What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post your championship rosters here (3 Viewers)

Overall didn't have a great year, made 3 finals but only won 1 title. Here is that starting lineup:

Mahomes 

Chubb, Dobbins, Jacobs (benched Zeke be luckily that didn't cost me a title) 

Evans, Hill, Hopkins

Kelce

Falcons K

WFT Defense

Yes this is a pretty stacked dynasty team, but I still lost 3 games this year! But happy to win the championship! 

QB - Herbert and Hurts (drafted Wentz and Jones so Herbert bailed me out but time

RB - Kamara, Taylor, Mixon, Gallman, Akers 

WR - Diontae Johnson, Chark, Agholor, Coutee Pittman. Had Evans for most of the year but traded him away 

TE - Goedert

K- Blankenship 

D - Baltimore 

FFPC style **I just 3peated in a 96 team consortium league and took jackpot prize and now we disband**

Rodgers, A Jones, Taylor, Kamara, Adams, Evans, Waller, Andrews, Browns, Butker

Benching Julio, McLaurin and Robinson. 

Actual FFPC SFx2

Mahomes, Hurts, D Johnson, Henry, Henderson, Evans, Claypool, Waller, Colts and Myers***ship it***

Murray, Brady, A Jones, Henry, Nuk, Jefferson, C Davis, Gronk, Badgley and Cardinals***ship is packed and ready for delivery - need to fade 44 from Diggs***

0.5 PPR redraft **2nd place but we chopped pot**

Lamar, Hunt, Henderson, Metcalf, Aiyuk, Diontae, Irv Smith, Cardinals, Nugent

Made it with CMC in my pocket - benching Robinson here
My Rodgers, Jones, Adams stack has delivered a championship 3 years in a row for that top team, and I'm pretty sure they played on SNF or MNF each season so I've got to watch them win the thing for me in dramatic fashion each time. I'm a diehard Bears fan but I keep winning fantasy ships and money rooting for Packers. It is strange but ship it.

I really shouldn't post this until the results are official, but I'll win the HyperActive 1 dynasty trophy tonight unless Stefon Diggs puts up 50+ standard PPR points. These are 24 team dynasty leagues split into two conferences of 12, with separate player pools for each conference. I've been playing in this league since 2006 and have come close a few times before, but this will be my first time at the top of the mountain if the result holds. Getting to this point has been a multi-year process of bad decisions, mistakes, learning, good decisions and finally some good luck. Here's my lineup and how I acquired them:

QB - Patrick Mahomes (21st pick, 2017 rookie draft)

RB - Derrick Henry (6th pick, 2016 rookie draft)

WR - Brandon Aiyuk (11th pick, 2020 rookie draft)

WR - Mike Evans (2nd pick, 2014 rookie draft)

WR - DJ Moore (5th pick, 2018 rookie draft)

WR - Allen Robinson (10th pick, 2014 rookie draft)

WR - Laviska Shenault (15th pick, 2020 rookie draft)

WR - Adam Thielen (waiver bid, 9/21/2016)

TE - Hayden Hurst (32nd pick, 2018 rookie draft)

Key bench players: Zeke, Gaskin, Deebo, JuJu, H Henry

I had some lean years in these leagues, so it's nice to finally see the plan come together and have your strategies validated by results. Fun thing about dynasty is that the moves you make today can have consequences 4-5+ years later. For example, the pick used to acquire Allen Robinson was made in a straight up trade for Larry Fitzgerald all the way back in 2014. Derrick Henry was an "I guess I'll settle for him" type of pick for me at 1.06 in 2016 while Zeke at 1.01 was the big prize, but in the end it was Henry who fueled the title charge while Zeke sat on the bench for the key games. You just never quite know how it's going to shake out, so all you can do is stack up good players and always try to make good decisions. If you do that, eventually you'll catch the right breaks at the right time.

I've been scaling back my involvement in FF over the last few years. After some good results in most of my leagues these last few seasons, I may ride off into the sunset and only keep 1-2 teams just to have a minor sweat. I have a lot less interest in the sport than I did in the past, and I feel like I've finally proven what I set out to prove, so it makes sense to go out on a high.

