What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saints at Packers** (-1, 42) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Interesting game here. Should be very close for 60 minutes. I think The Saints are the better team right now.
But Packers are at home,outdoors on natural grass. Should give them the edge. But there's something about this Saints team. So my gut says...

New Orleans- 27
Green Bay- 24

Interesting game here. Should be very close for 60 minutes. I think The Saints are the better team right now.
But Packers are at home,outdoors on natural grass. Should give them the edge. But there's something about this Saints team. So my gut says...

New Orleans- 27
Green Bay- 24
I don’t know what it is? They looked awful on offense against Carolina.

New Orleans- 27
Green Bay- 24
Over/Under 41.5 feels too easy. Which means it won’t hit the way I expect it to.

Huge fan of the Packers at home today vs a pretty anemic offense for the Saints

Wish the Packers were full strength on offense but they have looked pretty good thru 2 weeks and although they did blow a lead on the road last week as Atlanta wore them down, I don't see the Saints being able to replicate that game plan

Packers 27...Saints 16

That's a lot of great players out for the Pack. Probably their best 4 players. I'd temper my expectations of the Pack here. It will take a couple players really stepping up or outstanding coaching. Given how the coaching staff still contains Joe Barry, I wouldn't count on the latter.

This would be a good statement game for the saints if they can manage to pull out a road win against one of the elite teams in the NFC.

I fear the Saints are overmatched coaching wise, but I gotta believe the NO DL takes advantage of the pack injuries on OL and eek out a win somehow.

This would be a good statement game for the saints if they can manage to pull out a road win against one of the elite teams in the NFC.

I fear the Saints are overmatched coaching wise, but I gotta believe the NO DL takes advantage of the pack injuries on OL and eek out a win somehow.
Huh? The Packers have major injury issues and aren’t even elite with everyone healthy.

Huh? The Packers have major injury issues and aren’t even elite with everyone healthy.
Yeah, there are three elite teams in the NFC and GB isn’t one of them.

You don't think they're one of the top 6 teams in the NFC? I do.

Underestimate the Packers at your own risk.

You don't think they're one of the top 6 teams in the NFC? I do.

Underestimate the Packers at your own risk.
Top 6 is not elite

I think the Packers have potential…they are not elite. There will be a lot of ups and downs. They may crack top 6 in the NFC…but that may say more about the rest of the NFC than saying GB is that good.m
Elite teams don’t give up that lead last week and go that long without even a first down.

Trust me, I'm all for the Saints winning 197-3 today. But I've seen this story many times before. Packers get underestimated and pull a win out of their nether regions.

Big time RBBC by the Saints on this drive. Hill is the one catching passes. Will be interesting to see if Miller gets any RZ snaps.

Matt LaFleur and Joe Berry will never outcoach anyone. Ever.

I know GB is down a corner, but I thought they had enough left in the secondary to make the Saints make second and third reads past Olave. Instead, Olave is feasting.

Users who are viewing this thread