What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kareem Hunt, CLE (1 Viewer)

i strongly suspect the NFL moved heaven and earth to avoid seeing or acknowledging the existence of that video.
absolutely. I dont believe for a second they didnt know. they tried hard to avoid this video being released. once it was they got caught with their pants down and had to be extreme. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So white women get to call black men the n-word without repercussion now? Guess we really are moving backwards in this country.
Didn't realize she was white. That just makes it worse for what she said. She's lucky it was Clevland and all she got was beaten up. Chi, Philly, certain part of LA, etc she'd be lucky if she was alive. 

So white women get to call black men the n-word without repercussion now? Guess we really are moving backwards in this country.
So calling someone a name should mean that the name called can beat the crap out of the name caller?

This is the epitome of what's wrong with the world. people beat up others because "he disrespected me," and they assume that reason is an okay reason to beat someone. smh

It's like people think the conversation should be:

Cop: why did you beat him up?

Guy: He disrespected me

Cop: oh. okay. well in that case, have a nice day and here is $20 for your Uber

She got hit?

I know he pushed her away when she stepped into his space in a threatening manner. She then hit him in the head. Later the video I saw also shows a kick to the butt.

Maybe I haven't seen the full video.
I meant hit in the way of being pushed and stuff. But yeah I agree here. All on her there. If this was a white guy going after Hunt people would say good for Hunt. 

Basically now we have empirical evidence that if you go to college in Ohio and play RB, you’re probably getting taped committing violence against women. Mixon got away with it, I’m sure Kareem will too. 

People are allowed to say stupid, hurtful, even evil things in this country without being locked up or legally beaten down. Do you prefer a different system? 

Didn't realize she was white. That just makes it worse for what she said. She's lucky it was Clevland and all she got was beaten up. Chi, Philly, certain part of LA, etc she'd be lucky if she was alive. 

So you've been filling this thread with your repetitive bull#### and never even watched the video? 

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
So calling someone a name should mean that the name called can beat the crap out of the name caller?

This is the epitome of what's wrong with the world. people beat up others because "he disrespected me," and they assume that reason is an okay reason to beat someone. smh
Would you rather he shoot her? I'd rather have people settle disagreements with fist if needed instead of being scared and using a weapon. 

Would you rather he shoot her? I'd rather have people settle disagreements with fist if needed instead of being scared and using a weapon. 

What the #### are you talking about. Why does he need to use violence at all? Who is scared and thinking about using a weapon? Take a timeout your brain is fried on this dude. 

Ok, there certainly must be another video.  Because the one I saw that didn't happen at all.
He did kind of hit her but I really didn't see much in the video. I only saw the video of security footage from above and yeah it didn't look like much. There was contact but like you nothing to say wow he ray riced her. 

What would you like them to do? I guess I don't have an ideal solution in my head. Sure, beating is wrong, but what's the alternative? You want them to give a calm 10 minute lecture about the history of the word and why it's disrespectful?

Use of that word is never acceptable, but to physically assault a 19 year old woman, regardless of race or what she said, isn't acceptable either and then LIE to your employers about what happened. 

You sound like a hypocrite if are implying that ignorance should be met with violence. That right there is real sign of moving backwards in this country. 

DJackson10 said:
Rodger is an idiot and teams will continue to employ idiots as long as their talent outweighs the drama. I won't get into a certain player here but thats the story and biggest reason why some guys go unsigned and others do. Unfortunately in sports if your talent and play outweighs the drama you are kept. I've been on record maybe not on this forum yet but elsewhere saying I think if you commit a felony like Mike Vick did you should be premaritally banned from the NFL again. Arrest for a crime should be a 1 year suspension. The next time ban from the league for life. Guys in college who are arrested or charged with assault or R*** or anything should be DQ'd from enter the NFL draft. This league to play is a privilege not an entitled right. If you have the talent don't mess it up. 

People already think I'm an idiot here right now for some of my comments but I'm the type of guy that if I was coaching and Tom Brady showed up to a meeting late he's riding the bench Sunday. Don't care how talented you are no one gets special treatment. People might say I'm the type of coach who'd get fired for something like that but if I can come away with my players being held accountable for their actions and their respect and they know what a privilege they have to play the sport and in the league I'm ok with that. Too many players today think they are entitled and complete babies. Just look at the NBA for Example of that.  
So if Tom Brady is late to practice you bench him but hitting a 19 year girl is OK?

I don’t know what happened, what she did or didn’t do or say or any of that but...  I find it oddly disturbing how quickly everyone is to defend the guy in tape beating the #### out of someone.  It’s not like the NFL has a stellar history of their players and violence off the field.  Like, he’s good at running with a ball - doesn’t mean he’s not a #### human. 

What would you like them to do? I guess I don't have an ideal solution in my head. Sure, beating is wrong, but what's the alternative? You want them to give a calm 10 minute lecture about the history of the word and why it's disrespectful?
walk away. that isnt an ideal solution? and never came to mind? wow

Yeah that always goes over well. Most people are ignorant towards that option anyway. Most ignorant racist don't know the error of their ways either. You either dox them or get confrontational with them. Threaten then and most of the time they'll back down unless they are in groups 

I don’t know what happened, what she did or didn’t do or say or any of that but...  I find it oddly disturbing how quickly everyone is to defend the guy in tape beating the #### out of someone.  It’s not like the NFL has a stellar history of their players and violence off the field.  Like, he’s good at running with a ball - doesn’t mean he’s not a #### human. 
beating the #### out of someone? did you watch the video?

Your unfortunately asking for too much from this country right now. I wish people would to but we got to adapt to the environment we live in now. 
we live in an environment where we have to settle someone mouthing off by striking them, or the alternative is shooting them? walking away is not okay? this is the problem... everyone thinks we have to solve hate with violence 

Walk away. shes nothing. a jersey chaser. hes wearing a super bowl ring in 2 months. What an idiot. 

It is a crazy situation that escalated quickly. NFL did what they felt they had to do, as did the chiefs. Can he make his way back onto a NFL team? depends on time of suspension, but i'd think that someone would sign him, hopefully with the promise of rehabilitation for his actions. 

You cant dismiss the fact that he goes in the dumbest athlete in the world box. You have everything and do something like this. No sympathy for someone this stupid, he deserved what he got and alot more. He is another woman beating thug.

Users who are viewing this thread