What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

Didn’t realize that QAnon had a special salute but they gave him one in Ohio.
It‘s not the one finger salute I’d give.
One would need bring about 10 armed bodyguards if you did that in that crowd but I’d want to do the same.

I was under the impression that he was swept up in the wave of suspensions that were doled out in the fall of 2020 (I know all about it as I was given 6+ months for "crossing a line" that Jon can't even see in his rear view mirror anymore, but I digress). Not sure if he was permed or just never came back.
Wow. Now I feel like I got off easy with "only" 2.5 months for something that is quite timid by 2022 standards.

:suds:
It is impossible to make any sense of the moderation on this forum.

I was under the impression that he was swept up in the wave of suspensions that were doled out in the fall of 2020 (I know all about it as I was given 6+ months for "crossing a line" that Jon can't even see in his rear view mirror anymore, but I digress). Not sure if he was permed or just never came back.
Wow. Now I feel like I got off easy with "only" 2.5 months for something that is quite timid by 2022 standards.

You got off easy. I know a guy who was permabanned early Oct 2020. None of his posts at that time were deleted, or had a Mod response saying "have a nice season", or anything. Just woke up dead. Mods never told him what he did wrong, and never respond to polite subsequent emails enquiring about possible return. It was bizarre. He eventually just created a new account.

Wait.

I googled that guy Vincent Fusca and saw a picture. How is it possible that people believe he is John-John? What?

:ROFLMAO:
Q followers aren't very bright...they believe all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories.
Yep. I have 2 cousins in Mississippi who follow this nonsense. Mind you, they’ve both been divorced at least 3 times and are unhappy, unstable individuals.

It is impossible to make any sense of the moderation on this forum.
It makes perfect sense if you pay attention to the pattern

Users who are viewing this thread