you already have one.

No way I take Miller over Fairley or Dareus
Someone is going to get a steal in Peterson.
:goodposting:
This is true. A team trading down could get a mint for him...and it might not be worth it.-QG
I don't understand the whole "you don't draft CB's high", if you think he is the best player- draft him! Even more so now that the league is getting more and more a passing league. You need a top CB, even if you already have one.
I'd be fine with Peterson, actually.Here comes the Peter Warrick memorial pick.-QG

We absolutely should spend the rest of the night posting "The pros know better than us" over and over again.
I dont think I said that..but people falling alll over themselves to call a guy a bust is laughable.Btw...im no auburn or cam fan. Its just hilarous all the "experts" we have in here.

We absolutely should spend the rest of the night posting "The pros know better than us" over and over again.
I dont think I said that..but people falling alll over themselves to call a guy a bust is laughable.Btw...im no auburn or cam fan. Its just hilarous all the "experts" we have in here.
Yes, no one should have an opinion unless they are experts. Got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then attack the position or the opinion... dont attack the people.

Users who are viewing this thread