I really shouldn't post this until the results are official, but I'll win the HyperActive 1 dynasty trophy tonight unless Stefon Diggs puts up 50+ standard PPR points. These are 24 team dynasty leagues split into two conferences of 12, with separate player pools for each conference. I've been playing in this league since 2006 and have come close a few times before, but this will be my first time at the top of the mountain if the result holds. Getting to this point has been a multi-year process of bad decisions, mistakes, learning, good decisions and finally some good luck. Here's my lineup and how I acquired them:

QB - Patrick Mahomes (21st pick, 2017 rookie draft)

RB - Derrick Henry (6th pick, 2016 rookie draft)

WR - Brandon Aiyuk (11th pick, 2020 rookie draft)

WR - Mike Evans (2nd pick, 2014 rookie draft)

WR - DJ Moore (5th pick, 2018 rookie draft)

WR - Allen Robinson (10th pick, 2014 rookie draft)

WR - Laviska Shenault (15th pick, 2020 rookie draft)

WR - Adam Thielen (waiver bid, 9/21/2016)

TE - Hayden Hurst (32nd pick, 2018 rookie draft)

Key bench players: Zeke, Gaskin, Deebo, JuJu, H Henry

I had some lean years in these leagues, so it's nice to finally see the plan come together and have your strategies validated by results. Fun thing about dynasty is that the moves you make today can have consequences 4-5+ years later. For example, the pick used to acquire Allen Robinson was made in a straight up trade for Larry Fitzgerald all the way back in 2014. Derrick Henry was an "I guess I'll settle for him" type of pick for me at 1.06 in 2016 while Zeke at 1.01 was the big prize, but in the end it was Henry who fueled the title charge while Zeke sat on the bench for the key games. You just never quite know how it's going to shake out, so all you can do is stack up good players and always try to make good decisions. If you do that, eventually you'll catch the right breaks at the right time.

I've been scaling back my involvement in FF over the last few years. After some good results in most of my leagues these last few seasons, I may ride off into the sunset and only keep 1-2 teams just to have a minor sweat. I have a lot less interest in the sport than I did in the past, and I feel like I've finally proven what I set out to prove, so it makes sense to go out on a high.
Feels like a common theme across the competitive leagues I’m in with the long time participants. Guys I never thought would leave fantasy football are leaving in large numbers. I’m on the fence myself. All season I’ve said this is my last but I may trim my leagues from 3 to 1 to keep some involvement. I just have no interest watching football. 

Feels like a common theme across the competitive leagues I’m in with the long time participants. Guys I never thought would leave fantasy football are leaving in large numbers. I’m on the fence myself. All season I’ve said this is my last but I may trim my leagues from 3 to 1 to keep some involvement. I just have no interest watching football. 
I've lost a lot of interest in football in general. When I watch sports now, it's mainly soccer or basketball. I don't love the NFL as an entity. Football itself is a violent and dangerous game, and I'm constantly losing key players to big injuries (one thing that this particular roster was lucky to avoid this season).

That's not really the main point for me though. I've been involved with dynasty leagues since all the way back in 2003. That's a long time to do anything. Initially there was a lot of excitement and intrigue. That faded over time, but the challenge to persevere still lingered because I hadn't won nearly as much as I wanted to. I made a lot of mistakes in those early years and had to learn some tough lessons. Frankly, I was a bit of a fish/donor. Eventually that phase passed. The last few years have been pretty good to me. I've strung together a lot of winning seasons and have picked up some extra titles along the way, including some that I'd been trying to get for 10+ years. I've finally climbed the mountain, so I feel a lot less motivation to fight through the adversity, the bad luck, the randomness, and do it all again.

I had all 4 of my actual FFPC teams reach the final 4 and the one I considered the weakest entering the two week playoffs covering week 15-16 ended up being my only team to win.  The team ended up being my second worst scoring dynasty team in finals so I was close on my outlook for the teams but the comp was surprisingly weak and this was my only team to bring home a championship in FFPC. The team and how acquired(which is a nice touch).

My lineup this week(but FFPC is two week playoff and I had different lineup last week which had Robinson and Henry in the lineup and Hunt and Engram out of it last week)

QB-Mahomes (traded rookie pick 2.10 in early off-season after his rookie year)

RB Dalvin Cook(acquired in trade which also brought me back Cooper Kupp for Todd Gurley prior to Dalvin's rookie season)

RB-Mike Davis ($278 FA pickup)

RB- Pollard (5.11 rookie draft in 2019)

RB- Kareem  Hunt (2.3 of 2017 rookie draft on pick acquired by trading Roethlisberger and Lockett to team OTC)

WR- Ridley (drafted 1.11  in 2018  rookie draft on pick acquired by trading Kupp to team OTC)

