What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (1 Viewer)

If they told you that wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them?

We'd have better luck playing pickup sticks with our buttcheeks than getting a flight out of here before daybreak.

Classic.

face! And they'd say, how can you stand it? And I'd say, because I've been with Del Griffith, I can take anything! Y'know what they'd say, they'd say, "I know what you mean, shower curtain ring guy...whoa!" It's like going on a date with a Chatty-Kathy doll. I expect you to have a string on your chest that you pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back, you would! (imitating) Dyah dyah dyah dyah! And, you know, when you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea: have a point. It makes it makes it so much more interesting for the listener!

I've used the point line so many times at work

Mr. Retukes said:
And is that the home alone house they're in?
No, but the "Home Alone" house is located just a few miles away.

http://hookedonhouses.net/2012/05/21/for-sale-steve-martins-classic-colonial-from-the-movie-planes-trains-automobiles/

More trivia: recognize this building? It's the courthouse where the guys end up after the car is impounded.

The same building can be seen in several scenes of "Groundhog Day": http://huskielife.niu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/courthouse.jpg
strangely, for the first time last night, before this post I DID notice that court house... never would have connected it with groundhog day but pretty cool

Watched this last night, Thanksgiving family tradition.

Still love the:

"Well, since my spedometer is melted, I really have no way of telling, with any degree of accuracy, exacly how fast I was going."

My older son is now 13. He's getting to that age where he's starting to get some of the stuff that used to go over his head. I thought he was going to pass out when Candy says (when Martin asks him what he'd really like) "a couple of balls and an extra set of fingers?"

I try to watch this every year around Thanksgiving and my wife always complains it's dumb and it never works out. Grounds for divorce?

You can start by wiping that ####### ####### smile off your rosy ####### cheeks. Then you can give me a ####### automobile. A ####### Datsun, a ####### Toyota, a ####### Mustang, a ####### Buick — 4 ####### wheels and a seat!

I try to watch this every year around Thanksgiving and my wife always complains it's dumb and it never works out. Grounds for divorce?
Might be. We watch this every year as a family now (well, this only the second year, but it is going to stick). My wife fell asleep on my. My kids proceeding to laugh the whole moving watching her head bounce up and down as I laughed through the movie. She can sleep through anything.

Users who are viewing this thread