What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official "Space Blanket" for Better Call Saul*** (2 Viewers)

I thought the season finale was brilliant.  Chuck's meltdown was perfect.  I also loved the bell on the counter for Hector and the fact that Gus was giving CPR for unknown reasons. 

What was keeping the meter running when he killed all the power?
Would be illogical for the meter to run if he tripped the main breaker in the house ....

unless the garage has it's own circuit panel.

Would be cool if they did a flashback and showed Chuck or Jimmy flip it on for lighting while they were looking for stuff to fill the house before the ex-wife came over for dinner that one time.

Maybe have a wall clock or a old mini fridge in there that was still plugged in.

Would be illogical for the meter to run if he tripped the main breaker in the house ....

Would be cool if they did a flashback and showed Chuck or Jimmy flip it on for lighting while they were looking for stuff to fill the house before the ex-wife came over for dinner that one time.

Maybe have a wall clock or a old mini fridge in there that was still plugged in.
dont see how it would fit any story, but my guess @ the time was it was something Mike installed (still trying to figure out what he actually did @ Chuck's)

dont see how it would fit any story, but my guess @ the time was it was something Mike installed (still trying to figure out what he actually did @ Chuck's)
Yeah can someone explain this. What was the purpose of that? Did they use those pictures in the hearing?

or he simply could've been "seeing the meter still running" in his mind :shrug:

I thought Mike just took pictures of the interior of the house that were used during Chuck's trial.
He did that as well, but the main objective of his being there was to find his ex-wife's contact info.

When Mike gave it to Jimmy, he was excited and asked "where'd you find it?" Mike responded with "in his address book" and his classic "you're a ####### for asking me that" look. 

I don't have any problems with him at all, other than I find him hard to understand. If he blocked me that's up to him. Doesn't matter to me at all. :shrug:  
WP, consider taking Cappy off ignore. He's good peeps, as are you. You guys can find a way to communicate. 

I thought the season finale was brilliant.  Chuck's meltdown was perfect.  I also loved the bell on the counter for Hector and the fact that Gus was giving CPR for unknown reasons. 
I think the reasons were twofold. 1) he doesn't want to risk being spotted making a getaway and tarnishing his squeaky clean upstanding citizen status in the ABQ, and 2) as someone else mentioned a page or two ago, Gus felt this was way too easy of a death for Don Hector, and wasn't going to allow it

I think the reasons were twofold. 1) he doesn't want to risk being spotted making a getaway and tarnishing his squeaky clean upstanding citizen status in the ABQ, and 2) as someone else mentioned a page or two ago, Gus felt this was way too easy of a death for Don Hector, and wasn't going to allow it
I think it is 1000% #2 and only #2.

During the last episode, I think they mentioned what year it was.  Does anyone remember what they said? I am wondering how close we are getting to the beginning of Breaking Bad?

I know they have talked in the past of wanting to get Jesse's character a small part and with Krazy 8 in the show, that might be the way to tie him in a little bit, but if we are still a ton of years away from Breaking Bad that might not work.

That being said, the end of Season 3 was fairly tight with no cliff hangers so they could easily place the start of season 4 any where they want.

During the last episode, I think they mentioned what year it was.  Does anyone remember what they said? I am wondering how close we are getting to the beginning of Breaking Bad?

I know they have talked in the past of wanting to get Jesse's character a small part and with Krazy 8 in the show, that might be the way to tie him in a little bit, but if we are still a ton of years away from Breaking Bad that might not work.

That being said, the end of Season 3 was fairly tight with no cliff hangers so they could easily place the start of season 4 any where they want.

?? No, cappy jumped on me a halfdozen times in the NBA thread without even trying to comprehend what i was trying to say. his doing same here convinces that he's trolling me, so i zapped him
I literally can't understand your posts. I'm not trying to be a ####, you're just hard to understand at times. Like an unintentional SWC. I can take the blame in this thread but some of your nba comments could use a breath. Sorry -- I really do mean it when I say I'm not trying to be a #### to you. :shrug:
Bro, you're zapped. Move along.

Jesse Pinkman would surpass Dylan McKay as oldest actor to play a high schooler in tv history
Luke Perry was a ripe 24 years old when BH went on the air, but he was not even close to the oldest cast member amongst the actors who were the High School kids.

Ian Ziering (Steve) was 3 years older and Gabriel Carteris (Andrea) was 6 years older than he was.

But Paul would be older than even Carteris at the end but with the time line above (and some Hollywood magic) they don't have to portray him as a High Schooler depending on the gap between 3 and 4.

He spent three episodes scrambling for the cash to keep it going, seems pretty lazy to have him just say "Meh I'm over it."
Kim's car accident helped him re-prioritized things in his mind.  He saw how far he was willing to go to keep making the payments (setting up the old lady to lose all her friends, becoming slippin' Jimmy again (literally) in the guitar store, etc.) and also saw how far Kim was willing to push herself to make sure she could cover the whole nut in case Jimmy couldn't do it - which led directly to her falling asleep while driving.  He even said something like he sees things differently now and went to talk to Chuck again.  So keeping the office, if it meant pushing Kim to the brink and Jimmy doing anything to meet his obligation, wasn't as important as it was before the accident.  Instead of talking about those things with Kim, he said "Meh, I'm over it".

Luke Perry was a ripe 24 years old when BH went on the air, but he was not even close to the oldest cast member amongst the actors who were the High School kids.

Ian Ziering (Steve) was 3 years older and Gabriel Carteris (Andrea) was 6 years older than he was.

But Paul would be older than even Carteris at the end but with the time line above (and some Hollywood magic) they don't have to portray him as a High Schooler depending on the gap between 3 and 4.
 Thanks for the breakdown on my joke 

Users who are viewing this thread