WR- Lamb (drafted 1.7 in 2020 rookie draft on pick acquired by trading Sony Michel right after Super Bowl in 2019)

TE-Engram (drafted 1.9 in 2017 rookie draft using pick acquired by trading 1.8 in rookie draft of 2016  when OTC, a pick acquired as part of Mike Evans trade)

Main Bench-

RB- CMC-(acquired at pick 1.2 in 2017 rookie draft as part of massive haul I got for Mike Evans in 2016)

RB- James Robinson-  (almost mister irrelevant, drafted at 7.11 of rookie draft one spot before end of draft)

WR- Michael Thomas-(drafted at 1.6 of 2016 rookie draft on pick acquired as part of return for trading pick 5.11 of the startup draft  in 2015)

TE- Hunter Henry (acquired with pick 1.7 of 2016 rookie draft on pick acquired as part of Mike Evans trade in 2016)

TE- Irv Smith (drafted 2.7 in 2019 rookie draft on pick acquired by trading Ronald Jones on cut down motivated trade at cut deadline in 2019)

TE- Hurst( drafted 2.2 of 2020 rookie draft after moving back from 1.12)

QB-Dak ( been on IR for awhile and I've been using Taysom and/or Hurts as main backup but acquired Dak with pick 5.11 of 2019 rookie draft which for FFPC also includes any vets who are not rostered)

QB Allen

RB Sanders, J Robinson, A Gibson, Mike Davis, Pollard, Mixon

WR Ty Hill, C Ridley, Dionte Johnson, Golladay, Cooks

TE Andrews, Logan Thomas

K Bass

Championship roster

#1 Diggs and didn't play against Adams nor Kamara

#2 Diggs and didn't play against Adams nor Kamara

#3 Adams and didn't play against Diggs or Kamara

Same. I'm fading 44 Diggs point tonight. Think we made it. I suck at emojis but imagine I'm giving you a high five. 
Fist bump. 👊

Heart attack averted. That would've been an all-time gross one.

Last night I took a glance at the WR scores and I think there was only one 50+ point week this entire NFL season (Tyreek recently).

Figured I was safe. I guess the FF gods didn't appreciate my overconfidence though.

QB - Herbert and Hurts (drafted Wentz and Jones so Herbert bailed me out but time

RB - Kamara, Taylor, Mixon, Gallman, Akers 

WR - Diontae Johnson, Chark, Agholor, Coutee Pittman. Had Evans for most of the year but traded him away 

TE - Goedert

K- Blankenship 

D - Baltimore 
Unless this is a 14+ team league it's a miracle you won with those receivers.  I assume start 2. Congrats

IDP Dynasty starters:  

Trubisky 

Sanders/Montgomery

Tyreke Hill/Ridley/Tee Higgins

David Johnson at Flex

Mark Andrews

Succop

Alex Singleton/Kenneth Murray

Myles Garrett/Cam Jordan

Kamren Curl/Chinn

Patrick Queen/Dre Greenlaw at D-Flex

This is my main league.  The that I put 50% of my time spent on fantasy into.  Won it 3 years ago with Gurley and Lev Bell and crap WR's.  Wheeled and dealed a ton.  The only guy from the 2017 roster that I still have is Myles Garrett. 

Lost a ton of IDP depth this year.  Devin Bush tore his ACL.  Landon Collins achilles injury.  Cory Littleton just sucked.  Eric Kendricks took the playoffs off due to injury.  

If I could win 1 league in any given year, I'd choose this one.  And I'm over the moon that it worked out.  

PPR Keeper Keep up to 4 with 1 (yes just 1)IDP

QB:  Allen

RB:  Aaron Jones/Montgomery

WR:  Ridley/Jefferson/Aiyuk

TE:  Schultz

Flex1:  Dobbins

Flex2:  Lev Bell (yup). 

K:  Succop

Def:  Tampa

Defensive Player:  Blake Martinez

That's not really the main point for me though. I've been involved with dynasty leagues since all the way back in 2003. That's a long time to do anything. 
Indeed. Best of luck with your other endeavors. We'll miss you around here, for sure. 

• Smile
Reactions: EBF
1/2 PPR Dynasty on ESPN (2 week playoff matchups) with no TE req

QB:  Allen

RB:  Henry/Chubb

WR:  Hill/AJ Brown/Godwin

Flex 1:  Dobbins

Flex 2:  Gio Bernard

Def:  Bills

K:  Butker

Indeed. Best of luck with your other endeavors. We'll miss you around here, for sure. 
I think I will keep at least one roster and I'm sure I'll pop in here from time to time, but thanks.

