What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

I want to to bad things to Linda Cohn. My dream is her serving me pancakes on Sunday morning in a dress shirt and no pants, talking college football poles and how she loves bacon. :wub:

####### Tigers, so sad. Hammered though, first time caller long time caller.
Hang in there. I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be right along with you in a day or two.
As a cubs fan, I hope the brewers win the world series. Scratch that. As a Samuel b-something fan I hope the brewers win the W'S
:hifive: Hell you could get our best player next year. Although my Cubs-fan best friend says Epstien needs to rebuild and not throw money at Fielder/Pujols. :shrug:

####### Tigers, so sad. Hammered though, first time caller long time caller.
Hang in there. I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be right along with you in a day or two.
I have Brewers +785 to win series bet. Get it done!
I'll do what I can. Pretty sure I could have pitched better than Marcum in the post season so far.

holy effing eff. voka has booze in it.
Mila Voka?
Come se llama?
Me llamo Mateo. :upsidedownquestionmark: Y tu?
Donde esta el biblioteca?
I have invented a maneuver.
Cubs can rebuild around fielder. He's 26. Castro and fielder +100 mm is a good start
One would think.
Fielder going to DC, book it.
:goodposting:Although one interesting possibility that MKE radio is tossing around is Miami. According to one particular radio show is that a signing like Prince is what they will need with a new field, new image and a history of throwing money around when the time is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to breakfast to nurse my hangover at this place that only has a beer and wine license, so bloody marys weren't an option but I did have two mimosas. Now I feel dirty and drunk.

I just went to breakfast to nurse my hangover at this place that only has a beer and wine license, so bloody marys weren't an option but I did have two mimosas. Now I feel dirty and drunk.
3 beers and a bloody Mary in. Love this bar - I walk in on a Sunday and they know to get me a bloody Mary without having to say anything

Oh god, a super annoying chick just sat down next to me and won't stop #####ing about every little thing in her life :wall:

I know that I am way early in asking for support for my irresponsible behavioral actions tonight, but a shout-out (or two) later tonight will make my hangover at work a little less drastic. Please clap for tinkerbell, if you believe...

last post, tossed the remainder of my drink. Too late for me and too early for you.

fjdaskhfkjasefiufufufufufu #### fantastic

deuces

I really like apple pie moonshine. Pounded a pint of it, poured another and things are starting to get a bit fuzzy. My buddy made this batch with ever clear and spiced rum :banned:

ETA: typing is hard

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like apple pie moonshine. Pounded a pint of it, poured another and things are starting to get a bit fuzzy. My buddy made this batch with ever clear and spiced rum :banned:ETA: typing is hard
My GB has a similar recipe. Perfect for tailgating on a cool autumn day. Or hammering down in the living room on a Thursday night :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread