What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Haven't been a baseball fan in a long time...but I love watching the Brewers...just a blast to watch...really hope they win it all.
NOW I have respect for you ;)
Had Greinke and Weeks in my fantasy league, and watched a bunch of games before I was finally eliminated. :thumbup:Plus, when I went up there for PJ20, everyone was really nice.
PJ20>I was out of town. Otherwise I would have housed/met any of you ####ers
:thumbup: stayed in Burlington...had a good time
Didnt know there was a Burlington, WI
The home of Tony Romo
From what Ive gathered from a few weekends, Wisconsin folk are good people. I was in Burlington, VT a couple weeks ago, also good people up there.
I'd like to think we're good folk here :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big win for Houston Nutt - congrats dude - you just beat Fresno St. God love you all at Ol Miss - its painfull, we know here in Arkansas.
And to hell with Wisconsin and that win
No disrespect - grew up with the Big 10 (Ohio State). I root for these guys - but I just don't think Wisconsin can hang with'em.
What team is Houston Nutt coaching these days?? Whatever it is, I think Wisky can hang with them

Haven't been a baseball fan in a long time...but I love watching the Brewers...just a blast to watch...really hope they win it all.
NOW I have respect for you ;)
Had Greinke and Weeks in my fantasy league, and watched a bunch of games before I was finally eliminated. :thumbup:Plus, when I went up there for PJ20, everyone was really nice.
PJ20>I was out of town. Otherwise I would have housed/met any of you ####ers
:thumbup: stayed in Burlington...had a good time
Didnt know there was a Burlington, WI
The home of Tony Romo
From what Ive gathered from a few weekends, Wisconsin folk are good people. I was in Burlington, VT a couple weeks ago, also good people up there.
I'd like to think we're good folk here :shrug:
They/you are. In my travels thru the northeast and midwest, Ive run into more kind people in WI and VT than probably any other state.

They/you are. In my travels thru the northeast and midwest, Ive run into more kind people in WI and VT than probably any other state.
:thumbup: :banned:Go Brewers!Go Badgers!Go Pack!This is the golden age of Wisconsin sports :banned:
Even though the Brew Crew has owned the Buccos for a few years, Im pulling for them.Badgers, as a PSU alum, a lot easier to root for them than UM or OSU.As for the Packers, I hope they make it back to the Super Bowl and lose to the Stillers this time. :banned:

Big win for Houston Nutt - congrats dude - you just beat Fresno St. God love you all at Ol Miss - its painfull, we know here in Arkansas.
And to hell with Wisconsin and that win
No disrespect - grew up with the Big 10 (Ohio State). I root for these guys - but I just don't think Wisconsin can hang with'em.
Just making sure, a 48-17 win over Nebraska means nothing? I'm trying to not be a homer here. I know the big ten is weak but that has to mean something, right?
:goodposting:No answer?

:thumbup: :banned:Go Brewers!Go Badgers!Go Pack!This is the golden age of Wisconsin sports :banned:
Even though the Brew Crew has owned the Buccos for a few years, Im pulling for them.Badgers, as a PSU alum, a lot easier to root for them than UM or OSU.As for the Packers, I hope they make it back to the Super Bowl and lose to the Stillers this time. :banned:
2 out of 3 aint bad :lol:

Bump for anyone dumb enough to think Monday nights are a good time to toss back a few :hey: . Going to bed as 1am is going to catch me soon.

Did come to one realization this week...Sailor Jerry flat out kicks the crap out of the Captain.

Apologies for the correct spelling of words and such. I am there, but sitting like a zombie at work tomorrow and feeling like total #### while I have stuff that has to be done sounds extremely un-fun. Sitting like a zombie and only feeling sort of bad seems like a good deal right about now.

Just got home from watching Oregon/Cal. Vodka tonics go down easy.guest supposedly on her way.
:popcorn: :pinkpanties: or :loco: or other?
other. the new one from the other night.
Git er doneI can't believe I just typed that. It was the booze talking, I swear
I'm drinking a sailor jerry and diet coke to forgive you.
Aye matey. I'm drinking the captain in honor of you and your exploits.

Just got home from watching Oregon/Cal. Vodka tonics go down easy.guest supposedly on her way.
I hope she's late. I want to have another drink and watch The League.

Just got home from watching Oregon/Cal. Vodka tonics go down easy.

guest supposedly on her way.
I hope she's late.

I want to have another drink and watch The League.
I would too :softball:

Just got home from watching Oregon/Cal. Vodka tonics go down easy.

guest supposedly on her way.
I hope she's late.

I want to have another drink and watch The League.
I would too :softball:
you shut your evil mouth

I got nicely drunk after discovering the following concoction with what was around the house. Really tasty.

Is it a known drink?

2 parts vodka (I used Smirnoff)

1 part Malibu coconut rum

2 parts orange juice

1 part pomegranate juice

I got nicely drunk after discovering the following concoction with what was around the house. Really tasty.Is it a known drink?2 parts vodka (I used Smirnoff)1 part Malibu coconut rum2 parts orange juice1 part pomegranate juice
I believe that's called a West Hollywood Surprise. NTTAWWT.

I've been drinking since a little after 11 this morning. Plan on drinking a bit longer...well after my gf looks at me with scorn for "still being drunk"

Users who are viewing this thread