I really haven't been as active posting the last few years regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 for 2! Both redraft, my two keeper leagues didn't play this year. 

Final rosters with this week's starters asterisked. 

Money league, full PPR, two flex

QB: Wilson*, D. Jones

RB: Gaskin*, David Johnson*, Zeke, Swift*, Ito Smith*, Ballage

WR: Diggs*, Higgins*, Aiyuk*, Chark, Juju, Kirk, G. Davis

TE: L. Thomas*, Engram

K: Gostkowski*

DEF: TB*

Summerpalooza FFA free league, half PPR, Superflex

QB: Wilson*, J. Allen*

RB: D. Cook*, L. Bell*, Henderson*, Gaskin, Gurley, Ito Smith

WR: Evans*, Woods*, Hilton*, Agholor, G. Davis, L. Bowden (WR/RB)

TE: J. Cook*

K: Bass*

DEF: BUF*

In a thread before the season, I said that in redraft these days, the draft no longer really determines how well you do. It's all about working the WW and making the right start/sit decisions. And that's how I managed my teams. I did much less draft prep than usual, just making my initial lists based on fantasypros consensus rankings and adjusting based on whatever news came out. But I was very aggressive on the WW and spent a lot of time deciding who to start, giving no thought to draft position/FAAB cost after a while. My final Summerpalooza roster had just 5 players that I drafted. And about half the money league roster wasn't drafted by me. 

The line up that brought home the trophy in my 18-year Salary Cap/Auction league:

Hurts, Henry, Jacobs, Evans, Diggs, Moore, Ertz, Gould, PITTSBURGH

Unless this is a 14+ team league it's a miracle you won with those receivers.  I assume start 2. Congrats
12 team start 2 no PPR.  

Evans carried me early and I had Jonnu Smith early in the season too so that helped.  Kamara carried me all season of course.  Picking up Herbert saved my season.  

5 player max keeper (*=keeper), no PPR

QB: Allen (bench Hurts)

RB: Chubb*, Ekeler*, Swift (bench Gaskin, Ahmed, Lindsey, IR: Barkley*) - 2 rb slots, 1 rb/wr flex

WR: Ridley*, Johnson, Cooper* (bench McLaurin, Anderson, Fuller, Meyers) - 2 wr slots, 1 wr/te flex

TE: Fant (bench Ebron)

DST: Chiefs (bench Dolphins)

K: Rodrigo

IDP: Barrett, Leonard, Bates

Would not have beaten Kamara team or Diggs team this week, thankfully both were in the consolation bracket.   Survived mid-season RB injury crisis, at one point had 5 IR RBs and only Lindsey and Ahmed playing.  Allen MVP.

Won my league I've been playing in for 30 years for only the third time.  Most luck of the draw schedule dependent championship I can ever think of.  9th out of 12 teams in scoring during the regular season, yet ended up with a 10-3 record and 1st round bye.  Guy who had Kamara lost in the semi's so I did not face him in the final.  Roster (auction):

Kyler Murray

Leonard Fournette, Devin Singetary, Gus Edwards, Todd Gurley, Zach Moss, 

Stephon Diggs, Dionte Johnson, JuJu Smith-Schuester, Tee Higgins, Gabriel Davis, Julio Jones

George Kittle, Logan Thomas

Zane Gonzalez (Rodrigo Blankenship)

Buffalo/Denver

21 year auction league, 3-keeper (*20-keeper this year; *21-keeper for next year) non-ppr:

QB-Hurts during playoffs (started year with Wentz; constantly scrambling).  Tua & Mitch on bench

RB-Chubb (*20, *21), Zeke (*20), JRob (*21); Hunt, Pollard, Gaskin (started Pollard over Zeke on semis; started Hunt over both Dal RBs in Finals; started Gaskin over JRob in Finals)

WR-Adams and ARob(*20, *21); Chark, T Higgins

TE-J Cook (Henry all year)

PK-Sanders (Nugent bench)

D/ST-stream; Ari in finals

This lineup won me the cup, and scored the most points of the weekend (ppr super flex)

Brady

R Wilson

Diggs

E Sanders (over Godwin)

Aiyuk

Dobbins

Gibson

L Thomas (over Kittle, dropped Tonyan to pick him up on Saturday)

Butker

Tampa Bay 

For the year, my RBs were paper clips and scotch tape after my 1.02 Saquon went down.  I only drafted 4 of the starting lineup.  Pretty happy about this win.

For now a Championship...but any stat correction could screw me. (margin is less than 1 point)

QB:  Rodgers, (Herbert)  

RB:  Jacobs, Chubb  (R. Jones, Gaskin, Pollard, McKissic)

WR: Ridley, Cooks (Higgins)

TE:  Kittle

Flex:  Wilson

K:  Bass (Folk)

Def: Chi  (Arizona)

Few of those were moves late in the week...stuff like dropping Landry when he was going to for sure be out to pick up Folk (as a just in case Bass got put on Covid list on Monday before the game or something).  

Of those...only Jacobs, Jones, and Ridley were drafted by me.  Traded Michael Thomas, Mostert, and Brady for Rodgers, Chubb and Chark...that while Thomas and Chubb and Mostert were all hurt.  That trade worked out huge.  First round of the playoffs Rodgers and Chubb went off.  Wilson was an on again off again pick up...and then again held late.  Pollard a pick up before last week's game.  McKissic was a later pickup as I had a ton of backups and not sure who would play or get the start.  Glad I settled on Wilson.   Kittle a pick up a few weeks before he came off IR.  D and kickers streamed much of it...down the stretch it was Bass and Koo...D was Rams and Miami for a good portion of it til the Rams got beat by the Jets I scrambled.

And then all the strange things that make me make decisions for the week.  Being unsure about Zeke so could not play Pollard...same with Gaskin...so settled in on Wilson who I knew would get carries.  Was going to play Landry all week...then he ends up on Covid list and I play Cooks who has a huge game.  

And the downs...Wilson looked like he had a 2nd TD that was not called.  9ers run a play and don't review and throw a 1 yard TD.  Jacobs going down at the 1 to kill more time and set up the FG (and then they lose anyway).  Rodgers INT late...but then a few more big throws to get me some points.   Brady and Fournette not playing the 2nd half.  Then last night he needed a huge game from Diggs (I had Bass of course)...he goes up on the 3rd TD, but the XP puts me back ahead...then Diggs doesn't play another snap.

Crazy year of pickups...I made way more than anyone else and was always shuffling my roster for depth.

We have an ironclad "you click it, you pick it" rule after some... unpleasantness during past drafts, and so the main reason I won this year is probably because my cousin messed up and picked Kittle instead of Cook.

Heck, I'll take it.

I'll claim some credit for the fact that half my title game lineup was on waivers 2 weeks ago (Hurts, E. Sanders, J. Wilson, Bears D/ST, Greg the Leg) but I did have the best team all year anyway.

I managed to win two Championships and a runners-up in the 3 dynasty leagues I play in. I guess that's a pretty good endorsement for FBG @Joe Bryant. Thank-you @Jordan McNamara and @Chad Parsons for your great Dynasty podcast and other subscribers content.

My two winning teams were:

12 team Super-Flex Dynasty, PPR and TE Premium that was a start-up this season. I decided to go completely "win now"

QB: Brees, Roethlisbeger

RB: Jacobs, Gurley

WR: Adams, Cooper, Woods

TE: Kelce

D/ST: Rams 

12 team Dynasty, PPR. 3rd year, had an incredible rookie draft (see below)

QB: Rodgers

RB: Taylor (only 1 mandated in each position and no limit)

WR: Hopkins, Evans, Chark, Jefferson, Higgins, AJ Brown, Beasley

TE: Engram

I managed to win two Championships and a runners-up in the 3 dynasty leagues I play in. I guess that's a pretty good endorsement for FBG @Joe Bryant. Thank-you @Jordan McNamara and @Chad Parsons for your great Dynasty podcast and other subscribers content.

My two winning teams were:

12 team Super-Flex Dynasty, PPR and TE Premium that was a start-up this season. I decided to go completely "win now"

QB: Brees, Roethlisbeger (traded a 2021 2nd for him a few weeks ago)

RB: Jacobs, Gurley

WR: Adams, Cooper, Woods

TE: Kelce

D/ST: Rams 

12 team Dynasty, PPR. 3rd year, had an incredible rookie draft (see below)

QB: Rodgers

RB: Taylor (only 1 mandated in each position and no limit)

WR: Hopkins, Evans, Chark, Jefferson, Higgins, AJ Brown, Beasley

TE: Engram
That's awesome! Congratulations and thanks for the kind words. Jordan and Chad crushed it this year. 

Definitely thanks to the content...constant news, email updates, rankings to take into consideration, different rest of season values.

All valuable to making good decisions all year long.

12 team full ppr no flex

QB:  Tom Brady (bench Justin Herbert)

RB:  Dalvin Cook, David Johnson (bench James Robinson, Chris Carson)

WR:  Allen Robinson, AJ Brown (bench Corey Davis, Marvin Jones) 

TE:  Travis Kelce (bench TJ Hockenson)

K:  Lutz

Def:  Browns

I actually drafted Brady, Cook, Carson, Robinson, AJ, Kelce and Hockenson.  And I followed the Draft Dominator every round every pick.  I started Carson at the beginning of the year, Robinson after Carson got hurt, then I picked up Johnson off the wire for my championship game based on projections in the League Dominator, thanks FBG!!!  Robinson and Herbert were my 2 key wire pickups and carried me through the middle of the season.  I paid 10% of my FA budget on Robinson after week 1.  I also spent 20% of my FA budget on Malcom Brown after week 1... that one didn't work out haha.

QB Mayfield (had MRyan most of the season)

RB1 Kamara

RB2 stopgap all season (probably J Dobbins or JWilson this week)

WRs (DAdams, SDiggs, CRidley - hit the jackpot with my receivers)

TE either HHenry or LThomas

K Butker

Def/ST streaming each week (probably will start Houston this week)
Kamara, Adams, and Diggs scored more than my opponent's entire starting lineup LOL.

Watson, Deshaun - HOU QB    

Carson, Chris - SEA RB    
Ekeler, Austin - LAC RB    

Brown, Antonio - TBB WR    
Hopkins, DeAndre - ARI WR    
Ridley, Calvin - ATL WR    

Ertz, Zach - PHI TE    

Butker, Harrison - KCC PK    

Fox, Jack - DET PN    

Johnson, Jaleel - MIN DT    
Hyder, Kerry - SFO DE    
Okwara, Romeo - DET DE    

Hicks, Jordan - ARI LB    
Reeder, Troy - LAR LB    
Schobert, Joe - JAC LB    
Wright, K.J. - SEA LB    

King, Desmond - TEN CB    
Terrell, A.J. - ATL CB    

Fitzpatrick, Minkah - PIT S    
Peppers, Jabrill - NYG S

Was dealing with some injuries at TE and CB.  On my bench, but a couple that did solid work for me this season were Robby Anderson, Cooper Kupp, and RoJo

Franchise League.  .5 pt PPR, 13 - 2 Record

QB - Rodgers, Tua (Traded Carr after Rodgers bye week, rolled dice he would stay healthy)

RB - Kamara, Taylor, Drake (Dillon and Vaughn on Reserve list)

WR - Diggs, Evans, Allen, Cooks, Jeudy, Beckham (Sent to our league IR)

TE - Kittle, Reed

Def - Pitt

K - Koo

Set single game scoring record for 9 year history of league.  

Cousins (lost dak)/Dalton

Elliot

Montgomery

Gordon

Diggs

Cooper

Kelce

Miami/Seattle

Koo/Lutz

bench TY Hilton, Antonio Brown, Ahmed, Ty Johnson

12 Team PPR Double-Flex Redraft.  Might be the best Championship performance by a set of WR's in Fantasy History.  WR's beat my opponents entire team.

Watson 32.00

Bernard 20.10
Jacobs 6.90

Adams 43.20
Anderson 16.90
Diggs 41.50
Evans 40.10

Gesicki 11.40

Succop 5.00

Saints 2.00

Bench:  Duke, Dare, Tony, Ito, Gallup, Samuel, Ward, Aikens, H. Henry, Panthers

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Austin Ekeler

RB: Mike Davis

WR: Stefon Diggs

WR: DeAndre Hopkins

WR: Justin Jefferson

WR: Diontae Johnson

TE: George Kittle

K: Harrison Butker

DEF: Indianapolis

Lost CMC and Mixon so had to muddle through with two replacement type RBs all year (Davis, Bernard, Edmonds, Moss) until I traded for Ekeler at the deadline.  Kittle was gone for most of the year so it was Engram/Logan Thomas filling that spot.  My QBs and WRs carried me through as I was able to consistently start a top QB and 4 WRs who were #1/#2 types (had McLauren, Jeudy, Pittman, Gallup on the bench).  But really it was only the Allen/Diggs combo that won the championship for me.  Traded away all my 2021 picks in order to fill RB spots throughout the year, but it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread